Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Also another unpopular opinion is that Samrat quite behaved like a coward. I know he got stuck in a bad situation but he took the easy route and didn't even care for his Mom. He would have rather confronted and maybe tried to put things together even if that meant divorcing Pakhi

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

May be babe, I agree she never got an opportunity to know another person and a friend of mine told me if u wanna come out of guy date another guy

We are behne , hamare acche bure sab ek hi hai🤗

@bold

Sachme😆

Waise, I agree actually . Cuz, duniya mein pehle pyaar ke baad pyaar hoga hi nahi aisa thodi na hai, atleast some distraction to didi in form of love or in general attraction would have helped

CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

2) during the post wedding rituals when Sai said “Pakhi doctor hai kya” Sonali reaction was quite funny, she enjoyed it

And after Sairat’s reception, the next morning when Sai told them that Pakhi came to their room at night to get medicines, Sonali and Karishma were totally taking fun of the situation 

Mein fast forward  kiya tha shaydh 🤣 tabhi  mein socho kise miss kiya didi bezzathi 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry yaar joke 

Real part pe aati  hai 

1)   abhi jo progression na sairat deal to dil tak ka best hai  

2) above 

3) Itv mein saree hi cupid  ka role play karath  hai 

But sairat mamale mein alta episode se virat attraction feel kiya and wife ki tara dekha  hai usko ,gc mein todha bhoth attraction tha par parwan chadh Alta ki waise se.

4) chupe ke se sunke  chugle nahi kare ge toh show ayge kaise bade, leads mein misundersting create kare ge aur show saalo saal chal tha jayaga🤣I can't change 😜

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

@bold

Sachme😆

Waise, I agree actually . Cuz, duniya mein pehle pyaar ke baad pyaar hoga hi nahi aisa thodi na hai, atleast some distraction to didi in form of love or in general attraction would have helped

babe it’s always said in your life time u fall in love thrice, there very less ppl, who stick to the same person 

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I.HAVE.THE.WEIRDEST.UNPOPULAR.OPINION.

I guess if Samrat would have been present, then didi would have moved on somehow seeing how Samrat is, and then if Sairat marriage would have happened in the same circumstances, then didi would be far different from now. If not support her fully,atleast she wouldn't be this🙈

P.S.: Maarna nahi, I have took tablets🤣

#AgreeDear 😆

@bold

Sachme😆

#KuchTohBhalaHota 🤣

May be babe, I agree she never got an opportunity to know another person and a friend of mine told me if u wanna come out of guy date another guy

@bold

Better than that dialogue : Hum ek baar jeete hai, ek baar marte hai, shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai ... aur pyar ek baar hi hota hai

🙈🙉🙊

#weird

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Unpopular opinion : I am sure Kamal Joshi would have proposed Sai's and Virat's marriage once she became a doctor if he didn't Marry because of Vaada.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Unpopular opinion that Virat was attracted to sai even before marriage, the way sai never gave him bhav, showed attitude is something that attracted him. 

as siya mentioned that slow burn romance is the best romance, that connects you with soul and that how they are connected,

other whenever sai is in yellow colour he is mesmerized, yellow suit, saree u have mentioned, even the blow dry incident she was in yellow night dress, 

I love there banters, but what I like when a couple fight and things are resolved, things are discussed apologized and done, they don’t dwell much on it, 

I agree with you specifically in the last point. I guess when Virat threw out Sai from Chavan Niwas Paapi thought this was the last straw and she felt now there will be no looking back. But, things didn't go her way and now she has turned more vicious. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Bhala hai shayad isiliye nahi hota

#TadapTadapZindagi🤣