Unpopular Opinions - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

@bold

Better than that dialogue : Hum ek baar jeete hai, ek baar marte hai, shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai ... aur pyar ek baar hi hota hai

🙈🙉🙊

#weird

It’s reality bro

And showbizz beautifies it 

#JoDikhtaHaiWhoBiktaHai 

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Samrat should have come back sooner, at least for his widowed mother. He is an army guy and this cowardice ( for lack of a better word) does not suit him. If he really wanted Virat and Didi to be together, he should have formally divorced her and then left the house. Well it is a tv show so.....

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Unpopular (sorry) only my opinion and I know I'm going to get trolled for this just like the day when I stated that I liked the drum scene of Virat and Patralekha which no one else had liked😆

Aishwarya is not that bad an actress.

In fact,

I find her better than Ayesha in acting. I'm not saying she doesn't need to improve. When Ayesha has to show anger, she starts pressing each and every word weirdly and it all sounds so fake.🤷 I'm not saying she's bad. She's not. She was damn wonderful in her room scene after her Aaba's death when she imagines him everywhere⭐️

She just needs to improve more than Aishwarya.

Even though I like Sai's character and find Patralekha annoying and even though she gives me second hand embarrassment🤣

Now I'm going to hide somewhere🤣🤣

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

My unpopular opinion

Sai might have fallen in love with Virat first if Virat had not spoken to her about his commitment or had not said that he can never be her husband. I have always thought that Sai had some feelings for Virat because of which she used to be curious/jealous of Pakhi even without knowing who it was. She kind of killed that feeling that day and hence is not willing to look at it as anything more than a deal. 

Virat might not have realised his feelings that soon if Sai had not been rejecting him. His rejection is what pulled her to him, even though he used to like her and had some connection with her. 

Virat found Sai attractive when she put the garland on him and when she refused to take his blessings, but her rude behavior with him in his house probably was a put off for him. It quickly changed after he came to know the reason behind her anger though. 

Pakhi might have been nice with Sai, if Virat had not developed any liking for Sai or Sai for Virat.

Sai might have moved out of the house, out Virat and Pakhi's life if she had seen any longing in Virat for Pakhi. In other words, Sai is still with Virat because she is theoretically believing that Virat has feelings for Pakhi, but her heart somewhere knows that he has some feelings for her and not for Pakhi. 

Pakhi would have felt betrayed, tried to move on with Samrat to show Virat what he has missed if Virat had met her but had not confessed his feelings for her on the day of Haldi. 

Virat would have been in confusion if he had met Sai before Pakhi. He would have left his own marriage with Pakhi too if Sai was in danger at GC.

Edited by laksh - 2 years ago
Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

My unpopular opinion

Sai might have fallen in love with Virat first if Virat had not spoken to her about his commitment or had not said that he can never be her husband. I have always thought that Sai had some feelings for Virat because of which she used to be curious/jealous of Pakhi even without knowing who it was. She kind of killed that feeling that day and hence is not willing to look at it as anything more than deal. 

Virat might not have realised his feelings that soon if Sai had not been rejecting him. His rejection is what pulled her to him, even though he used to like her and had some connection with her. 

Virat found Sai attractive when she put the garland on him and when she refused to take his blessings, but her rude behavior with him in his house probably was a put off for him. It quickly changed after he came to know the reason behind her anger though. 

Pakhi might have been nice with Sai, if Virat had not developed any liking for Sai or Sai for Virat.

Sai might have moved out of the house, out Virat and Pakhi's life if she had seen any longing in Virat for Pakhi. In other words, Sai is still with Virat because she is theoretically believing that Virat has feelings for Pakhi, but her heart somewhere knows that he has some feelings for her and not for Pakhi. 

Pakhi would have felt betrayed, tried to move on with Samrat to show Virat what he has missed if Virat had met her but had not confessed his feelings for her on the day of Haldi. 

Virat would have been in confusion if he had met Sai before Pakhi. He might have left his own marriage with Pakhi too if Sai was in danger at GC.

#LoveTheModalVerbs 🤣

laksh thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

laksh thumbnail

No comments on the opinion? 🤣🤣

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

No comments on the opinion? 🤣🤣

Not commenting is the #BiggestOpinion according to me🤣

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

My unpopular opinion

Sai might have fallen in love with Virat first if Virat had not spoken to her about his commitment or had not said that he can never be her husband. I have always thought that Sai had some feelings for Virat because of which she used to be curious/jealous of Pakhi even without knowing who it was. She kind of killed that feeling that day and hence is not willing to look at it as anything more than a deal. 

So true, Sai would have fallen in love with Virat first, she did kill the feeling when Virat asked her not to keep any expectations and that he’s already committed, and what the last nail in the coffin was Pakhi leaving Chavan Niwas and Virat’s pyaar-dosti slip up. As for the deal, I know Sai keeps using it, but it was Virat who turned their marriage into a deal for Sai it was always proposed as a normal marriage, she didn’t want to marry him at all, but this temporary setup was never her idea, she would have thought of leaving him ever if Virat didn’t tell her that she can leave after becoming a doctor. I remember when Virat told her “mai tumhara pati kabhi nahi ban paunga” she said “mai bhi aapki patni kabhi nahi ban paungi” that was just to revert back to him, that’s wasn’t her own feeling, she would have been a normal wife to him.

Again true, there’s this thing you don’t want things you can easily get, that’s what happened with Virat, he could always easily get Pakhi and even now he can, but with Sai she’s like a forbidden fruit for him that’s why his feelings for her are so strong. He always had a connection with her maybe because he has always challenged him.

Yes, he obviously did find her attractive because she was someone he’s never been or seen around him, with challenging and firm beliefs Sai was quite different from everyone. Sai has always been very intriguing to him.

I am not so sure, but yes maybe because Pakhi was actually okay with Sai until she saw the lipstick mark on Virat on his wedding night that’s what hit her.

Sai does know Virat doesn’t feel for Pakhi that’s why she keeps challenging her even in front of Virat, and whether she accepts it or not there is a sense of entitlement between Virat and Sai, from both of their sides

Virat would have been in confusion if he had met Sai before Pakhi. He would have left his own marriage with Pakhi too if Sai was in danger at GC.

He definitely would have, I too feel it, like his emotions for Sai has always been very strong and extreme. Whether it’s sense of protection, anger, love or care, it’s always extreme because that’s what Virat even doesn’t realise is his true nature, he’s a bit extremist which only comes out for Sai, and it was kind of suppressed for his family. His connection with Sai was always way stronger than his connection with Pakhi. Sai has always overpowered Pakhi for him.

Also, Virat never moved on from Pakhi because of Samrat, if Virat would have not gotten married he wouldn’t have moved on so easily, I am not saying Virat would have an extramarital affair with Pakhi, but he wouldn’t have moved. It is Sai for whom he automatically moved on Pakhi, if you remember Virat always had a thing for Pakhi even after her marriage with Samrat and his marriage with Sai, but gradually he moved on because Sai because she holds a different authority in his life.

Edited by Wildreaper - 2 years ago
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If circumstances had not forced him, Virat would never have married Sai no matter how extreme his emotions for her would be. He has this lethargy making it easy for him to just listen to his family- the only time he did not consult his family was because he had a bigger commitment to Kamal Joshi and married Sai to keep his promise.