Aawara Shaam Hai - A ShiVi OS

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Shiva walked across the courtyard towards a private garden area. There was a trail beyond it and he was hoping to get a nice run. After a few days of intense humidity, this particular evening was a welcome reprieve. The air was crisp and there was a gentle breeze. The stars were starting to peek out and there was so much quiet around them. The evening was dare he say... Beautiful. Serene. Peaceful.

I guess Rishita Bhabhi is asleep, he chuckled at the thought. 

As he rounded the corner, he stopped in his tracks. He saw Gaumbi unfold a blanket, gesturing at Dhara Bhabhi to sit. She flashed him her million dollar smile as he gazed at her lovingly. Shiva felt his lips automatically turned into a smile. Seeing them so happy always filled up his heart. 

Once they both sat, the two become slightly obscured by the garden but he could hear his bhabhi giggle as Gaumbi took out the fruit and drinks. 

Looks like his brother planned the perfect romantic date on a perfect night. Turning away to give them privacy, he suddenly notice his Chipkali. Wait did he just say his... Shiva shook his head to clear his mind. Just Chipkali. 

She stood a few feet away from him, with a huge smile on her face. But when he looked closer, he could see tears in her eyes. She looked happy yet so sad. Shiva couldn’t take his eyes off of her. Dressed in dark blue, she stood there rooted to the spot. With the gentle breeze flowing through her hair, she looked like an enigma. Intrigued he tried to see what mesmerized her so much about the sight in front of her. But more than anything it was her expression that captivated him. 

He was so lost that he didn’t notice her turning away until their eyes met. Feeling his cheeks flush, Shiva tore his eyes off of her and began walking away. 

Once he was a safe distance away, he looked sideways to see MaamiKiBehenKiBeti following him. Of course she was since that was the only way back to the haveli. As if on impulse he stopped suddenly feeling her crash into him. 

“Dikhta nahin kya tujhe?” He turned and gave her a menacing look (the most he could muster given how sad she looked). 

Raavi didn’t reply. Instead she looked up at him intensely as if searching for something within and Shiva felt a slight shiver run through him. That goddamn breeze! Guess he was wrong about it being gentle. It was as confusing as the Chipkali in front of him. 

“K-kya aankhen phad ke kya dekh rahi hain?” He could feel his heart skip a beat and his voice shook slightly. He didn’t know why he felt so out of sorts. 

“Kuch nahin.” She sighed and looked away. Raavi tried to sidestep him and walk away when he grabbed her wrist to stop her. God knows what prompted him to do that. But he didn’t want her to leave just like that. 

They stood there facing away from each other. 

“Dhara Bhabhi bahut lucky hain,” she said suddenly. At first, her words made him happy but when he thought about her tears, he felt something stab at his heart. And a part of him knew why. 

“Gaumbi knows how to make her feel special. They are made for one another.” 

Shiva swallowed hard and let go of her wrist. He turned to face her while she did the same. 

“I’m happy for them,” she added smiling slightly. But somehow it didn’t reach her eyes. He thought back to the moment he saw Gaumbi and Dhara Bhabhi. He would be lying if he didn’t admit that a part of him wanted... no craved something similar in his life. Growing up, he saw the difference Bhabhi made in his brother’s life. How at peace he felt around her and no matter what she had his back. Shiva wasn’t sure if he could ever feel that way around anyone. Or if anyone would ever care that much for him. 

Their eyes met again. But this time there was an urgent plea in her eyes. For some reason, he felt like his expression mirrored hers. Before his mind could stop him, he stepped closer. As his hands reached up to cup her face, she closed her eyes and took a shaky breath. 

Shiva leaned in but stopped when he noticed a single tear drop slide down her cheek. The breeze decided to alert him of its presence once again and make him aware of the current predicament he was in. Pulling away, he swore on the inside and ran his fingers through his hair. 

He should have stayed inside. Such beautiful nights were not meant for people like him. Raavi opened her eyes and he was shocked to see a mixture of pain, anger and grief in her eyes. Before Shiva could say or do anything, she walked away, leaving him more confused than ever.

The End 

A bit anticlimactic but I want them to take it slow and easy on the show 😆 Hope you guys like it!!

Lots of love,
Esha ❤️❤️

Edited by Raingoddess - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After reading this, i got only one thing to say... part 2 is very much needed 😃 

Thank you for writing this 🙏 this is beautiful and realistic 🥰

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I echo above. We need part two.

We are already deprived of ShiVi scenes today. Gods this is not how it can end. Slow is okay, but Dil todna, umeed todna zaroori tha kya?😢

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Perfect start....pleae need another part...it was too good❤️

Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivpri

After reading this, i got only one thing to say... part 2 is very much needed 😃 

Thank you for writing this 🙏 this is beautiful and realistic 🥰

Thank you so much ❤️ I tried to keep it as real as I could! As much as I enjoy happy fanfics, I like some angst & tension too! And ShiVi have a long way to go! Maybe I’ll write another part that’s a bit lighter 😊 Thanks again! 

Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

I echo above. We need part two.

We are already deprived of ShiVi scenes today. Gods this is not how it can end. Slow is okay, but Dil todna, umeed todna zaroori tha kya?😢

Thank you so much ❤️ Aww I’ll try and write another part that’s a bit lighter 😊 I missed ShiVi scenes too! I hope we get a lot next week and some awesome fanfics this weekend!! 

Raingoddess thumbnail

Thanks! 

Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Perfect start....pleae need another part...it was too good❤️

Thank you so much!! I’ll def try and write another part soon ❤️❤️

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Oooh, very interesting!!! 

Yeh dil mange more!! 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

that was interesting! though i have to say that like shiva i was a bit confused at the end too 😆

hoping there's a part 2!