Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

I saw an off screen video last week in youtube of everybody wishing Akshay through video call from Bikaner on his birthday and his fiance was with him. 

I read a post in the main forum, now Rajasthan has imposed lockdown. What if they change the location and he will join them there? 

But rajasthan mein shooting ke liye there are no restrictions right???

Whatever i hope we get less or no devta/rishtha

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Shiviless weekend is gonna be soo boring..🥺🙈

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I wish someone rack some sense into raavi and asks her to come out of her pity party...thats the need of the hour...until she keeps crying and cribbing rishtha will tale opportunities to insult her....that idiot wont learn a lesson soon

I am really angry how the issue completely shifted towards the end of the episode to dev and only dev...not one moment was there about raavi crying because of all insults she faced....

This is exactly what I felt. It got swept aside. I don't know what the maker's thought they were doing. If it was sympathy for Dev, it's not happening. I have no sympathy for him. 

i dont want this issue to get subdues because of dev drama...

again on cliffhanger for shivii scenes next week...i hope we get lots next week

P.s: Simran is going to get bashed so much today

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

I hope her scenes are with Suman/Shiva setting her strait. At least she won't be like Mera Dev. She can tadpao without her Dev.

ya i would be so happy if she is a victim to suman and shiva....she really needs them only

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I saw an off screen video last week in youtube of everybody wishing Akshay through video call from Bikaner on his birthday and his fiance was with him. 

I read a post in the main forum, now Rajasthan has imposed lockdown. What if they change the location and he will join them there? 

But he's getting married too right? So probably won't leave for work just yet.

And are they stopping shooting for Rajasthan too? But they are in bio bubble and seems like the only ones are there.

If they change location what will happen to that jaap?

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Nope, that's not how I saw it. I saw a whiny grown up kid, wallow in self pity!! Doesn't have the spine to apologize to the girl he wronged!! That is low!!

Self pity! He has no business being in that mode. Can’t do the heavy lifting in the family, can’t support his brothers and SIL’s, because of him nobody is happy. Only Dhara will buy that no sense and nobody else including the audience will feel sorry for him. 

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

But he's getting married too right? So probably won't leave for work just yet.

And are they stopping shooting for Rajasthan too? But they are in bio bubble and seems like the only ones are there.

If they change location what will happen to that jaap?

Not sure what's going to happen. Just hope everyone is safe. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Any news about shooting?? Indoor shooting is allowed in rajasthan?? any updates...i really dont want the cast to shift to some location again...this haveli is fab

Namita-M thumbnail

Self pity! He has no business being in that mode. Can’t do the heavy lifting in the family, can’t support his brothers and SIL’s, because of him nobody is happy. Only Dhara will buy that no sense and nobody else including the audience will feel sorry for him. 

Exactly!! That's why he acted in front of Dhara!! Not a single mention of how his bi+ch of a wife hurt Raavi. I could care less about him. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Didn’t the Panditji say few episodes ago that all the 3 couples must be there for the Mahamrutyunjay jaap on tne first  and the 15th day?  So we won’t see Dev and Rishita together but Shiva-Raavi will be there together😃.... I will be so happy if this happens. 

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago