Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Phew! Just finished watching. If not an apology, Dev finally accepted he is the reason for all the mess that’s happening. That doesn’t mean I will start to like him, he is useless in any which way we see😄 and am very happy to say that. 

Nope, that's not how I saw it. I saw a whiny grown up kid, wallow in self pity!! Doesn't have the spine to apologize to the girl he wronged!! That is low!!

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Go Akshay!! Hope you also go on an extended honeymoon so we won't have to see DevTa for a while. 

DevTa nahi dekhaya toh be Rishita hai....

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

same..bas Raavi iss dev ke chapter ko closure de jaldi se... Aur purani Raavi wapas aa jaye... 🤞

Same!! I can't take it anymore!! Rishita is making it difficult to for us give Raavi time to get over it. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I wish someone rack some sense into raavi and asks her to come out of her pity party...thats the need of the hour...until she keeps crying and cribbing rishtha will tale opportunities to insult her....that idiot wont learn a lesson soon

I am really angry how the issue completely shifted towards the end of the episode to dev and only dev...not one moment was there about raavi crying because of all insults she faced....

i dont want this issue to get subdues because of dev drama...

again on cliffhanger for shivii scenes next week...i hope we get lots next week

P.s: Simran is going to get bashed so much today

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Was it just me or was Raavi looking at Dev shocked. It's like she was seeing him for what he was. I don't know. Let's hope after this I don't see Raavi moping around. I can't take it. I would love to give her time but with Rishita there, she needs to sort it out immediately. Since, Rishita is a full on vamp (according to me anyway) she is always going to pick on Raavi. 

I had the exact same feeling when I watched the scene. She seemed to be in complete disbelief that the man who "protected" her and was "kind" to her all these years allowed her to be this hurt. Perhaps this was the rude awakening she needed to completely move on.

Now personally, I feel she did move on from Dev. I don't think she is secretly pining for him or wondering what life would've been had she married him. I think after the kidnapping scene, she very much painted a black and white picture of "Shiva is there to leave her" and "Dev is there to save her" as he untied her ropes finally. But after today, I think some of that has broken down, and I think Shiva's response (once he knows the truth) will make her fully realize the one who has supported her unconditionally and the one who just artificially "protected" her.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Is Akshay back to shooting from Mumbai?  Heard he was getting married this month too. So hopefully, DevTa scenes will be less going forward as he won't be able to shoot.

I am just sad that we have to wait a whole weekend for ShiVi scene (if we get it).

I saw an off screen video last week in youtube of everybody wishing Akshay through video call from Bikaner on his birthday and his fiance was with him. 

I read a post in the main forum, now Rajasthan has imposed lockdown. What if they change the location and he will join them there? 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

DevTa nahi dekhaya toh be Rishita hai....

Exactly i dont want Rishtha plotting like a vamp....

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Did we het that riverside scene? Or raavi alone in bedroom scene? As per bts..

Nope. Rishita  drama mainly and then Dev-Dhara scene because of Rishita drama.

Funny Mami-Anita-Suman scene and Shiva-Krish-Gaumbi scenes

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Cv uss aishe  use karane waale hai.. Dev ke alawa uss koyi nahi chahiye.. Full on vamp mode par chale jaaye...

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I hope her scenes are with Suman/Shiva setting her strait. At least she won't be like Mera Dev. She can tadpao without her Dev.