Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Didn’t the Panditji say few episodes ago that all the 3 couples must be there for the Mahamrutyunjay jaao  on tne first  and the 15th day?  So we won’t see Dev and Rishita together but Shiva-Raavi will be there together😃.... I will be so happy if this happens. 

Yes!!! That makes me so happy!! 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I wish someone rack some sense into raavi and asks her to come out of her pity party...thats the need of the hour...until she keeps crying and cribbing rishtha will tale opportunities to insult her....that idiot wont learn a lesson soon

I am really angry how the issue completely shifted towards the end of the episode to dev and only dev...not one moment was there about raavi crying because of all insults she faced....

Omg, yess!!! Like why did Dhara go after Dev to reprimand him of how he may have hurt Rishita by speaking like that. Like wtf. And poor Raavi who was accused of so many wrong things. She didn't bother to go check how she must have felt. Just because she defended her, doesn't change anything. Argh I am just mad and double mad because that's how it ended for the week. We need some BTS/future scenes to keep us going.

i dont want this issue to get subdues because of dev drama...

again on cliffhanger for shivii scenes next week...i hope we get lots next week

Me too!

P.s: Simran is going to get bashed so much today

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Didn’t the Panditji say few episodes ago that all the 3 couples must be there for the Mahamrutyunjay jaao  on tne first  and the 15th day?  So we won’t see Dev and Rishita together but Shiva-Raavi will be there together😃.... I will be so happy if this happens. 

Serves her right 

I hope she is deprived of all Mera dev moments and she is a witness ot how shivii are there for each other always...i am pretty sure next week will be  positive one for shivi

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Not sure what's going to happen. Just hope everyone is safe. 

Yeah! It's more risky for them to travel and contract something and pass it along than to just stay where they are. There are risks with chartered flights and private cars too.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

But he's getting married too right? So probably won't leave for work just yet.

And are they stopping shooting for Rajasthan too? But they are in bio bubble and seems like the only ones are there.

If they change location what will happen to that jaap?

I am sure he will join after the wedding. That’s why he might not be there for the jaap. Remember the Panditji dialogue that all 3 couples have to be present  on the first and 15th day. I am thinking his absence will be written into the track. This is just my prediction.

In the same post one other member said they are moving to Daman but then Gujarat is also under lockdown. It is all confusing. 

If any of you are in Twitter or Insta and following the crew, can find out from them. I am not on any of these SM platforms. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Exactly i dhara is also weak character...she brings in her i am mommy attitude soon into her...and her family will fall apart thing...i didnt like the last part at all

mpks1 thumbnail

That I am not sure. We all know they are in a bubble, but ultimately they have to do what the State says. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail

I hope we get an update of it soon

I am sure he will join after the wedding. That’s why he might not be there for the jaap. Remember the Panditji dialogue that all 3 couples have to be present  on the first and 15th day. I am thinking his absence will be written into the track. This is just my prediction.

In the same post one other member said they are moving to Daman but then Gujarat is also under lockdown. It is all confusing. 

If any of you are in Twitter or Insta and following the crew, can find out from them. I am not on any of these SM platforms. 

From crew,it seemed like they were shooting today.

@couples thing for pandit. It's post or it's possible that they shot the first and last day scenes already of him being there. How exactly they will show his absence is I don't know. Cause he can't say I am fed up with you aRishita and go from there. Lol and leave her with people who she can't stand .

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

All your opinions are making me so excited about the episode, it's so hard having to wait to watch it 😒. It sounds like a DevTa bashing-worthy episode. 

Edited by Miss_SR - 3 years ago