Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Tere muh me ghee shakkar!! I hope 100th episode ke pehle saare misunderstandings khatam ho!! ❤️ And we get some amazing Shivi romance during the 100th episode. Maybe wo dono paas wale jungle me kho jaye for a couple of days away from Pandya family! Aisa kuch dikha de toh maza aajaye. They really need some time away from the family to grow and understand each other😳

@bold yes away from all gyaans and advices....they need to talk

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

I like your positivity 😂

But according to the other versions it takes 200 episodes to see a change it seems. I really hope it’s only 9 episodes and not 109. I really don’t have that much patience 🤣

Are they following the original versions to the T or are they going at their own pace?

Priiyyaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

That's also true! But if we see from Raavi's POV, he said that only I have the right to mess with you and no one else can do that... she didn't see it the way we did at the point. She must have thought that yeah rishita was right he'll always be fighting with me and I'll never have love in my life.. that made her even more angry at him.

He needs to be softer while he consoles her and make her feel that he does care for her. And clearing the goons MU has a great role to play in this. 

I also don't understand this point....why the characters are dumbest in case of feelings realization....even we audience can understand but no they will take their time as much as they can🤔

Sakmen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I am just trying to be postive yaar...shivii have made me addicted so badly that am ready to watch their story patiently...but this devta overdose is making it difficult

atleast by 100th episode i wish raavi is out of her self pity mode and begins to realise shiva is good and she is his first priority

I like your positivity and hope the same.. even I'm addicted to shivi very much.

I just hope that the makers in an attempt of slow burn don't drag it way too much.. I've recently left watching a show for the same reason of the drag and toxicity.

I just hope it doesn't happen to this show.. as I love shivi and alice and kanwar way more than the previous one😅

Sakmen thumbnail

Namita ji lets get the new thread started🥳

I'm sorry I'm unable to tag her

howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2