Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

10 times Shiva Pandya has silently pined for Raavi over the years only to watch her go gaga over his clueless brother.

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

oh! I’m in the middle of writing something about this right now 🙈♥️

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

10 times Shiva Pandya has silently pined for Raavi over the years only to watch her go gaga over his clueless brother.

Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

oh! I’m in the middle of writing something about this right now 🙈♥️

Omg great minds think alike! I can’t wait to read it ❤️

Shivikaishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is the most cliche/common trope ever but:

I. Want. Jealous. Shiva. 

Seriously. (And if we get to see the exasperated selves of the rest of the pandya family for humor and a clueless Raavi, even better.) I don't want the jealousy to lead to the confession tho, maybe it can just in the end do away with some of their insecurities. 😳

I guess jealous Raavi is pretty common in certain fics (with the whole, "woman coming at store flirt with Shiva" thing😆) but I've yet to see a jealous shiva (surprisingly!😲)

(I'd like to add, this is specifically in the canon post-marriage scenario, not pre-marriage or AU).

If someone can write this, you are an angel❤️

Edited by Shivikaishkara - 3 years ago
AlterEgo27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi, newbie here. Thank you for this great thread. I love Shivi and I almost exhausted all FFs over here. Thank you all writers for your time and work to entertain us 🙏. I had some ideas , but I am not a great writer, so would love if someone would pick them up and develop into stories. (Hint: would love to read some shivi romance☺️)

1. Raavi had to deliver lunch to Pandya store on Dhara's request  as Rishita doesn't allow Dev faking headache and Gaumbi and Krish are out of town because of some work. Shiva is alone at shop and they both get stuck in store room sorts. 

2. Shiva and Raavi had to go to a wedding out of town because GauRa couldn't attend. But their vehicle stops and they get stuck at a barn( Roop Tera Mastana style)

3. Raavi gets into an accident and fractures her hand and Shiva has to help her with everything from eating to dressing😳

That's all for now, but please try to write some stories with these ideas.

Raingoddess thumbnail

Copied from the 18+ thread: 

Expanding on the theory of Shiva crushing on Raavi over the years, I’m pretty sure he’s felt physically attracted to her many times. She has turned him on without even realizing it 😆 knowing Raavi she probably had no clue what she was doing haha

Someone should write a story where Raavi is Raavi and has no idea about the state she left him in smiley37 And poor Shiva having to resort to cold showers smiley36

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

After the past few episodes, I would love to read stories about:

-Raavi teaching Shiva how to cook

-Comparison scenes where writers take the current romantic scenes and re-write it again 1-5 years after they've married to see how they'll changed and grown

-Raavi, Shiva, and Krish discussing makeup and eventually doing something similar to one of the makeup challenges found in Youtube. It could be Husband Vs. Devar, Who does my Makeup Best? Because Krish was too good with the Kesar makeup 😆

CottonCandyy thumbnail

1. ShiVi  attending Meeting instead  of GauRa /Suman as Krish’s guardians  😅😂

2. GauRa going on extended honeymoon now , leaving house to these 2 couples and Krish 🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I would love to read a period scene of shiva and raavi, where she gets all awkward and tries to hide it , but shiva gets to know somehow 😷( maybe she stains the sheets and looks on with a cute guilty face😂) . He cares for her indirectly. I am a sucker for such scenes, but they are shown only in Korean dramas🥺. Can somebody please write something on this 😁

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

There's been an idea in my mind for ages, it's something I'd love to read about. 

- Shiva and Raavi have gone to another place for a couple of days, work related or personal outing, I'm not fussed about how it occurs but I basically want them to meet another couple - Kathir and Mullai - I'd love to read about how they meet and get along but as they start revealing things about their life they realise how much in common they have. I want the ShiVi magic to show as well as Kathir-Mullai magic. 

I love reading about the OG but never watched it myself apart from Kathir-Mullai vms. I just would love a cross over between them. 

Edited by Miss_SR - 2 years ago