ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hiii

I've actually wanted to make this topic for a while now and always just held off. 

I'm not a writer, like at all. I've tried and I can't do it. But I have ideas. So, I kinda wanted to make a writing prompt thread where people could just make posts of situations they imagine (or not)(if they can make their own topics) and if there are writers who cant think of anything, they can just go through and pick whichever prompt they want to use for their story. 

This may or may not be successful...

My request, if any writers are willing: A fic based before they got married. I think I would like to read more of those.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hedwig_potter thumbnail

I had been thinking about this too, cuz in the EDT also I have seen so many prompts being discussed and then they get lost. I think this is good.

People can share their requests and it will help the writers also for ideas.👍🏼

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I just read an os shiva kyun mange usme jo line h ravi ki part 2 main ki sab kuch chut raha h mera jitna dev tha utna hi tu meri life main itna dev se baat nhi hoti thi jitna tujhse ladti thi it show ki raavi equally important part samjhti thi shiva ko bhi apani life ka toh iss ke regarding kuch agar koi likhna chahata ho

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lol Mel, I'm actually writing down (whenever I have free time/need a break from studying) a short fic from before they are married. I agree! Though I love the romance, I need my fix of pre-marriage ShiVi

Great idea by the way! I see way too many good ideas being lost in the EDT!

Edited by milkcakejamun - 3 years ago
Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey got one more idea actually what if shiva's anger on raavi since childhood is because of his likeness or love toward raavi which he can't openly express due to her craze for his brother Dev and makes him get angry with her and now that they got married so what will shiva do

bluecool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice idea!! This forum has so many amazing writers. 

So this would be great if all ideas are listed out and can be picked up as a prompt.

Couple of ideas from me:

1.  GauRa get fed up of Shiva and Raavi's fight and purposefully lock them up in a room saying sort out your differences and try to have an actual conversation instead of just bickering. You won't be let out till then.

2. Raavi having a heart to heart talk with Anita regarding her marriage and her current state of mind. 

It can't be Dhara due to her involvement in their marriage.

Mehakbhambri thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys..

I am actually writing an OS for shivi before marriage..

And i have an idea .. shouldn't we do continue story..

Like the person who start would provide context and in the reply the other person would continue and write a few lines and so on.. and make a spontaneous story on shivi..

With the rule that no one would write any appreciation.. As it would break the flow..

What say..

And the context of one thread be any scene from the show..

NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

There are lot of talented writers and I saw many potterheads. Can we please have an AU fanfic in potterverse with raavi, rishita and fav 5.

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Good Ideaaa :) This is like the OS wishlist I was talking about😂.

I would like to read something about the Store with Shivi.

When Raavi was once telling Dhara, that she knows all the household chores and is also educated so she can help in the store aswell, I really wanted to see a scene, where everyone gets surprised about how much she knows about Pandya store.

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think a thread can be created called 'ShiVi - Scenes that You Wish to see' .

Create an index & keep adding whenever Anyone's put it a new scene that they would like to view on them. We have had similar threads for previous shows & it's always fun to have collection to read ❤️