Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

As someone was talking about parallels.. I think we need to add one thing to the list for which we will get a parallel in the future,  that is  taking the vows..

Both raavi n shiva have taken the vows halfheartedly at the marriage and the kuldevta puja.. or rather not taken..

Once the fall in love I want them to have a personal moment and give each other the vows again that too wholeheartedly 💜

Copying from other thread.. It would be nice to read an OS on this🤗

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I'm a nosy person,  if something is happening outside, 90% of the time catch me by that window!

So maybe a fic from the perspective of the people in Somnath (non major characters)

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ok one more idea what if for one day dhara actually leaves her kids out of her shadow you know how even gombi suggested ki she should you know retire aur rishu aur raavi bhi taunt kr chuke h balki krish ne bhi kaha even though he didn't meant it but still he kept a packet of cigratte with him till date and than Dhara goes for an outing with gombi even though just for a day

Felicie thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD

I'm a nosy person,  if something is happening outside, 90% of the time catch me by that window!

So maybe a fic from the perspective of the people in Somnath (non major characters)

Someone please work on this idea. I'm not familiar with all the talented writers here but tagging this one cz her writing style is fabulous. I hope one of you gets inspired to write on this entertaining prompt!

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Felicie

Someone please work on this idea. I'm not familiar with all the talented writers here but tagging this one cz her writing style is fabulous. I hope one of you gets inspired to write on this entertaining prompt!

Not going to lie. Saw this prompt and I immediately was like, I wanna give it a try! Definitely will chip away with the idea after May 25th!

The hardest part is determining which poor soul(s) will be the narrator of the idea... maybe I'll have a chai shop owner be the narrator of this story 😆. Sorry Mel if you wanted a more romantic version of this idea. It'll most likely be my version of humor with *some* romance sprinkled in...

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Krish successfully interrupting romantic moments of all three couples.... all in a day’s work haha 

Edited by Raingoddess - 3 years ago
ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail

Oh I'll be happy with any version! I've loved your humor in all your pieces!!

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Not going to lie. Saw this prompt and I immediately was like, I wanna give it a try! Definitely will chip away with the idea after May 25th!

The hardest part is determining which poor soul(s) will be the narrator of the idea... maybe I'll have a chai shop owner be the narrator of this story 😆. Sorry Mel if you wanted a more romantic version of this idea. It'll most likely be my version of humor with *some* romance sprinkled in...

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail

Shiva keeps trying to confess to Raavi but every time he gets close to saying anything, they get interrupted. And it would have been okay the 1st and maybe even the 2nd time but no...they get interrupted by each and every single person that lives in the Pandya House...including Mami😆

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Shiva keeps trying to confess to Raavi but every time he gets close to saying anything, they get interrupted. And it would have been okay the 1st and maybe even the 2nd time but no...they get interrupted by each and every single person that lives in the Pandya House...including Mami😆

Great idea!! Love it so much😍

Someone please work on this❤️😳

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

And after a few times he would get angry and snap at them.. or even better snap at raavi for entertaining them every single time he's trying to tell her something