Writing Prompts - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niakush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This is a wonderful idea!!!

We actually have great writers here!!! Who can actually take incident and pen it down!!!

I don't know but....I have this crazy idea if seeing shower tashan between shiva and raavi!!! Like they are fighting in the shower thier usual nok jhok!!! And in this shower scene raavi gets hurt and blames shiva and then in this blaming and jhagda...the misunderstanding of kidnapping is solved...and then thoda care n all!!!

And with this if we get Krish ka teasing....cherry on the cake!!!!

NidhaA thumbnail

Hey this is a nice idea.

I am planning to expand on my existing OS, might just utilise the great ideas on here.

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Par wo shadi karne Bikaner gaye kyun the

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I would love to see one where Raavi and Dev finally have that long overdue conversation and Dev actually apologises to her which he hasn't done. 

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Someone please write another version of the sindoor scene.. how you would have liked to see it.. a romantic one ofcourse.. would love to read an OS on it

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

How about shivi having a regular nok jhok or something at night and in the morning before shiva wakes up she leaves for maami's place for some reason maybe anita's wedding (just an example) without any info to him.. and he goes all bonkers about it and yearns for her

Just a random thought.. writers can elaborate it according to their imagination if they like

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: frnd_ship

Hey got one more idea actually what if shiva's anger on raavi since childhood is because of his likeness or love toward raavi which he can't openly express due to her craze for his brother Dev and makes him get angry with her and now that they got married so what will shiva do

Hi😊

I would like to add this element in my story😛

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wo Gaura ki shadi se pehle hi Bikaner the kyun why

dejavuu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by dejavuu - 3 years ago
NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Does anyone like werewolves stories. I love alpha-beta-omegs dyanamics. The whole knowing your mate at 18 thing. If any writer is interested can you please write an story where raavi is sure that dev is her mate and has planned her whole life being the next luna of the pack but when she turns 18 it turns out to be Shiva, dev's brother and a reclusive alpha who is least interested in pack business. 

Just an idea. Hope someone picks it up.