I'm making such a weird noise after watching the promo😁😁😁😁

This is seriously happening 🥳🥳🥳

(More weird noises out of excitement🤩)

Edited by Justasuperbgirl - 3 years ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

Absolutely usse kay chakkar main I was in for separation Warna I never wanted separation 

Same ! Same! Same 🤣. Only because of this beizzati I got ready for separation otherwise knowing how it'll be a disaster, I was vehemently opposed to it.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Actually I am loving totally the demeanour of Virat here.. he's not in angry, he's not asserting any fact. He's just stating his truth of his life as if he did this daily. No beating around the bush, he's stating the universal truth of his life. 

I guess that's why Didi is more angry because she couldn't find any way to confront him. Like if he was angry she could have told you're doing that for tit for tat or you're angry calm down and rethink. But here, he's calm, normal and stating his truth of the life. That's what I liked the most.

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So he termed the 2 day yoga love as 'bahut kuch mehsoos' or feelings. 

Wonder if  he will tell her, what they had was not love or that they never had a chance to explore that feeling and convert to love?

Didi be like, even I did so much for this parivaar,  why can't you see all that? 

You can't see your biwi's batameezi towards your parivaar? 

Tumhare saamne susheel ladki hain, par nahi, tumhe toh Jungli ladki chahiye.

Edited by sukri - 3 years ago
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry to strike a discordant note here - not happy with Virat’s “explaining” why & how he came to love Sai. He loves her only because she did nice things for his family? That way do many ppl shd have fallen in love with Mother Theresa! How cheap that he has to explain & justify his love to his Vahini who has first call on his heart?!!

He should have told Pakhi I have fallen in love with Sai coz of the wonderful person she is and the way I feel with her. The rest of his lines - bahut se ehsaas etc are typical Virat, trying to tell Pakhi he has moved on, without hurting her. I really hope the full epi belies my fears & has better dialogues than the precap. 

His falling in love with Sai is “not a bad thing to do”? The other day in the swing scene also he said Sai is “not bad”. It is ridiculous! Who expresses extreme liking or love in such lame negative terms? When u love someone will u say he is not bad or will u say he is wonderful? Will u say its not such a very bad thing that u fell in love or will u say it feels amazing to fall in love?

Edited by Bana - 3 years ago
idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Sorry to strike a discordant note here - not happy with Virat’s “explaining” why & how he came to love Sai. He loves her only because she did nice things for his family? That way do many ppl shd have fallen in love with Mother Theresa! How cheap that he has to explain & justify his love to his Vahini who has first call on his heart?!!

He should have told Pakhi I have fallen in love with Sai coz of the wonderful person she is and the way I feel with her. The rest of his lines - bahut se ehsaas etc are typical Virat, trying to tell Pakhi he has moved on, without hurting her. I really hope the full epi belies my fears & has better dialogues than the precap. 

His falling in love with Sai is “not a bad thing to do”? The other day in the swing scene also he said Sai is “not bad”. It is ridiculous! Who expresses extreme liking or love in such lame negative terms? When u love someone will u say he is not bad or will u say he is wonderful? Will u say its not such a very bad thing that u fell in love or will u say it feels amazing to fall in love?

Many of us fear this too but precaps can be misleading so waiting for the episode to air, this is the much awaited confession I hope CVs don’t mess this one up for once 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

https://www.instagram.com/p/CODukJJhuFn/?igshid=1a2vt1uhr94xz

Virat confesses his love for Sai and feels BLESSED!!

I openly welcome the pro sairat captions 😜😍😍

#VaadaTootGaya

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee, aaj se hamari pawri, isse yeh bhi prove hogaya ki yeh sapna nahi hai hamare thake hue brains ka, hum azaad hogaye vaade se, hum finally azaad hogaye. Ab beizzati hi beizzati, waise isse badi beizzati didi ki aur kya hosakti hai🤣

TFS Siya❤