Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Muskie

exactly, I had the same doubt. Why is she reacting as if she is the wife and viraat is having an extra marital affair, confessing love for the 'other woman'

No offence to the actress's fans though but her expressions didn't actually suit his confession

PS: new to this show

I guess we should really stop analysing didi's expressionsšŸ˜†..they r never as per the scene's demands..v shd just assume what we feel is right to the situation n move on...bas yehi kar sakte hain..baki improvement ka koi scope hi nahi hai...

Ther s huge huge understanding gap, the way actress looks at her scene and the way director wants her to look at the scene..šŸ˜‰ n sadly no efforts r made from either side to bridge that gap..

Eagerly waiting for the precap..m sure its not on Monday ..but m happy to be proven wrong here..for once I want Virat to be stern in showing didi her rightful place n lash out at her for her taunts directed at Sai..dont want him mellowed at all..plz CVs itni demand puri kar do..as a gift of tolerating this character. 

Edited by Prads - 3 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Prads

I guess we should really stop analysing didi's expressionsšŸ˜†..they r never as per the scene's demands..v shd just assume what we feel is right to the situation n move on...bas yehi kar sakte hain..baki improvement ka koi scope hi nahi hai...

Ther s huge huge understanding gap, the way actress looks at her scene and the way director wants her to look at the scene..šŸ˜‰ n sadly no efforts r made from either side to bridge that gap..

Eagerly waiting for the precap..m sure its not on Monday ..but m happy to be proven wrong here..for once I want Virat to be stern in showing didi her rightful place n lash out at her for her taunts directed at Sai..dont want him mellowed at all..plz CVs itni demand puri kar do..as a gift of tolerating this character. 

when i see didi rocks expression i become rock myself so my focus will be on virat and his confession of love for sai,the most awaited moment is here where virat breaks the commitment he made for 2 days yoga love

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Best precap ever!!!!  Virat has said what we always said. You can meet someone, have instant chemistry but that doesnā€™t mean that youā€™ve found your soulmate one weekend of your life and that the two of you will be together forever.  Iā€™m glad Virat finally passed this message on to his shameless ā€œsister-in-lawā€!

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am keeping popcorn ready to watch this bezzati special of Didiā€™s itā€™s very highly anticipated šŸ¤£

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DeePiku

I am keeping popcorn ready to watch this bezzati special of Didiā€™s itā€™s very highly anticipated šŸ¤£

most awaited moment everyone waited for this more than confession and consummation of sairatšŸ¤£

at last shitty commitment is brokenšŸ¤£

6 months wait finally its herešŸ‘šŸ¼

they better not dissappoint with the dialogues it should surpass both versionsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

in her delusional world virat is her hubby and sai is the other women thus the confession of virat made her lost her marbles completelyšŸ¤£

Yes, true. Pakhi's bubble world burst by Virat's confession since for her Virat is her husband, so she felt he dumped her for another woman šŸ¤£. Poor Patralekha Samrat SalunkhešŸ¤£

fatssrilanka thumbnail

most awaited moment everyone waited for this more than confession and consummation of sairatšŸ¤£

they better not dissappoint with the dialogues it should surpass both versionsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Donā€™t worry. Patience is rewarding. 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

when i see didi rocks expression i become rock myself so my focus will be on virat and his confession of love for sai,the most awaited moment is here where virat breaks the commitment he made for 2 days yoga love

I think we will have to wait till the end of the week. Maybe Friday or Saturday. 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

https://www.instagram.com/p/CODukJJhuFn/?igshid=1a2vt1uhr94xz

Virat confesses his love for Sai and feels BLESSED!!

I openly welcome the pro sairat captions šŸ˜œšŸ˜šŸ˜

yeh mere kanno nay kya sunna, 

Aur ankho May Kya dekha, 

These ppl are promoting Virat ka love confession to Pakhi, jisse payaar hai usse nhi pata but koi we want special we time for Sairat to confess the feelings,
Didi acting like she got  shock of life chal jhuti

she had this intuition that Virat is in love with sai Kab she, 

She forgot khulamkhula kissing, 

intaha ho gai intazar ki aayi na Kuch khabar mare payaar ki. 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Absolutely usse kay chakkar main I was in for separation Warna I never wanted separation