Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh God! 🤣🤣🤣
I actually burst out laughing 🤣

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

I know haha, I've seen so many different versions with no one being able to agree on anything! I personally think their couple name should be MeraDev

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I know haha, I've seen so many different versions with no one being able to agree on anything! I personally think their couple name should be MeraDev

Lol I honestly want to call them that! It's the best name. It just may not sync with SM name though lol

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

yeah, i stopped watching when Sana left the show too but kept up with a few of the stories for a while but then even I was missing from IF for like 7-8 years... I came back to soooo many notifications. Im only trying to keep up with Pandya Store now

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Didn't know that. I followed it back when Sana Khan's character was there.

I visited IPK forum couple of days ago and it's still active 😲 that show ended like 9 years ago.

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Lol I honestly want to call them that! It's the best name. It just may not sync with SM name though lol

There are times when I wish Rishita's name was Meera, then I could've chalked up this couple name as a typo

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Precap Caps!! 

ImageImage

As usual, my caps end on Shiva ❤️

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD

yeah, i stopped watching when Sana left the show too but kept up with a few of the stories for a while but then even I was missing from IF for like 7-8 years... I came back to soooo many notifications. Im only trying to keep up with Pandya Store now

Same! I can't remember my email or login credentials to the previous account, so no clue if there are any notifications.

Yashasviiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol, I think that's why I felt bitter when I watched the episode (will have to watch again tomorrow with a fresh mind). I think I was expecting @raindropsroses's OS and was getting super hyped because she predicted the chipkali scene!

Exactly..even most of us were in dream land expecting more romantic scenes, so this confrontation hit us bad😂..few epis back they hardly saw each other so them fighting too is luxury, atleast we got chippy raavi back

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Yashasviiiii

Exactly..even most of us were in dream land expecting more romantic scenes, so this confrontation hit us bad😂..few epis back they hardly saw each other so them fighting too is luxury, atleast we got chippy raavi back

I’d take this Raavi over the heartbroken attempting suicide Raavi any day!! 

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Precap Caps!! 

ImageImage

As usual, my caps end on Shiva ❤️

There's something beautiful about these two screen caps. The way he gently holds her hand (as if he doesn't want to be the recipient of her anger) and the way he gazes down at their hands

❤️ you Shiva!

Yashasviiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD

Mhh i actually really liked this episode too, it did bring many of us back to reality that they still have a lot of problems to fix in this relationship and its going to take time

Yeaa...this journey is long, i heard in mallu they still dint confessed ter love to each other 😶..we need to be patient here ig & ofcourse we have ff & os to keep ur desires happy till then😂