Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Btw, as much as I loved the scene of making homemade medicine/kada, in middle of park, with everysingle family members chipping in and worried for Rishita (including Shiva), how practical is I!😆When traveling normal people would take basic set of pills with them in case it's needed. Who carries mortal & pestal in picnic basket, along with healing herbs? 😆 Can you imagine taking that on a plane?

But I loved that scene.

you would be surprised... one time we went to a family trip and my mom popped out a rice cooker, chopping board, knife and more things in the hotel and started cooking rice. She literally brought her whole kitchen😅 Idk how she even put all those stuff in the luggage. So yeah... you can never be too sure with brown people😂😂

Edited by by_stander - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thread Closed!!! 

Let’s move to our new home ðŸ¥³

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5222633 

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

I think it was the fried rice and Shiva made joke about it too before they ordered it. But Raavi had only one bite and then she ate Ghar ka Khana.

Lol, when I read the episode name, I was like why Rishita and not Raavi. At least we can see Shiva taking care of her. But this worked perfectly. Rishita may have realized what family is and Raavi realized her mistake. Glad she listened to Shiva instead of being angry at him.

This is a complete joke, but:

I think Raavi says, "Shiva! Shiva!" enough that actual Shankar protected her here (this bacteria can work wonders if you eat even a small amount), plus Shiva slapping her on the back probably got rid of most the rice she ate...

Rishita's "Dev!" is very non-specific, that even the gods didn't know who to send to protect Rishita

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I laughed so much at them. 

Shiva is love. He’s brash but man, the way he got Raavi to realize her mistake was brilliant. Honesty definitely is the best policy. 

Raavi is never going to mistrust Dhara, ever again!! 

Then Raavi’s hair bothered Shiva ðŸ˜†

hair bothering scene abhi mila...😆

Hum sab bus sequence ke waqt  wait kar rahe iss scene ka..