Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

IDK, ive seen like 4 different versions used when talking about them😆

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Yeah, I'm kind of jealous of their FF/OS/SS bank! But I know we'll get there one day! But, we honestly need some GauRa and DevRi (is that their couple name?), because I think we've only seen ShiVi so far (not like I'm complaining)

Edited by ms.ObseSSeD - 3 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Soooo trueee! ♥️
I was looking at the FF/OS/SS thread on GHKKPM forum and they have LOADS of it! Does that usually happen?

Don't follow that show, but I can say IPK fandom had (and probably still has) the most ffs I've ever seen.

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am 100% sure we’ll get 2 or 3 new ones today ♥️ So confident of our fellow ShiVians 🤗

And @Sakmen ♥️

Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD

i know, I got so sad today when I realized i had caught up on all of them and didnt have anything to read anymore

Edited by raindropsroses - 3 years ago
Yashasviiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was bit scared to watch todays epi after reading update..but honestly it was beautiful,  everything was worth for last minutes when raavi decided to give another chance to her relationship...i feel shiva too understands her now, 

Last 3 epis &  os/ ff on shivi, our analysis here,  made us somewhere forget that how they got married & what situation ter r in..it will take time, their journey hasn't even started, its abt to start & kidnapping scene opened the door because b4 this they didn't even had time to speak to each other after marriage drama..

Ps-- congratulations to us..for 2nd thread.😃

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail

Have you seen the Arjun fandom? The crime show one, it finished like years ago and I still get notifications that an ff has been updated. 

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Don't follow that show, but I can say IPK fandom had (and probably still has) the most ffs I've ever seen.

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

IDK, ive seen like 4 different versions used when talking about them😆

I know haha, I've seen so many different versions with no one being able to agree on anything! I personally think their couple name should be MeraDev

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Arnav-Khushi and Manik-Nandini.. I don't think any other couple has gotten close to them!

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashasviiiii

I was bit scared to watch todays epi after reading update..but honestly it was beautiful,  everything was worth for last minutes when raavi decided to give another chance to her relationship...i feel shiva too understands her now, 

Last 3 epis &  os/ ff on shivi, our analysis here,  made us somewhere forget that how they got married & what situation ter r in..it will take time, their journey hasn't even started, its abt to start & kidnapping scene opened the door because b4 this they didn't even had time to speak to each other after marriage drama..

Lol, I think that's why I felt bitter when I watched the episode (will have to watch again tomorrow with a fresh mind). I think I was expecting @raindropsroses's OS and was getting super hyped because she predicted the chipkali scene!

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail

Mhh i actually really liked this episode too, it did bring many of us back to reality that they still have a lot of problems to fix in this relationship and its going to take time

Originally posted by: Yashasviiiii

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Have you seen the Arjun fandom? The crime show one, it finished like years ago and I still get notifications that an ff has been updated. 

Didn't know that. I followed it back when Sana Khan's character was there.

I visited IPK forum couple of days ago and it's still active 😲 that show ended like 9 years ago.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 3 years ago