Views

Users

Frequent Posters

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Soooo trueee! ♥️
I was looking at the FF/OS/SS thread on GHKKPM forum and they have LOADS of it! Does that usually happen?

Initially, there were not many, but as the show got popular more people visited the forum and started writing... we have to give it a while to reach the top and writers will flood into the forum.

Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a lovely episode, absolutely loved it..Suman again is the star of the episode for me...gotta love the women who’s so fiercely protective about her kids...

I think Raavi is completely justified in feeling whatever she’s feeling, it’s understandable to think Shiva left her when shiva hadn’t even gave her a hint of his plan and was not speaking throughout the accusations. Raavi just wanted the assurance from shiva and not from everyone else that he never meant to leave her. 

I get Shiva’s pov also, i mean he escaped twice and raavi messed it up with her screaming, he just want to get both of them out of the situation. I think he would have explained it to Raavi had she asked in a more gentler tone and only with both of them present, but as usual, Raavi jumped into conclusions and Shiva went defensive and not wanting to explain.

Guess mami’s all maternal instincts came for Raavi, love that in the end she said how she’s always there for Raavi. 

Rishita 😆😆😆 her kissing and hugging dev😆 why is she sucha namoona 😆 i want suman to give her some class.

precap : itseems shiva is extending an olive branch..looking forward to see😃

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

I don't know how up for it you guys would be, but when I'm not here, I'm usually on Tumblr browsing through anime (yes, I grew up watching anime) fandoms, and one of the things they had there was Couple Appreciation Weeks.

Don't want to limit anyone's creativity, but I was wondering how okay you guys would be if we had a Couple Appreciation Week for all 3 couples where we would have a "theme" and creators (writers and photo editors) could submit a creation under that theme. It's not like a contest or anything. It's just a chance to get the fandom poppin'

that's a lovely idea! will increase the forum activity and give us all a chance to interact more 

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Soooo trueee! ♥️
I was looking at the FF/OS/SS thread on GHKKPM forum and they have LOADS of it! Does that usually happen?

Yeah, I'm kind of jealous of their FF/OS/SS bank! But I know we'll get there one day! But, we honestly need some GauRa and DevRi (is that their couple name?), because I think we've only seen ShiVi so far (not like I'm complaining)

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't know how up for it you guys would be, but when I'm not here, I'm usually on Tumblr browsing through anime (yes, I grew up watching anime) fandoms, and one of the things they had there was Couple Appreciation Weeks.

Don't want to limit anyone's creativity, but I was wondering how okay you guys would be if we had a Couple Appreciation Week for all 3 couples where we would have a "theme" and creators (writers and photo editors) could submit a creation under that theme. It's not like a contest or anything. It's just a chance to get the fandom poppin'

It's a wonderful idea. Just find it hard to get any DevRish fans for now, but would love to see it. Unfortunately, my contribution would be limited to just comments.

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i know, I got so sad today when I realized i had caught up on all of them and didnt have anything to read anymore

I don't think this forum will ever get tired of any type of OS/FF/SS, I know I don't!

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I’m definitely interested 🥳

Short stories, drabbles, poems, gifs, creations ♥️♥️

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD

i know, I got so sad today when I realized i had caught up on all of them and didnt have anything to read anymore

Same here, all the beautiful writers please post soonest

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Did I just find a weebo in this forum!!! Nice to meet a forum member who loves anime...

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

DevIta I think 😂

someone should write about them and then hopefully with that version we’ll develop a soft corner for her 😂

Yeah, I'm kind of jealous of their FF/OS/SS bank! But I know we'll get there one day! But, we honestly need some GauRa and DevRi (is that their couple name?), because I think we've only seen ShiVi so far (not like I'm complaining)