Shaadi Mubarak

Sbs hot news

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

They said that shaadi Mubarak is on the verge of falling prey to the lockdown 

Pandya store will be shown at 7.30 pm and repeat of pandya store at 11pm 

The problem is that there are two small kids in shaadi Mubarak so shifting it isn't possible also Manav has covid 

The makers are saying the show is on hold but the inside news is its going off air as per sbs voice over 

Will post link as soon as it's available 

Edited by RamonaG - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sooner or later SM will go off-air this year because of low TRP ( according to the SP) and this is the only SP serial which is not a slot leader in TRP list. I stopped watching this show now. But I really wish SM team should continue their shooting after lockdown atleast for some episodes. Genuine fans deserve some happy moments of KeerTi before it goes off-air. Everyone stay happy and blessed always . 

Edited by Sree_mk - 3 years ago
SwatchColor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

SM's trp is suffering because the early slots are mainly for shows that are "typical family drama" and SM is clearly not one of them. For now the shows in different time slots are only temporary but I'm thinking that SP might consider shifting PS in 7:30pm slot as it belongs to the family drama category. Also if I'm not mistaken YHM was also in the early time slot and as we all know, it was doing wonderful because it was a family show. I just hope trp goes high for SM after they bring new episodes.

I'm quite happy that they didn't continue shooting without Manav. Waiting for lockdown to be over is worth it instead of having to watch different tracks that stay away from the main leads and the female lead taking double the amount of work as the other is fighting with covid. Hopefully when they do start shooting Manav will feel better and we will get to see KeerTi back on screen.

Edited by SwatchColor - 3 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

The lockdown in Mumbai  isn't going to end on may 1 by any chance also they are going for a complete  lockdown  now as per the latest news 

There is another article  that says the makers are not going to shift the venue of shoot 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/exclusive-after-manav-gohil-tests-positive-makers-of-shaadi-mubarak-halt-shooting-fresh-episodes-to-telecast-after-may-1/articleshow/82160472.cms