Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Your post is awesome. I agree with everything that you have mentioned. Aishwarya is hopeless when it comes to emoting. I too used to feel bad for her in the beginning but I can't even relate to her. In every given situation she just pops her eyes out and it is the same expressions throughout. 

Neil is phenomenal. Words are not enough to explain. He can emote any kind of emotion with ease. His eyes are enough to express his feelings. If we are still watching this show it's only because of Neil. 

Thank you so much dear🤗

Even I used to sympathise with Pakhi's character, no matter how silly and stupid she was, in the beginning. But right after the SaiRat reception wala episode, it was all gone. 

Neil is such a seasoned actor that even this shoddy writing cannot stop him! 

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Person playing Pakhi always underwhelms in scenes which are hers to take. As expected, her expression.. slightly open-mouthed, wide eyed look ..and she maintained it whatever else was going on... Virat's dialogues, Ashwini's dialogues...Virat accusing Omi. I haven't seen a TV actress with such a tone deaf expression. And she's supposed to be the third lead. 

^Omg! Exactly! If you look at Neil, Kishori, Sheetal, Sneha, or even Ayesha, even if they are not involved directly in the scene and are just standing in the background, they react to whatever is happening in the scene, making it look realistic. Aishwarya, even in the scenes where she has something to do, just stares at the person speaking with a blank expression.

Neil is fabulous. Yesterday's episode was revolting from Virat's perspective, but the way he reacted to Devi Tai's scolding...too good. I actually felt for Virat. Though I was angry. 

^Exactly. You may even hate Virat's character at a point, but Neil's acting will literally tug at your heartstrings.

That is Neil's work completely, hats off. 

Ayesha has come a long way. I'm really happy for her. Her dialogue delivery especially during confrontation scenes are lacking..but I must add her expressions more than make up for it. She is a skilled actress and can only get better. 

^Exactly! Though she has a lot to improve, you can see the hard work behind those scenes where she actually shines.

Today's dialogues were said with so much feeling, I got all teary. Her scenes with Neil are amazing. Obviously they work very well together.

As much as Aishwarya falls flat in scenes with Neil, Ayesha rises up to the challenge and delivers more. 

^This👏. Enough Said.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Very well analysed..

This is the problem with Aishwarya since the begining. She is the weak link in any strong scene and dilutes the impact. Today also same thing happened.

She did fail miserably in Ladakh confrontation scene also.she did not make it intense rather she caused humour for us with her immature,unfocused performance.

I feel she is not interested in acting at all. Otherwise by now she would have given a strong statement of sorts with her performance.

In Indian dramatics ,it is said that viewer should identify with the charecter to make the show a success. Our ancient dramatists stressed on that factor.

We have to identify and feel every emotion of the charecter portrayed on screen. Then it works but here Pakhi makes us fast forward her scenes with her poor acting...( I never do so but I read that  many do that since the actress fails to live up to the charecter.)

Ayesha lives the charecter.When I see her on screen ,I see Sai not Ayesha. That is why no scene gets spoiled because of her modulation or tone quality. Instead the scene gets elevated to the next level and that makes it work for most of the viewers.

Neil Bhatt makes even a  scene that is poorly written look awesome with his expressions and acting prowess.

All the other  artists  enact their parts with great understanding .

Only exception is Aishwarya Sharma. I repeat she may not be able to improve because there is no focus,commitment to her craft and enthusiasm to prove her ability.

Edited by ltelidevara - 3 years ago
SonuRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's not about acting skills it's about understanding and leaving with character. Aishwarya is more focus on how she can tell audience like "I am not as pakhi character I am better than her in real" and that's why she is not able to herself connect with pakhi she is originally like pakhi some extent not fully but she is trying to show no I am not pakhi I am good person and her interest in character make pakhi death and we can see only stone . She can't understand pakhi emotions she can only deliver dilogs. Niel and Aayesha are leaving virat sai . They are in character they feel that emotions how one can suffer and how it feels when exactly happen with someone and Aishwarya don't want to understand character she is busy in her real life stuff.

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel the same. I feel they should have taken some experienced actress for this role because bad writing of the character and bad actress both together makes horrible to watch. Ayesha has surely improved but still has a long way to go and Neil though tries a lot to give so much layer to virat's character , still somewhere Neil's acting has gone little down sometimes. It is nothing to do with Neil as an actor. It is just that when the characters are written well even seasoned actors can rarely save them, they can just try to act well so that audience connects. If only writer had kept paakhi grey shaded someone who though bitter towards sairat but still essence of her own personality, virat as sensible but the writers are busy copying. The whole chauvan family is toxic why add paakhi in it. 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i was wondering today she was shocked when Virat said Omi bribed and get document changed is like how come Omi did that or like opps truth came out 

deepzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aishwarya's underwhelming acting and repeatitive dialogues are the reason that I can't enjoy the scenes where Virat scolds pakhi because as much as I want to see Virat screaming/ ignoring pakhi, I also want to see its impact on her but all we get is a confused face with same dialogues on loop. 

On top of my head, I can remember rashmi Desai from uttaran whose character tapsya had similar situation with vansh. She was so awesome with her expressions that you enjoy her scenes.

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Absolutely agree. The show has a really seasoned  supporting cast along with very talented leads. In between all this,  Aishwarya feels lackluster. She needs to improve like Ayesha did. 

We don't understand what's going in Pakhi's mind until there are dialogues because Aishwarya has only expression. If she expresses well, there's a greater scope for Pakhi

Sunshinebhumii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with everyone!! I’ve mentioned time and again that Actress playing Paki’s character just ruins intense scene, or has little to no impact on those scenes.

Aishwarya looks stoned and gives confused look most times!!

I wished she work on her skills or we had better actress playing the role. I guess Aishwarya is more focused on her off screen antics, she thinks we are critical of her character or acting because we hate Pakhi as a character or we are into Sairat!! She is refusing to take criticism and work on it, instead bashing fans.. i wonder whether she actually believes that she’s is a good actress or she just doesn’t care!! I hope she starts taking viewers seriously and take criticisms to build her acting skilss!

I’ve never watched neither Neil nor Ayesha’s previous work, but I find them decent and hardworking. I did find Ayesha bit loud during earlier episodes but I guess she was portraying loud character.

I love her subtle expressions and confident portrayal of Sai’s character!  

Magnifique thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same thoughts about Aishwarya. Even in the tamasha , when kaku looked wary at the mention of the letter,  she looked blank as if everything went above her head. Her lack of reactions makes the scenes less satisfying. 😔

Even when Sai gave back to her saying she will pay for her karma, she looked blank. She has this remarkably dumb expressions on her face as if everything goes above her head in the confrontation scenes. It's irritating to say the least.

As for Neil, he is a fab actor for sure normally but I have had complaints with him recently. The acting at the door confrontation felt too ott with his hand movements at times. Tamasha scene he was good. Yesterday realisation scene,  I felt he lacked intensity compared to the hand holding pulkit scene where he expressed guilt beautifully. He has committed even greater atrocity this time, so the intensity had to be greater but he felt a little thanda. Couldn't connect to him yesterday,  even the masoom dialogue it felt like he was about a random kid instead of his wife who he realised he loved. See, the extra fervour with which he carried out the kicking put scene, the realisation scene should have that intensity, that extreme guilt bubbling out. He isnt really giving it his all.

I have yet to see today episode, hopefully he got it right today.

As for ayesha, she has improved a lot compared to beginning scene where I found her acting too shrill. I find improvement in her voice modulation also these days. The scene where she confronted virat before leaving , the way she held her tears back was so good. I like how she adopts that puppy voice and face when talking to aai. She is bringing variations and that's good.  

The key is to never believe you are all that, one always have to improve oneself. From Aishwarya ivs, I understood that she already thinks herself perfect, that's why no work on her craft. I hope Neil and ayesha learn from the healthy criticism and improve themselves more.