Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

it can be kabir. We know he has escaped. He wont sit quietly. Who knows ap is in touch with him. This super saint ap I cant digest. She is upto.sinething.

Can be a possibility. But until we see how it happened seems another mystery to solve like the rest 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

So i was right. It is the effect of the poison. May b from the rose petal /sorry note.

Then Ridhima also touched the petals and the card. Why she didn't get affected with the same. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Then Ridhima also touched the petals and the card. Why she didn't get affected with the same. 

ho sakta hai killer ne kuch aisa zeher dala hai jo vansh pe affect karega. I mean he /she may know that the specific substance can create poisoning  effect on Vansh. Boquet recieve vansh ne kiya. When riddhima tore the card he instantly suck the blood. So he got affected. I hope they will clear it.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

ho sakta hai killer ne kuch aisa zeher dala hai jo vansh pe affect karega. I mean he /she may know that the specific substance can create poisoning  effect on Vansh. Boquet recieve vansh ne kiya. When riddhima tore the card he instantly suck the blood. So he got affected. I hope they will clear it.

Another allergic drama of poisoning I think.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

One of our fellow Pavi...had raised a good point. She was saying that it can b a vangre plan too which i think can b a possibility.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

One of our fellow Pavi...had raised a good point. She was saying that it can b a vangre plan too which i think can b a possibility.

Can be. They might think she can only reveal when Vansh on the deathbed. So yeah... nice point Pavi 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

@bold - not only for the viewers I think even Ishani will be shocked for nanoseconds to see the most loyal person of Vansh backstabbed him. 

But then I have mixed feelings regarding the same - if he betrays it would be the most breaking point of Vansh and then doesn't he would be able to trust and yes the aftermath can be knowing only he can trust his wife but that comes out later. 

If not, Angre is not the betrayer

Riddhima and Vansh equation can't be same as Vansh n Angre.

Both are different in their own way.....n even if Angre ends up hurting Vansh then also Vansh n Riddhima equation will remain same.

Vansh still trusts Riddhima n not at same point.

These both equation are two very different things.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

For some odd reason unable to post a new topic since past 20 minutes. So Epi 248 is here. Sorry for the trouble 

The episode starts with Vansh giving BB to Angre saying this should be kept safe and Angre expressions say something more. He keeps it in the box and Angre asks why you are saying me all this? Vansh says just in case and Angre asks in case what? Vansh and Angre leave the room and Vansh gets a call saying what. He comes to the kitchen and sees Ridhima doing dough. Wait, is she cooking? Seriously? She is making something with dough? Vansh asks why you called me and Ridhima says flour went into my eyes and Vansh says you called me for such a small thing and she says I'm in pain and he blows air while she puts flour on him. She smiles and Vansh shouts are you a kid. She blows for him and says your mood is wrong so I thought it will help you and she says see up. He says I'm fine but she says see up. I'm feeling a mamma caring for her son. Such a cute scene. While he sees up she makes him drink syrup and he says what's wrong with you. He says you know right I don't take medicines? What? Since when he became Iron man? What's the need to do all this? She is hurt. Man, she is a wife and if she is in pain won't you do the same. Remember once you gave her an injection saying we can take the wrong route to do something right. Why did you take care of her then? 

Ridhima hugs him and says wife is taking care of husband and you ask why I'm doing this. Your health is not good and I taking is a problem for you? Vansh asks for such a short reason why to do take such a long route? Ridhima says Okay, I won't take care of you as you don't like it and she tries to leave but he pulls her kiss on her head and hugs her. Ah - this is what we need. The comfort between you. He says thank you. She asks how are you now? He says better. She says I know you are stressed because of Sia but I know she will come back soon and he gets a call from Angre. 

Vyom drinking and Vansh enters and says you are missing your french wine. He is in a room of boxes and Vansh says you are in a bad state. Vyom says you are here also and how do you know this place? Vansh says you forgot my name is VR - ah that attitude, killing. He says you can run away from the police but not from me. Vyom gets up from the chair and tries to hit up but Vansh puts the gun and says Champ don't you try. Vyom says you committed a mistake. You killed Kiara and left the body in my house and now the whole nation is searching for me. Someone, please say Arvind Goswami to watch the show he will tell where he is the nation's biggest criminal called Zero aka Vyom. 

Vansh says I know you want to become Asia's biggest Mafia person and want to compete with me but I'm VR and the Boss. And the person who goes against me I will do anything with him. Why don't you make this to work on your family who always against you. Ha? Vyom says arrogance makes a man commit mistakes. Vansh says wrong and I trust myself and Vyom says I'm here to break your trust and Vansh says try then while Vyom says you try to find out where is Sia? Vansh shocked. Vyom smiles. Vansh says bas**** and asks where is Sia? Vyom says Sia's Skin and he speaks about her body and Vansh says I will kill you and cut your body into pieces. Ah, protective brother! Uff. 

Vyom says your sister is not here. We know she is in quarantine. Vansh hits Vyom. He falls. Vansh catches his collar and says where is Sia if she is not here. Vyom says Vansh if you want to remove your hand from a big stone then one needs to be very careful. So he is saying be careful as I might hurt you. Vansh puzzled. Vyom says for now I'm not Asia's boss but yes very soon I'm going to conquer the whole world and your end is near. Vyom kicks Vansh and Vansh feels pain. Vyom points a gun to Vansh and he says you know in our world to rise to heights we need to sacrifice our love, family and everything. Vansh tries to get up from the floor and Vyom says now you back off. I'm loving these guys fight. I won't say they are as good as KAVA. But then these guys scenes are having their mark. 

Vansh tries to move backwards and gets up while Vyom points a gun at her and says shall I kill you first or your family first. Let me kill your family first because it is very painful for you. Angre comes and points a gun at Vyom and says put the gun down. Angre is the saviour of the boss. Always a protector and hope he remains the same. But Vyom look for Angre is like you cheater and acting as a protector. Vansh asks where is Sia? Vyom says she is inside me. Vyom says if you hit me then Sia also gets dead. Therefore I should be alive. He smiles and says you are still here. He says Angre to give medicines to Vansh and take him home. Vansh says I don't know what is happening to me. Angre carries him and Vyom says we will meet again but you killed Kiara and tried to frame him as a criminal, so yeah you will never reach the real criminal of the Kiara. Then is he not the one who killed her? Vansh shocked. Vyom says the truth is what happened to Kiara you will never know. Truth is known by two people that is me and the person who lives in VR Mansion. Now, who is it? Dadi or Ishani or AP or Kabir? 

Dadi ploughing the grave and she remembers how Vyom blackmailed her. Flashback is where Kiara meets Vyom on the terrace and Kiara says you? Sia said she has some surprise gift. Vyom says I'm your surprise. And Girls die to have such surprises and tries to touch her but then Kiara goes back. Vyom says we meet earlier and Kiara says we met the day the bomb blast happened. He says yes. But we met even before and Kiara says Oh yes but where? Vyom says I'm having soup in a restaurant and Kiara says when? Vyom says magical fountain and chanting OM and he says do you know what happened with me - I saw your lips and he sats down and saying even I also started chanting. The moment I turned you vanished. Kiara is puzzled and nervous. Vyom says I have a plan for you. Why is she nervous so much? Kiara says all this happened in Thailand. Man, so he is following her from Thailand. 

He says you like playing dirty. I was waiting to get BB from you for so many days. Then why didn't you try to hurt her the day you met her on the stairs? Why wait until Sia tell you Vyom? Vyom says I'm thinking how to come near you and take BB from you and you always want to disappear right, so I will make it work. Kiara tries to leave but then Vyom says I might not get BB from you but I know who you are. You are a con girl. And that is something VR isn't able to find? And yet he says this is VR Mansion and none cannot enter without my permission. 

Vyom presses her to the wall and makes her drink the peanut butter milk and Kiara tries to run away. She bites his hand and she says help me. Dadi hears the same downstairs and runs to the side. Vyom makes her drink the milk and she says you are a monster. Dadi sees the same. Vyom says I'm not a monster and I'm a lover boy and here were are for the BB sake. He asks how does it feel. Dadi watching like an audience watching some horror. Call Vansh or someone. What you are watching? Kiara says call someone and Vyom is recording her voice and Dadi enters and says what are you doing and Vyom says shut up and Dadi is scared. Good to see granny being a scared kitten. 

Vyom asks why you are so scared. Dadi says why you are hurting her? Leave her and if not I will call Vansh. Vyom says oh yes go and tell and also tell him what you did with his father and he will be happy to know. Wait, first Vyom father and now Vansh father. What she did man? Is Ajay Indrani's son or not? Granny scared. Vyom says even before coming near me he will try to kill you and I want the same so does all. Kiara falls and Vyom says Dadi, life is a full circle. And I remember something with circle and says Kiara I forgot to give my introduction - my name is Vyom = shuny = zero = circle and whoever enters into my circle they cannot leave. One should agree that we missed him saying this line, man. But now we don't want to hear this zero theory again. 

Dadi says leave that girl. I'm feeling TV Dadi but I won't stray again. Always hurting Ridhima. Vyom says why you are so scared and this is normal death as you saw so many deaths and lived. You saw Vansh's father death. Granny is scared. Dadi said I know we do such work but we don't take the lives of innocent. Seriously? Then what about Ridhima? Why don't you kill Ishani and Aryan then? Granny of hypocrisy. Vyom smiles and says I know and understands. He says whatever I'm doing is for you and he tears Kiara shirt and shows the tattoo and says this is the code of BB. He says Vansh has BB and if Vansh opens the BB you don't know what happens with you. All your secrets will come out. 

Wait, Vansh said BB is about his business, smuggling routes and all. Here Vyom says Dadi secrets. BB is so confusing man! Salman's BB was much better than this. Dadi shocked. Vyom says your empire will collapse and nothing will be left. She is just a courier girl and now she gave information so let's send her. He takes the Mashal and lits fire Dadi says what you are doing with her? Vyom says shut up and says I'm doing for you and he clicks the picture of the password and burns the tattoo. Kiara is alive and he is doing with an alive person? Oh God - the monster! 

He gives the Mashal to Dadi and says please clean the place. I'm sorry for Kiara but seriously Dadi getting what she deserves from Vyom. Dadi takes the Mashal and off the fire and she keeps the same in the AP room. Wah - trying to sabotage AP, Dadi? How cruel you are? Kiara gets up and leaves while then Dadi hears Kiara falling. Here back to the graveyard where she puts the Mashal in the mud and closes the pit. Seriously, the Badass bad woman she is. 

Precap - Vansh says to Ridhima I know you didn't eat anything and she says I want to eat with you and she makes him sit and she sits on his lap. He asks what is on the menu and she says Chinese and Italian. Vansh coughs badly and she calls Angre. The doctor comes and checks. He says he was poisoned. Ridhima and Angre shocked. 

P:S - Now is this Vansh father truth and 6-hour truth are connected somehow? Ridhima may not know about Dadi but then she might know some truth or the truth is entirely different? Can be possible Dadi also try to steal BB from Vansh and give Vyom and then frame Ridhima just like how she put Mashal in AP's room. Indeed VR Mansion is full of secrets. Doesn't know about wealth but secrets are too costly that one can compete with the World Bank for sure.

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

For some odd reason unable to post a new topic since past 20 minutes. So Epi 248 is here. Sorry for the trouble 

The episode starts with Vansh giving BB to Angre saying this should be kept safe and Angre expressions say something more. He keeps it in the box and Angre asks why you are saying me all this? Vansh says just in case and Angre asks in case what? Vansh and Angre leave the room and Vansh gets a call saying what. He comes to the kitchen and sees Ridhima doing dough. Wait, is she cooking? Seriously? She is making something with dough? Vansh asks why you called me and Ridhima says flour went into my eyes and Vansh says you called me for such a small thing and she says I'm in pain and he blows air while she puts flour on him. She smiles and Vansh shouts are you a kid. She blows for him and says your mood is wrong so I thought it will help you and she says see up. He says I'm fine but she says see up. I'm feeling a mamma caring for her son. Such a cute scene. While he sees up she makes him drink syrup and he says what's wrong with you. He says you know right I don't take medicines? What? Since when he became Iron man? What's the need to do all this? She is hurt. Man, she is a wife and if she is in pain won't you do the same. Remember once you gave her an injection saying we can take the wrong route to do something right. Why did you take care of her then? 

Ridhima hugs him and says wife is taking care of husband and you ask why I'm doing this. Your health is not good and I taking is a problem for you? Vansh asks for such a short reason why to do take such a long route? Ridhima says Okay, I won't take care of you as you don't like it and she tries to leave but he pulls her kiss on her head and hugs her. Ah - this is what we need. The comfort between you. He says thank you. She asks how are you now? He says better. She says I know you are stressed because of Sia but I know she will come back soon and he gets a call from Angre. 

Vyom drinking and Vansh enters and says you are missing your french wine. He is in a room of boxes and Vansh says you are in a bad state. Vyom says you are here also and how do you know this place? Vansh says you forgot my name is VR - ah that attitude, killing. He says you can run away from the police but not from me. Vyom gets up from the chair and tries to hit up but Vansh puts the gun and says Champ don't you try. Vyom says you committed a mistake. You killed Kiara and left the body in my house and now the whole nation is searching for me. Someone, please say Arvind Goswami to watch the show he will tell where he is the nation's biggest criminal called Zero aka Vyom. 

Vansh says I know you want to become Asia's biggest Mafia person and want to compete with me but I'm VR and the Boss. And the person who goes against me I will do anything with him. Why don't you make this to work on your family who always against you. Ha? Vyom says arrogance makes a man commit mistakes. Vansh says wrong and I trust myself and Vyom says I'm here to break your trust and Vansh says try then while Vyom says you try to find out where is Sia? Vansh shocked. Vyom smiles. Vansh says bas**** and asks where is Sia? Vyom says Sia's Skin and he speaks about her body and Vansh says I will kill you and cut your body into pieces. Ah, protective brother! Uff. 

Vyom says your sister is not here. We know she is in quarantine. Vansh hits Vyom. He falls. Vansh catches his collar and says where is Sia if she is not here. Vyom says Vansh if you want to remove your hand from a big stone then one needs to be very careful. So he is saying be careful as I might hurt you. Vansh puzzled. Vyom says for now I'm not Asia's boss but yes very soon I'm going to conquer the whole world and your end is near. Vyom kicks Vansh and Vansh feels pain. Vyom points a gun to Vansh and he says you know in our world to rise to heights we need to sacrifice our love, family and everything. Vansh tries to get up from the floor and Vyom says now you back off. I'm loving these guys fight. I won't say they are as good as KAVA. But then these guys scenes are having their mark. 

Vansh tries to move backwards and gets up while Vyom points a gun at her and says shall I kill you first or your family first. Let me kill your family first because it is very painful for you. Angre comes and points a gun at Vyom and says put the gun down. Angre is the saviour of the boss. Always a protector and hope he remains the same. But Vyom look for Angre is like you cheater and acting as a protector. Vansh asks where is Sia? Vyom says she is inside me. Vyom says if you hit me then Sia also gets dead. Therefore I should be alive. He smiles and says you are still here. He says Angre to give medicines to Vansh and take him home. Vansh says I don't know what is happening to me. Angre carries him and Vyom says we will meet again but you killed Kiara and tried to frame him as a criminal, so yeah you will never reach the real criminal of the Kiara. Then is he not the one who killed her? Vansh shocked. Vyom says the truth is what happened to Kiara you will never know. Truth is known by two people that is me and the person who lives in VR Mansion. Now, who is it? Dadi or Ishani or AP or Kabir? 

Dadi ploughing the grave and she remembers how Vyom blackmailed her. Flashback is where Kiara meets Vyom on the terrace and Kiara says you? Sia said she has some surprise gift. Vyom says I'm your surprise. And Girls die to have such surprises and tries to touch her but then Kiara goes back. Vyom says we meet earlier and Kiara says we met the day the bomb blast happened. He says yes. But we met even before and Kiara says Oh yes but where? Vyom says I'm having soup in a restaurant and Kiara says when? Vyom says magical fountain and chanting OM and he says do you know what happened with me - I saw your lips and he sats down and saying even I also started chanting. The moment I turned you vanished. Kiara is puzzled and nervous. Vyom says I have a plan for you. Why is she nervous so much? Kiara says all this happened in Thailand. Man, so he is following her from Thailand. 

He says you like playing dirty. I was waiting to get BB from you for so many days. Then why didn't you try to hurt her the day you met her on the stairs? Why wait until Sia tell you Vyom? Vyom says I'm thinking how to come near you and take BB from you and you always want to disappear right, so I will make it work. Kiara tries to leave but then Vyom says I might not get BB from you but I know who you are. You are a con girl. And that is something VR isn't able to find? And yet he says this is VR Mansion and none cannot enter without my permission. 

Vyom presses her to the wall and makes her drink the peanut butter milk and Kiara tries to run away. She bites his hand and she says help me. Dadi hears the same downstairs and runs to the side. Vyom makes her drink the milk and she says you are a monster. Dadi sees the same. Vyom says I'm not a monster and I'm a lover boy and here were are for the BB sake. He asks how does it feel. Dadi watching like an audience watching some horror. Call Vansh or someone. What you are watching? Kiara says call someone and Vyom is recording her voice and Dadi enters and says what are you doing and Vyom says shut up and Dadi is scared. Good to see granny being a scared kitten. 

Vyom asks why you are so scared. Dadi says why you are hurting her? Leave her and if not I will call Vansh. Vyom says oh yes go and tell and also tell him what you did with his father and he will be happy to know. Wait, first Vyom father and now Vansh father. What she did man? Is Ajay Indrani's son or not? Granny scared. Vyom says even before coming near me he will try to kill you and I want the same so does all. Kiara falls and Vyom says Dadi, life is a full circle. And I remember something with circle and says Kiara I forgot to give my introduction - my name is Vyom = shuny = zero = circle and whoever enters into my circle they cannot leave. One should agree that we missed him saying this line, man. But now we don't want to hear this zero theory again. 

Dadi says leave that girl. I'm feeling TV Dadi but I won't stray again. Always hurting Ridhima. Vyom says why you are so scared and this is normal death as you saw so many deaths and lived. You saw Vansh's father death. Granny is scared. Dadi said I know we do such work but we don't take the lives of innocent. Seriously? Then what about Ridhima? Why don't you kill Ishani and Aryan then? Granny of hypocrisy. Vyom smiles and says I know and understands. He says whatever I'm doing is for you and he tears Kiara shirt and shows the tattoo and says this is the code of BB. He says Vansh has BB and if Vansh opens the BB you don't know what happens with you. All your secrets will come out. 

Wait, Vansh said BB is about his business, smuggling routes and all. Here Vyom says Dadi secrets. BB is so confusing man! Salman's BB was much better than this. Dadi shocked. Vyom says your empire will collapse and nothing will be left. She is just a courier girl and now she gave information so let's send her. He takes the Mashal and lits fire Dadi says what you are doing with her? Vyom says shut up and says I'm doing for you and he clicks the picture of the password and burns the tattoo. Kiara is alive and he is doing with an alive person? Oh God - the monster! 

He gives the Mashal to Dadi and says please clean the place. I'm sorry for Kiara but seriously Dadi getting what she deserves from Vyom. Dadi takes the Mashal and off the fire and she keeps the same in the AP room. Wah - trying to sabotage AP, Dadi? How cruel you are? Kiara gets up and leaves while then Dadi hears Kiara falling. Here back to the graveyard where she puts the Mashal in the mud and closes the pit. Seriously, the Badass bad woman she is. 

Precap - Vansh says to Ridhima I know you didn't eat anything and she says I want to eat with you and she makes him sit and she sits on his lap. He asks what is on the menu and she says Chinese and Italian. Vansh coughs badly and she calls Angre. The doctor comes and checks. He says he was poisoned. Ridhima and Angre shocked. 

P:S - Now is this Vansh father truth and 6-hour truth are connected somehow? Ridhima may not know about Dadi but then she might know some truth or the truth is entirely different? Can be possible Dadi also try to steal BB from Vansh and give Vyom and then frame Ridhima just like how she put Mashal in AP's room. Indeed VR Mansion is full of secrets. Doesn't know about wealth but secrets are too costly that one can compete with the World Bank for sure.

at least they cleared Kiara matter and 2 an extent dadi matter . Rest lasts see.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

at least they cleared Kiara matter and 2 an extent dadi matter . Rest lasts see.

Indeed I am happy that we got to know who is involved in glad it has really clear the rest of the things pretty soon