Epi 248: Super Criminal Dadi I Pg 6 I Link - Pg 1

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode starts with AP meditating and Ridhima entry. Since when AP became like a Buddha? Ridhima calls AP doesn't look at her and the former tries to leave but then AP calls her back. Ridhima asks about Mashal and AP says you have it, right? Ridhima says we took but then it went missing. She tries to leave but AP says Dadi has it and Ridhima is confused. Ridhima leaves and AP back to meditation. Dadi checking the tattoo. Now, why does she need to know about BB. Flashback where Dadi sent the tattoo picture to her phone. Ridhima comes and Dadi asks what are you doing here? Why such expressions as if saw some untouchable peoples? Like seriously Dadi? I hope one day your family see you the same way? 

Dadi asks why you are here and what you want to search? Ridhima says Mashal and Dadi ask why would I have the Mashal and which one? Ridhima says the same by which Kiara tattoo got burned and Dadi said I have it but I threw it. She asks do you want to put fire to this house - Nah, I want to lit the pyre of yours. Ridhima shocked and says that was Kiara's death evidence how could you and I don't understand one thing why the would killer kept the Mashal in another room than throwing it and Dadi says stop. Stop detective thing Ridhima. Why would always think doubt on your family member? Since the day you entered our lives you have destroyed peace. Get out of the room. Ridhima is hurt and tries to explain but Dadi says Get out and she asks sorry. I hope one day you ask to beg for her forgiveness. I do hope. 

Ridhima sees Vansh taking the bouquet and remembers the flashback of the chit saying the next bouquet expose her truth. She runs near Vansh and takes the bouquet from his hands and in the process, she gets hurt. Vansh keeps her finger in his mouth and shocked to see her behaviour. What happened to you? I brought the bouquet for you to apologise to you. Ridhima asks is it from you and says sorry. I somehow feel he is playing the game of this to make sure she blurts out the truth. Vansh says I cannot accept you're apologies and Ridhima asks Okay, tell me what you want me to do. He says lift the flowers and says sorry to them. Ridhima smiles and says I'm sorry and he smiles. Ah - that smile. Both laughs and I'm lost in them. 

Vansh asks why did you tear the card and Ridhima tries to explain but then Angre comes and says something in-ear and he leaves with him while Ridhima calls but he doesn't turn back. The police try to enter and Vansh comes to meet them. Does VR mansion have two main doors which look the same? I mean a few minutes ago we saw him taking bouquet and all those sorry wala scenes before the main door and now he is like there is another door? Kya yaar makers? Police says we got information that murder happened in this house. VR says it is wrong information. Police says we need to search and VR says no. Police says we bought a search warrant and so now you cannot say No to us. Now, who did this? Vyom? I hope Vansh doesn't think it is done by Ridhima. 

Angre bringing the carpet and he sees cops and so does they. Angre looks at AP. Police want to search the carpet and Vansh says these days police became so smart and the cop's asks are you making fun of us and Vansh replies I'm not such a big man who can make fun of the law. Really? You're Mafia and saying this. Cool man! Vansh says I'm feeling how come a killer can kill and leave the dead body on the carpet. I simply cannot believe it and the cop says but we need to check everything. Vansh says Okay. And Ridhima falls and Vansh worried and says you have to take care of two people. Two means you and baby, Vansh? Or her and the baby? Ridhima says what I can do, I meet wrong things on my way. Musibat logon ke pass athi hein but India television ki heroines khud musibat ko gale lagake ghumte hain. So obviously wrong things come in the way. 

Ridhima is looking at the cops and so does Vansh. It's their thing again. Police asks if you are fine shall we check and Vansh says yes. Cops check and find nothing. Both Riansh sighs. Vansh says smart move Mrs Rai Singhania and she says thank you. I love the way when they both play. I mean superb man. Vansh asks if you are done shall I attend my wife and cops leave. Wait, did you guys came to check the carpet? Abey what kind of cops you are? Why didn't you check the whole mansion? Nah - these are not cops they are carpet people who try to see what kind of carpet VR mansion has. 

Vansh says to AP to call the doctor and he lifts her. Ridhima says don't call the doctor. AP says you're hurt. Ridhima says as Vansh touched me, I don't have a sprain now. Vansh smiles so does AP. Does everyone understand it is her game? Vansh turns his face and feels something within his body. He drops her down and says I need a doctor. Ridhima asks what happened. Vansh is losing his consciousness. Ridhma asks are you okay? Vansh looks tired and comes to his office. Ridhima comes and says Vansh Rai Singhania how come you be tired and this is a very different feeling. Hope you are fine Vansh and no one has given you anything to make you like this. Ridhima says wait you didn't lift one person you lifted two people and Vansh smiles and says I'm happy to lift again. Vansh says just I'm tired. Ridhima asks why? 

Vansh says I'm exhausted due to Kiara death. Ridhima touches his face and says you are sweating and what happened? Did you eat anything? Vansh says I'm better and Ridhima says no, you aren't and she says I will call the doctor. Vansh says I told you it because of exhaustion. She says fine and asks where Angre has kept Kiara's body? Vansh sighs so do we. Ridhima hubby not well, take care of him yaar. If you were in his position right now we would have seen a line of doctors. 

Vansh says I'm not well and you are worried about a dead body. Ridhima says I told you I will doctor and you said you are fine and now you are saying you are not well. Let me call the doctor and he pulls her and she falls on his lap. Vansh smiles and says I heard romance is good for health and Ridhima says leave me and he replies never. Ah, the smiles! Takes my heart. My heart is beating!!!!!  Ridhima asks what you want? and He asks as if you don't know and both smiles. The phone rings and Vansh says it is Angre. Ridhima gets up and Angre says the dead body is in Vyom house and Vansh says very good. Wow! Vyom's house - nice plan, man! So somewhere you feel he is connected. 

Vansh is tired and his voice says that. Rrahul nailing as a tired person.  Vansh says where are the owner and Angre say he is not in the house and Vansh says you know what you need to do and Angre says yes. Vansh speaks to himself and says do you think I wouldn't be knowing? You killed someone in my house and then you tried to blame me. Let's see how would you save yourself. Ridhima asks whose phone it is and Vansh smiles and says Angre. She asks what you are discussing and he sits on the chair with tiresome nature and says just the regular stuff. Now, what is the twist of him being unwell? Don't scare us with some other stupid track without solving these tracks. 

Ridhima says I will get you juice and she leaves while Vansh confused about his health. Angre speaks to Kiara dead body and says easy Kiara, someone is trying to kill you and don't you want to call the cops? He picks the phone and calls. He makes police hear the recorder which Vansh got and Angre says you are killed. Vansh checking the Orange box and says Okay - the box, tattoo and the code. He also sends the tattoo picture to his phone. He is before laptop and says 10598 and where to put this passcode? He sees some entry in the box and Chinese safe code is 7 digits and he is coughing continuously. He says BB has 6 digits and the code is 5 digits-that means 5 code number is 6 code number. Great thinking man! You are our Jai Dixit from Dhoom.  Vansh says wait and let me try. He is trying at the same time coughing so much. 

AP comes and says we are unable to find Sia. They both come to Sia room and says she left the house. Vansh coughing so badly. Now, what happened to him? Why he is coughing like this? Ye kya hai makers? AP gives a letter to Vansh and that says Don't worry for me. I'm an adult and I can make my own life choices and the love of my life is Vyom. AP asks please do something and get her back. She says ask Vyom to leave her. Vansh says I know why Sia left without telling me and Vyom is a very dangerous man. Then what are you? Vansh coughing so much and this is scaring me so much. What happened? Ridhima says I will get water and leaves the room and Vanh says I have to get her but then coughs. 

Ridhima calls Vyom and says don't do anything bad with Sia. Vyom says threats are music to my ear. Vyom says I won't force anyone. I have so much love in me. So much love? Oh yes - you are the River Thames and everyone proposes at the shore of yours. Vyom says now to see your husband accused me regarding the false murder and Ridhima shocked. Vyom says yes that is the truth and he placed Kiara dead body in my house and blamed me. Ridhima says I don't know anything but yes don't play with Sia. She is a child and if anything happens to her... Vyom says something happened to her. She is in love with me and I love her too. You don't care for me and that poor girl cares for me. Oh shut up Idiot - you and care? If the word care hears this - it would also vomit and start hating you. 

Vyom says I was being blamed for the murder so yes as per the rule book and give and take. You killed her in the first place and as the rule book as Vansh gave back. Ridhima says don't do anything and leave Sia. Vyom says Sia came because she wants to but I assure you she will leave when I want to. Ridhima shocked and until then try to get her. But yes at the same time take care of your hubby. Vyom smiles and says Sia, my love. Vansh drinking water and coughing badly. What happened to you asks Angre. Vansh asks to come with me. He takes the orange box and opens another secret door and says one left and two right. Both walk inside. He switches on the lights and says all these boxes as RS clan wealth. But the most important thing is BB. Wait so many boxes of wealth. Kab ka ye sare wealth? Maybe the time since Titanic drowned. 

Vansh says this BB has all my operations details and smuggling routes are in it. Why Angre is looking as if he is going to betray him. That's not the loyal and worried look of Angre. Vansh says if this goes into bad hands then we would be left with nothing. Angre same expression as if he got a lottery. 

Precap: Ridhima says I know you are stressed about Sia but then she will come back soon. Vansh has some flour on his cheeks. Ridhiam says everything will be fine. Vyom in the room of boxes and says the truth is you would never know who killed Kiara and what happened to her. Because this secret is only known to two people. One is me and another is the person who lives in VR Mansion. He turns to another side. Vansh ways what on the phone. Vansh enters and says I think you are missing your french wines. Vyom gets up from his chair to hit Vansh but Vansh points a gun at Vyom and says champ. Vyom says I'm here to kill your trust and Vansh takes the gun back and says try then. Vyom says why don't you try to get Sia

P:S - First and foremost why he is coughing so much? What happened to him? Did something give something bad to him? When? What mean trust-breaking? Reveal 6 hours truth or blame everything on Ridhima? Vyom said the deal cancel to Ridhima then why he is not saying anything? 

Epi 248 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5221533

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for written update💕 Nice Riansh moments. Police entered VR Mansion and Angre put Kiara's body at Vyom's house. Sia left VR Mansion to Vyom. God, Vyom is playing such a dirty game that will cause so many problems with RS familyand  what is this secret? Secrets and deals needs to end soon😠

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for update

These small small riansh moments are so bliss to watch , their smiles and how both made fool of police 

But that police came to check carpet only 

So kiara is dead and vansh now tried to frame vyom in this case but sia madam bhagg gyi 

Ab khud bhagg gyi uske pass ja phir vyom ji kidnap kiya lets see

Why dadi is so scared abt mashaal and investigation around kiara murder ?? Dadi ka pkka kohi role hai 

either bouquet had something jiski vja se vansh ko continous coughing o ryi 

Or if sia madam khud bhagg kr gyi hai to vansh ko kuch dekr gyi hai so that she can run away 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Is it Angre who killed Kiara if not Vyom?!?

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

For my sanity I would think Aangre tried to frame Vyom by sending that recording to police. 

Come on CVS at least keep Angre out of this snake family

Sraeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Forget deal , 6 hours raaz everything....Somebody please burn that flipper budhiya with that mashal 😡 Seeing her facial expressions and her RS family khandaani jaap and honor makes my ear bleed...Only for Ridzi and Vansh i try to tolerate her scenes

Sraeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What if our world class writers are trying to make Angre also flip & destroy Vangre bond also ?

urmita thumbnail

Whoa are they turning Angre a betrayer then? like he killed Kiara and he is with Vyom? I wish they wont do this...

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Thank you for written update💕 Nice Riansh moments. Police entered VR Mansion and Angre put Kiara's body at Vyom's house. Sia left VR Mansion to Vyom. God, Vyom is playing such a dirty game that will cause so many problems with RS familyand  what is this secret? Secrets and deals needs to end soon😠

This is a Pandora box and I have no idea what would come out when it would be opened

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Thanks for update

These small small riansh moments are so bliss to watch , their smiles and how both made fool of police 

But that police came to check carpet only 

So kiara is dead and vansh now tried to frame vyom in this case but sia madam bhagg gyi 

Ab khud bhagg gyi uske pass ja phir vyom ji kidnap kiya lets see

Why dadi is so scared abt mashaal and investigation around kiara murder ?? Dadi ka pkka kohi role hai 

either bouquet had something jiski vja se vansh ko continous coughing o ryi 

Or if sia madam khud bhagg kr gyi hai to vansh ko kuch dekr gyi hai so that she can run away 

Welcome dear of course such moments actually makes so pleasant I mean track started there was romance yet we were unable to connect but once again the guys are back in romance I mean we are able to just fall for it like how are used to do on TV

Siya and the flower bouquet I think it’s just they are dragging until they get all the main characters maybe back into the scene so that for once and the track but it is going like a never ending story I really wish they end this missing hours before they step on the pedal for Goa