Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Its a poison effect. May b from the rose petals or the sorry card had some reactive chemicals.

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Its a poison effect. May b from the rose petals or the sorry card had some reactive chemicals.

hm many re saying so. 

Blueberry94 thumbnail

Aangre was instructed by Vansh to keep her dead body in Vyom 's house but why he was talking to her dead body and why did he merge the phone recording? This was very unlikely of Aangre. Vansh has shown him the orange box and the place where  he has kept it.Aangre backstabbing Vansh is the thing that i dont want to happen. His bond is one of the fulcrum of the show. Siya Dadi And Riddhima! (Three have reasons ) Vansh ki sath chor di....Ab kya Aangre vi same chiz karega?

may be that's what the track is about. When all will leave him may be ridz will support him and he will get that none other than ridz loves him truely.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But who did this? Then that says is it not Vansh who doing it? It's seriously some other person who doing the blackmail thing 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

may be that's what the track is about. When all will leave him may be ridz will support him and he will get that none other than ridz loves him truely.

Yup. Can be

Eemasnia thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thankyou Abhyuda  for the update🤗Yes epi was so good alll the Riansh moments❤️Waise seems like Vansh is really unwell 😔

Edited by Eemasnia - 3 years ago
Blueberry94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

But who did this? Then that says is it not Vansh who doing it? It's seriously some other person who doing the blackmail thing 

it can be kabir. We know he has escaped. He wont sit quietly. Who knows ap is in touch with him. This super saint ap I cant digest. She is upto.sinething.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

So i was right. It is the effect of the poison. May b from the rose petal /sorry note.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

it can be kabir. We know he has escaped. He wont sit quietly. Who knows ap is in touch with him. This super saint ap I cant digest. She is upto.sinething.

I am sensing it Ishani or vyom.Its similar like Water melon poison. The poison was for Riddhima but Vansh became its victim. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eemasnia

Thankyou Abhyuda  for the update🤗Yes epi was so good alll the Riansh moments❤️Waise seems like Vansh is really unwell 😔

Yeah as per the new promo he was given poison. Now need to see how and when happened