Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Aangre was instructed by Vansh to keep her dead body in Vyom 's house but why he was talking to her dead body and why did he merge the phone recording? This was very unlikely of Aangre. Vansh has shown him the orange box and the place where  he has kept it.Aangre backstabbing Vansh is the thing that i dont want to happen. His bond is one of the fulcrum of the show. Siya Dadi And Riddhima! (Three have reasons ) Vansh ki sath chor di....Ab kya Aangre vi same chiz karega?

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks abhy.. finally I was happy with riddima today, I am tired and pissed of her behavior with vansh for last four episodes because it's not making sense.. I am fine with her new change and six hours secret also but her behavior is the one I couldn't able to tolerate finally she is back today..

Today riansh moments are bliss but I felt more rrheal than riansh 🀣🀣🀣.. vansh smile is ❀️❀️.. vansh is very happy and amused with riddima smartness these days πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. .dadi and ap role is interchanged, we need to tolerate these two πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ.. hope vansh health is safe πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„..

Vyom playing very dirty, he trapped riddu, sia and dadi well.. now sia would have realized what blunt she have done but still she went to vyom really πŸ™„πŸ™„?? 

Hope cvs for gods sake don't touch vangre bond, at least vansh left out with riddima and angre.. don't know what the hell they're going to do πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

I don't think it's Angre......I can never imagine Angre being betrayer to Vansh.

Till now everything was a disappointment.... Angre turning out to be a betrayer will be heart breaking.

@bold - not only for the viewers I think even Ishani will be shocked for nanoseconds to see the most loyal person of Vansh backstabbed him. 

But then I have mixed feelings regarding the same - if he betrays it would be the most breaking point of Vansh and then doesn't he would be able to trust and yes the aftermath can be knowing only he can trust his wife but that comes out later. 

If not, Angre is not the betrayer

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

Interesting episode, hope Vansh is ok

Yeah, hope he is fine. Doesn't want some sickness right now. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenu.pc

Nice update ❀

And I was literally laughing what kind of cops they are, just checking the carpet and moving as if no murders happenedπŸ˜‚.

And what happened with this dadi behaving so bad with riddhima I didn't like her now a days, where is that old dadi πŸ™„

Thanks, dear :) 

Yeah, what kind of cops searched for carpet and went. They should have searched whole cops. As said they are just carpet makers and want to know what kind of carpets VR uses in his house. 

Dadi - no comments; just die Granny

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandananikam

Chalo ekbar ke liye man liya ki bb vansh ki kamjori hai or use destroy krskti hai , to vr us bb ko destroy kyu nhi krti , vr is cold ruthless mafia  and he should don't have any weakness , vievers vr ko mastermind dekna chahte hai aur yaha bb ko sone ka pitara dikhakr sabko dara rhe hai ki bb glt hands mein chala gaya to vr ke pass wealth name honor nhi rahegi , I don't want vansh to lose any game , I don't want any revenge track kahi  esbr bhi siya rani riddhima ko fasade coma me Jake ya kisi or ko fasake . I want a new fresh new track based on vanish intense love Jo hum kitne dino se dekna chahte hai .

Initially, it has shown he doesn't care but later due to TV it has shown he developed family feelings and they are somehow stretching that because we have seen him like that. So suddenly they cannot show him in the first episode again. Something should trigger him to be not taking care of anything and anyone. 

So doesn't know we will ever see him the way he was. But yes these days he is surely playing the game for sure. However, not as the 1st episode may be. Those are the most magical moments of the show. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: manjot_kaur

Policewala round lagane aaya tha sirf. Thane mein bore ho raha thaπŸ˜‚ I am missing kabir so much

Btw I loved the way you provide the detailing didi.

To say he is the first-ever cop who came in the police dress. Or else Kabir never wore but took pride in it. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Aangre was instructed by Vansh to keep her dead body in Vyom 's house but why he was talking to her dead body and why did he merge the phone recording? This was very unlikely of Aangre. Vansh has shown him the orange box and the place where  he has kept it.Aangre backstabbing Vansh is the thing that i dont want to happen. His bond is one of the fulcrum of the show. Siya Dadi And Riddhima! (Three have reasons ) Vansh ki sath chor di....Ab kya Aangre vi same chiz karega?

@bold - Either it's a way to make sure Vyom be captured or else it can be doubtful as it seems. Angre backstabbing Vansh I think the last point of Vansh to break. But as we somehow feeling that Ridhima backstabbing to help Vansh - maybe he would realize that only he can trust his wife no other person. 

I don't know thinking straight or not but then that's the thought I get to think right now 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Thanks abhy.. finally I was happy with riddima today, I am tired and pissed of her behavior with vansh for last four episodes because it's not making sense.. I am fine with her new change and six hours secret also but her behavior is the one I couldn't able to tolerate finally she is back today..

Today riansh moments are bliss but I felt more rrheal than riansh 🀣🀣🀣.. vansh smile is ❀️❀️.. vansh is very happy and amused with riddima smartness these days πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. .dadi and ap role is interchanged, we need to tolerate these two πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ.. hope vansh health is safe πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„..

Vyom playing very dirty, he trapped riddu, sia and dadi well.. now sia would have realized what blunt she have done but still she went to vyom really πŸ™„πŸ™„?? 

Hope cvs for gods sake don't touch vangre bond, at least vansh left out with riddima and angre.. don't know what the hell they're going to do πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

These days the romance is actually connecting back to them. When the track started we were unable to connect even knowing the fact she is our Ridhima. But now we all were able to connect back as we did on TV. 

Everyone is playing their own version here but as we know it always shown the last word and the game-winner would be VR no matter what. So yeah, I feel it will be Vansh who will score again but until then we need to handle these games and dragging of the missing hours. 

Angre, literally no idea. Either he can be a betrayer or he doesn't. 

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Yeah, hope he is fine. Doesn't want some sickness right now. 

Same here maybe