Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

As much as I don’t want them to ever be separated, I agree to your logic. It’s nice to see them become friends so hesitantly. ♥️

Thank you❤️

NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhiho

I really like this new perspective on their story!♥️ Beautifully written💕

Thank you😊

NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Very well written story from a different perspective. When we knew they were going to get married, I'd hoped that GauRa would give them a chance to have a conversation with each other. And inspite of pressure by family, both would consent to this marriage on their own and set expectations of whattbis marriage would be like. That has only happened once in ITV and that was when GauRa got married and Hardik gave them 5 minutes. Because it happened on this show, I thought makers would show that again. While that is still not the most realistic scenario and promotes an outdated concept of unmarried girls and unhappy life, the marriage would still be needed from drama/TRP perspective. For me, that would have been an ideal take for ITV. Both can be like "roommates" give each other their space, no need for pushing and shoving, but still contining their nokjhoks.

This would've been great to watch!

But for real life, I 100% agree with everyone here and couldn't have said it any better.

And I was glad that this shot ends with friendship. Shivi may be together in future, but this time it would be for no other reason than them wanting to be with each other. After they've improved on themselves. Or they can be simply be each other's best friends, confidant, as they move on in their respective lives after bring out the best in each other. 

True, they need not even end up together for them to matter to each other.

Thank you😊

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome... Would love to see such a scene in the show where they become friends then lovers❤️

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting Oneshot.

Shiva does have this softcorner for Raavi, he is not even aware of.

Following her to make sure shes okay.

Liked the Ending :)

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

a very different take but special and beautiful nonetheless .......i enjoyed it...even i feel that forced wedding is not a solution .....anticipation of everything would be fine is an illusion......

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Loved this take on ShiVi. 

This is really captivating. ❤️

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

on honest note,marriage can never be he solution, but i can become another reason for the depression especially for woman.because only 10% people's marriage life are successful..society is just blindfolding that marriage will change the life..yes most of the time upside down..

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I only just read this now (I don't know why I've never seen it before). But what a stunning OS! I loved this take, for both Shiva and Raavi. Loved the ending too! ❤