Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Anubhav was so good and kind. Where did he go wrong? He sacrificed so much for others and now what?

coderlady thumbnail

Anubhav realized he hurt Maya again so he was about to give the antidote to Arjun.

coderlady thumbnail

Anubhav killed Rounak but he is about to die too. Will he save Arjun in time?

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Announcement

Good morning 🌄☀️ everyone, I 'hv the all remaining chapters of I still love you ❤️ in the last night 🌉 ,It needs me total 5 days including the whole night, I couldn't study before finishing the story. Now the story is ended. thnx a lot fr being a part of this journey ❣️🥰 without ur sprt,❤️, it won't be possible fr me to reach at this extent. 

Thank you so much Coder_lady,  , ur support encourages me to write more.❤️❤️🥺

Thank you Golden_Ginni,❤️❤️🥺...you comments always bring a smile to my face🤗🤗, I didn't tell before dialogues of your story motivate a lot, you have such strong female protagonist 💪💪💪.. indeed it's just awesome 😍😎...I trying my best to work on those parts of my story as it's lacking so many dialogues before...

thnx a lot fr ur support,I'm I couldn't reply to ur comments of ur as i' was too much engrossed with the remaining parts complete it in a rash , even can't sleep the whole night..

Saumya jii thanks a lot ❤️❤️❤️...your comedy scene was so adorable and hilarious 😆... it's Very to put down the whole scenario into writing, hats off to you Buddy 🥺😘😘... I'll soon read yours after completion of my exams as I've promised

Thank you Khyati.... I'm missing you so much dear ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️.... I hope so your fine now.....

Thank you Sammy dear for your support and valuable comments 🥰🥰❤️❤️

Now coming back to the journey of this story... honestly speaking The day I've decided to write , I couldn't Write ✍️ a single sentence which I hv imagined in my mind.... I started to lot of English novels ...due to my extreme studying pressure , I could hardly get time to read and write ✍️...

I Still Love is the first story that Came to my mind after finishing all the stories of Prithviraj Forum which closed almost 13 years ago before I came here in the platform of India forums...even I msgs those writers why they left the story incomplete 😆😆🥺......

Writing story on PrithviSanyo it's my one the biggest dream of life 🥰🥰🥰...I never give the pictures of Them becz they are my imagination ...I never see their face ... although I was inspired by the serial ...but I searched about them on the internet then read the story of one of the writers Ppyuu...I don't the real name of the author..But I just loved the writing 😍😍😍....from their create my own imagination... that's why I couldn't find a perfect PrithviSanyo....

Including these there is aslo another thing my story has matured content , it's also a reason ,not to give picss...

But in the epilogue I thought to give pictures , recently I saw some clips of these kids on YouTube , I found them so much cute 😍😍😍..so choose to add them🤭🤭 

The special reason to write the second fiction on PrithviSanyo coz , there is someone at Wattpad who criticize my first Story The Destiny of Love ....I knew I finished the story in rush, did not even get time to think , put everything logically...and realistic way ..I cry a lot that day ...but my all friends help me and were motivated ....not to care about others , just do what you love to write.

With a determination...I thought about I still love your first part , i.e., the school life portion following the adult life part ...I talked with all those friends collects details about their life , evn I hv added my own life experience in this story .....

At first I hv decided Sanyo will be dead in a Brain tumor that's why she was avoiding Prithvi ....and he will be spending his entire life without her ...but I cry a lot thinking about the ending ...in pratilipi, I discussed about it with an unknown friend she requested me not to do that....not to separate PrithviSanyo 🥺🥺🥺

Then I thought another way something different, ai try my best to give evry character of the story as alive ..so you could feel them and related them to your own life...... including Villians...

Soooo thank you everyone , thank you thank you thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Without your love and support it's very difficult to reach this extent 🥺🥺🥺😘😘😘😘

Now I'm a full-time reader only.....🤭🤭🤭

My semester will be held from the last week of this Feb, but didn't want to leave the story in the middle. if did then perhaps I'll forget the entire plot towards the ending......

Goldie dear please send me the link to your story... sorry I forgot to read the last wala modules ending soon I'll read and give the review to you.

Honestly speaking your that story Dill Shamhal Ja Zara...was really awesome becoz I found Ankia's part was highly tough coz it's very difficult to spend whole life with Someone who was already in love before and Yog lost Amrita in the accident but he get Anika and accepted her like the way she was ...

Love 💗

Midnight_library.....

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it Priya Dear 

Awesome & beautiful Parts 

PART A

Looking at Sanyogita shocked face we could understand what she was going through … the person she idealized had turned out to an evil spirit and shattered her faith completely … thou things went out of control when Raunak returned & realized that he was a mere dice in this entire game 

I was scared for the entire scenario but what was most touching was Anubhav reaction on Maya’s cries he had literally risked his life to save Arjun & that’s what is true love … it indicates that Love changes a person for good and obsession changes a person for bad … Even accepting his crimes & repaying them Anubhav got this strength from his true Love Maya … thou he couldn’t accept that 

Childhood to the entire back story it was well framed & executed well … Maya & Anubhav could have been together if it wasn’t his circumstances at that time & this made him more prominent & move up to the level of cruelty when Sanyogita opposed his love but  everything ended with a good note 

Arjun was safe & culprits were punished too … Even Dharam Meghna & Poonam Raghav too got advances from their parents & finally all the 4 couples were married

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

PART B  

SO new beginning starts for all in the next part after marriage as after all Life is not the bed of roses …we usually dream for happiness & goodness in our life but we tend to forget that reality of life is not as romantic as we think. 

Prithvi wasn’t able to give time nor Sanyogita as they have much more endure as a Caption and as a responsible Doctor in their professions 

Sanyogita thought that Prithvi has lost his interest in her and was completely broken when Prithvi purposely avoided her & didn’t responded to her the way he should 

Finally Sanyogita got a wonderful surprise from her husband & she came to know that he was busy & now he wanted to make up for his lost time which was really sweet of him 

There is a song Bad ke good se good ke bad se hooti hai pehchhan … which is true if Sanyogita didn’t faced this pain of separation & insecurities than she won’t be able to find happiness after the all this event & moreover prithvi made it so beautiful for her which was extremely important now.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

PART C 

Well What to say about this part it was sensuous beautiful & more over seeded with love & passion & why not itne dino pareshaan jo kiya hai wife ko to he had to make up for it nicely too … I love how he surprised her with a Romantic night and her ancestral house he purchased for her which was really sweet 

I loved how this time Sanyogita gave up & finally they spent their lovely time with each other on his birthday & this was the best birthday gift he could get from her; her love & her support which was enough 

Prithvi’s Birthday celebrations were really good & everyone gifted him with gifts and blessings making him happy but Sanyogita was the one who couldn’t gift anything yet but she too had a beautiful surprise for him 

Picture was really beautiful & so thoughtful … even she was busy she prioritize this for her husband happiness which was really lovely effort as it has to be from both the sides … well done Dr. Sahiba

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

EPILOGUE 

Wonderful end to a beautiful Journey … All the four couples were settled well with kids enjoying their married life completely in a bliss which was a teat to read

I was loving bantering of kids and their parents and Grandparents enjoying it to bits & loving them to the core which was most important … A part specially touch my heart was of Dharam & meghna where he couldn’t give time to his daughter after working tirelessly 

We usually tend to complain that our parents didn’t do this & that but we forget that might be it would be the best that they can provide us this time 

I really loved & enjoyed that kids are also close like their parents and they share a special bond of friendship in such a young age 

Thanks for the PM 

& Do start the new story soon

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Dear Priya 💕🤗🤗

First of all thanks from the bottom of my heart that you love & appreciate my work so much 🤗🤗 that my writing inspire you  ... If its so then my efforts are totally worth enough 🤗

I am bit disappointed that you won't be writing as you are a wonderful writer ✍️✨😍 & please don't stop it as it will only improve your work you can take time as well as references for your own good 👍  well we all have weakness & we should take critical comments in a positive way ... Look that you wonderfully completed this journey & it was awesome 😉😇😜

Well in Dil Sambhal Ja Zara ... It was equally difficult for both 😭😭 as both were in a tricky situation 

@ surely I am attaching the link you can check & comment accordingly 🤗 hope to see you back on writing ✍️ desk too 

All the very best 👍💯 for your semesters 

Love & regards 

Goldie 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1301

Edited by Golden_Ginni - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Oh so Shalini was killed by mistake. He wasn't doing it to hurt Sanyo and Prithvi.