Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

The conversation between Imam saheb and Mustajab was so thoughtful too, I liked how he gave his responsibilities to Mustajab and asked him to be the head of all the work he’s been doing, much to Mustajab’s shock the way he silently shed tears and asked ‘Am i capable’? Ohh Feroze the subtlety and the ache in your voice just won over me. Just a brilliant way to depict the spirituality 😭❤️

And then Mustajab silently says Amen when imam saheb tells Daiyan that Dua will always stay happy, I love how in each and every prayer of his, he still has the woman for whom he changed the course of his life . Also, Dua realizing that he was nearby by scentibg the fragrance of Mustajab’s perfume and then seeing his watch and ring, my weak heart melted and exploded in thousand tears of seeing them love each other show much. I’ve never seen Feroze’s female leads being so nice and loving, he mostly gets churail girls who ruin his sanity but Dua thankfully just takes pride in the fact that she loved her man and she has no shame in declaring it, the writer did a brilliant job where she showed two flawed people in love but they find betterment and peace in loving each other from distant even though they had an ugly breakup. This is how lovers grow in love, this is how love makes you superior and this is how selfless love should be. 

The only problem in this whole show is Taqi and his zero dignity, what the hell is this guy actually? Why did he say yes to the marriage, and didn’t he even notice for once that Dua looked all pissed off and least interested in during the mithayi eating session? Isn’t it obvious that Dua told him millions of times that she loves Mustajab but Taqi has no Shame, he says yes thinking he will get his love, ye mohabbat hai? Feroze’s every show has such idiotic third angles that koi reason nahi hota and they look forced. Taqi will win a medal in begairati. 

I’m glad that today Mustajab and Dua confessed love for each other, they never deny their feelings and that’s the best aspect of their character, if you love someone no matter who he is, you always own up to it, I wish we would see that in KAM3 with nahi but that girl was another breed of spineless. Anyways, I love AMEK and the way it’s ending, the journey was bitter sweet but a glorious one and we saw a beautiful picture of our central lead’s ishq e mujazi to ishq e haqiqi . 

True. But one I hate the most is Arham.

She rejected him, and she accepted immediately when he said keep the money to support your family.

Then he tells Haadi, that he is Khaanis pasand. More like convenience.

Whether Khaani liked it or not she was in LOVE with the real Haadi whom she was writting to.  Those were genuine feelings. If Sarim case would not have happened and they met in other ways. Haadi would have been the guy for her. 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Finally feroze ko ladki mil hi gayi 😅

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bohot bohot Mubarakan sabko !!! 🥳

Chalo Feroz ki sadiyon se chalti aayi dukhi endings ki trend ko finally nazar lag gayi 😛

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: awida

Right. I don't know how and why!

People seem to have switched to ARY😆

carisma2 thumbnail

A ending we all happy with. Phew.. really thought it wasn't going to happen. 

Plot contrivance Taqi tho jam ke bet gaya thah man.

Dua too readily accepted Taqi rishta,  looked fairly happy too, unless because she was happy coz she was going to meet Mustajab. 

Dayans kid wasn't shown in the final episodes. Did they forget about him.  

Feroze performance,  when he was breaking down was too good. Dua looked beautiful as a simple bride.  

I like Mustajabs new home better, more calmer, simple and less chaotic. 

Final epsiodes Imaam saab turned out to be the Hero.

Commenting on show endings of Ferozes I have watched so far. 

Khaani... wanted them to get together. Didnt happen. She never realised that his love was real.

Romeo weds Heer... they got together, though I feel that it was unforgivable what he was going to do and in that one I actually wanted her to leave him. So technically for me it wasnt a happy ending. 

Khuda aur Mohobath... it was a heavy feeling of if only this that the other did not happen the couple would have lived happily. However, Mahi dying with Fidi made a strong statememt of her silent love. She never said it, but left the realisation with viewers that how deep her love was for Fidi. But ek I love u tho banta tha. 

So technically Aye Mushte Khaak had a happy ending, just wish Dua didnt accept the Taqi wedding proposal. I think they did it, as it tied in with former part of the show.

So just my random thoughts. 

carisma2 thumbnail

The one other person in the whow that was hell annoying was Tabeen. 

1. Dayaan was not even really in love with her when he proposed, she was just convenience for marriage which she doesnt know. He married her for his family and sister. Yet she is always interfering in Dayaans concern for Dua. 

2. She was always forcing Taqi and Dua relation. Even in the last epsiode she didn't look really happy. She is such a bhooki person, always getting hyper when seeing mitaai. 

3. She didn't care so much about Duas happiness but more for her brothers. If anything she is the one who urged her brother a lot. 

Chalo finally feroze got a girl 🥳🥳🥳🥳 

I hope yeh silsala ab aisy hi chalta rahy 

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Bilal Abbas Khan

Yeppppiii guys finally My man Feroze got the girl after years of sokha pan🤣

I didn't even watch this drama but happy that he got the girl👍🏼

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carisma2

The one other person in the whow that was hell annoying was Tabeen. 

1. Dayaan was not even really in love with her when he proposed, she was just convenience for marriage which she doesnt know. He married her for his family and sister. Yet she is always interfering in Dayaans concern for Dua. 

2. She was always forcing Taqi and Dua relation. Even in the last epsiode she didn't look really happy. She is such a bhooki person, always getting hyper when seeing mitaai. 

3. She didn't care so much about Duas happiness but more for her brothers. If anything she is the one who urged her brother a lot. 

I found Dayaan to be the most annoying. He was overly invested in Dua. I don't think he had a single conversation with Tabeen which didn't involve Dua. He's just 5 mins older than Dua but he kept dictating her life after the separation. 

He practically ordered Dua to marry Taqi (who according to him isnt well established) in spite of knowing how she felt and bullied Taqi into accepting the alliance, after he(respecting Dua's wishes) refused to marry her

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

How can they get married again if they were divorced? I didn’t understand this part. Someone please explain?