Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

The conversation between Imam saheb and Mustajab was so thoughtful too, I liked how he gave his responsibilities to Mustajab and asked him to be the head of all the work he’s been doing, much to Mustajab’s shock the way he silently shed tears and asked ‘Am i capable’? Ohh Feroze the subtlety and the ache in your voice just won over me. Just a brilliant way to depict the spirituality 😭❤️

And then Mustajab silently says Amen when imam saheb tells Daiyan that Dua will always stay happy, I love how in each and every prayer of his, he still has the woman for whom he changed the course of his life . Also, Dua realizing that he was nearby by scentibg the fragrance of Mustajab’s perfume and then seeing his watch and ring, my weak heart melted and exploded in thousand tears of seeing them love each other show much. I’ve never seen Feroze’s female leads being so nice and loving, he mostly gets churail girls who ruin his sanity but Dua thankfully just takes pride in the fact that she loved her man and she has no shame in declaring it, the writer did a brilliant job where she showed two flawed people in love but they find betterment and peace in loving each other from distant even though they had an ugly breakup. This is how lovers grow in love, this is how love makes you superior and this is how selfless love should be. 

The only problem in this whole show is Taqi and his zero dignity, what the hell is this guy actually? Why did he say yes to the marriage, and didn’t he even notice for once that Dua looked all pissed off and least interested in during the mithayi eating session? Isn’t it obvious that Dua told him millions of times that she loves Mustajab but Taqi has no Shame, he says yes thinking he will get his love, ye mohabbat hai? Feroze’s every show has such idiotic third angles that koi reason nahi hota and they look forced. Taqi will win a medal in begairati. 

I’m glad that today Mustajab and Dua confessed love for each other, they never deny their feelings and that’s the best aspect of their character, if you love someone no matter who he is, you always own up to it, I wish we would see that in KAM3 with nahi but that girl was another breed of spineless. Anyways, I love AMEK and the way it’s ending, the journey was bitter sweet but a glorious one and we saw a beautiful picture of our central lead’s ishq e mujazi to ishq e haqiqi . 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

He’s shot for eid attires, and looks so good 😊 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcG9UhIBsOp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: awida

I noticed that Feroze only gets the girl in his average dramas .🤓

But i thought this drama was supposed to be Geos mega project😆

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

But i thought this drama was supposed to be Geos mega project😆

It is , but I guess it came at the wrong time. They shouldn't air it soon after KAM3. Ppl are still missing Farhad.. so they weren't able to accept Feroze as an athiest.😔

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

It is , but I guess it came at the wrong time. They shouldn't air it soon after KAM3. Ppl are still missing Farhad.. so they weren't able to accept Feroze as an athiest.😔

It might not just be because of kam3...this season all Geos shows have got low TRP

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

It might not just be because of kam3...this season all Geos shows have got low TRP

Right. I don't know how and why!

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Right. I don't know how and why!

Viewers are sick and tired of their antics such as rewinds and overt dragging. Even me, once fitoor ended i stopped watching anything on geo as it got irritating. As for this show it actually did get negative reviews for overacting and not showing concept properly.

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Viewers are sick and tired of their antics such as rewinds and overt dragging. Even me, once fitoor ended i stopped watching anything on geo as it got irritating. As for this show it actually did get negative reviews for overacting and not showing concept properly.

I remember during the pandemic GEO started becoming irritating with dragging its dramas, and recycling their shows. It worked for a long time.. so I thought ppl like such antics.. I am glad that I was wrong.. and I hope GEO makes good content now.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ho gayi ending ? Happy thi ya nahi😆

N what exactly was the point of this drama?😕 When a person is distressed , n he wants that one thing badly , and he gets it on a condition that if you start believing in something/someone, you will get it? belief itself is very dangerous..I have seen and heard so many stories like these and they started believing in someone..n also Inspired others to join them , kind of creating a blind faith environment....cmon..life and death is never in our hands..but trying to be a better person is....love everyone like you love yourself and you won't need God.  

Just by fulfilling desires if one feels closer to God, it's actually very problematic.