Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehshipper thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juwii29

IM SHIPPING REEMA AND AHIR. 

haha I liked shauhir scenes but fried with other stuff.  

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Guys...is there a way to cancel ACP AT .. mereko badda gussa aa rha hau ispar 😡. Literally meri morning kharab ho gayi 😆

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Anokhi searches for Reema and Anita. ACP says that Anokhi looks very pretty on holi and he makes a joke about it being diwali. LOL SHAURYA AGAIN TAKES HIS GLASSES OFF TO GET A GOOD LOOK AT ACP!! "Hello officer! What a pleasant surprise"  ACP says that his family invited him to the holi festival. Shaurya thanks ACP. OMFG THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!! SHAUHIR IS ADORABLE TODAY THEY BOTH MADE SERIOUS PROGRESS! i didn't even see anokhi during that scene. 

REEMA/ACP SCENE FOR YOU SAKSHI 🤣

Students insist that Shaurya sing. Alok says you want to hear him sing even after you heard him once before. ACP tells him to sing I AM DYING!!! He asks are you waiting for a special request from someone? Shaurya looks at Anokhi and she nods to tell him to sing. 

LOL shaurya hits ACP's car and that is why he is being arrested LMAOOOO 

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

devi was waaaaaay too much today

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

my ShauHir HEART♥️♥️♥️♥️

DUDE SHAUHIR STOLE THE SHOW FOR ME TODAY!! IMMA WATCH THEM AGAIN 🤣

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinitie

Anokhi searches for Reema and Anita. ACP says that Anokhi looks very pretty on holi and he makes a joke about it being diwali. LOL SHAURYA AGAIN TAKES HIS GLASSES OFF TO GET A GOOD LOOK AT ACP!! "Hello officer! What a pleasant surprise"  ACP says that his family invited him to the holi festival. Shaurya thanks ACP. OMFG THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!! SHAUHIR IS ADORABLE TODAY THEY BOTH MADE SERIOUS PROGRESS! i didn't even see anokhi during that scene. 

REEMA/ACP SCENE FOR YOU SAKSHI 🤣

Students insist that Shaurya sing. Alok says you want to hear him sing even after you heard him once before. ACP tells him to sing I AM DYING!!! He asks are you waiting for a special request from someone? Shaurya looks at Anokhi and she nods to tell him to sing. 

LOL shaurya hits ACP's car and that is why he is being arrested LMAOOOO 

OMG IM EXCITED!!! ANOTHER 45 MINUTESSSSS

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

the eye flirting today was hot 🔥🔥

they couldn't take their eyes off each other

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Today was supposed to be just ShaKhi !!

Okay, they are increasing the rivalry between ACP and Shaurya for future..

ACP is still into Anokhi, thats for sure.

Devi saw Shaurya getting bothered by ACP- Anokhi's friendship..

Now are these two going give a duet performance? 🤣 and indirectly tell everyone else but each other that they are i love 😉. and ACP can also join in the performance..

Edited by glowgetter - 3 years ago
sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

He shows up at her door and she admires him in the kurta. AWWWW GIRL CAN'T EVEN BREATHE PROPERLY. He again barges into her room. He says what is your problem, why are you not ready yet. She fumbles and he says I'll get you ready. He is like I'll find you clothes and he says that as a festival head it is her responsibility to go. She asks why is he forcing her and she says rules are rules. She is fighting him on this and asks why does she have to go when other students are also staying back. He says because you're very important and she smiles. SHE IS CLEARLY TRYING TO GET HIM TO SAY THAT SHE IS SPECIAL!! 

Devi yells at Shagun when Shagun says that this is wrong and says let's drop it. Shagun is like no I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. Devi says to stop fighting her conscience. She tells Shagun to make Shaurya's holi special.

Alok/Shagun/Devi whatever 

Alok was so good here .Worth watching 🤣

oh beta ji london se scholar aye hain and nobody told us 🤣

infinitie thumbnail

LOL why do they keep changing the name of the third friend? First it was Maya then it was Zania now it's Anita 🤣