devi gonna have a heart attack today

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashx

Us too with high expectations 🤣

It was fine! Neeche aajao ab😆

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Omgggggg devi scares me soooo much!!! That background music .. sach mein she increased my heart  beat 

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dude....yeh ACP😆 aur banao ACP AT 😆

Arrest kar lia usne bumare Professor ko🤣🤣

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 3 years ago
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

"As a festival head you're important" HE SAYS TO COVER IT UP. He gets hurt and he says he is fine and she scolds him to show her AGAIN!!! OMG SHE IS LITERALLY ON HER TOES AND THEY FALL!! HE IS FULL MATRESS. STUPID THUNDER SOUND AGAIN. HIS HANDS ARE ON HER BACK IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING. She quickly stands up and he finds a dress that he likes and says that it would suit her if she likes it. He says if she doesn't go then I'll cancel the whole festival. She says she can change only if he leaves and he gives a hint of a smile and goes out. But not without looking back at her first SOOOO SOFT THEY ARE CUTE!! She gets ready in the dress he picked and he takes her in and gives that soft smile. HE COMES BACK INTO THE ROOM. and she asks aren't you getting late now, and she says you go first HE SAYS YOU GO IN FRONT AND I'LL GO BEHIND YOU SO YOU DON'T CHANGE YOUR MIND I SEE THE SYMBOLISM!!

Anokhi/Shaurya walk in together just as Devi is congratulating Shagun and saying even god wants ShaSha to get back together. Slip and fall that ALOK AND DEVI SEE WHY THE HELL ARE THESE TWO DOING THIS OUT IN PUBLIC UGHHHHH I CAN'T ENJOY IT!! Alok takes Shagun away just as Shaurya approaches. Shaurya apologizes for taking time to come, Shaurya goes first for the pooja with Anokhi. 

Another alok/devi/shagun scehe whatever 

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

my ShauHir HEART♥️♥️♥️♥️

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Acp was saying the truth when he said...mai aapko ab aage se nahi bachaunga...🤣🤣🤣🤣

But idk...can police ppl arrest somone if they dashed police car by mistake?  

I mean galti toh ho hi skti hai 

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

IM SHIPPING REEMA AND AHIR. 

FortunaMajor thumbnail

Shaurya: Dekho Anokhi agar tum nahi aaogi toh mei poora fest cancel karva doonga! 

I don't doubt him for a second 🤣