Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nehshipper

Can you imagine.  Kiss on the neck cue Devi plotting. Kiss on the shoulder. Cue Shagun breathing heavily 😂😂

Lol mera BP badh jayega stop it why you are doing this please dont.🤣

SR mein devi shagun plotting and thinking if shaurya has used protection agar nhi use kiya to varis mil jayega and then they can't plot against anokhi because devi ka beta to jodu ka gulam ho jayga🤣

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ladies, does anyone want to take over making the EDT? 

I’m not going to lie, SAAKK doesn’t do anything for me anymore. All the person will have to do is copy and paste using a Laptop or PC.

Message me if anyone is interested. 

Thanks 

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

Lol mera BP badh jayega stop it why you are doing this please dont.🤣

SR mein devi shagun plotting and thinking if shaurya has used protection agar nhi use kiya to varis mil jayega and then they can't plot against anokhi because devi ka beta to jodu ka gulam ho jayga🤣

Protection toh use karna padega.. He cannot be so IRRESPONSIBLE 😆

He will blame it on Anokhi, WHAT IS wrong with you Mrs Sabherwal, how can you make me lose my senses in you that I forgot to use protection. It is all because of you, I am telling you.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

So I think Anokhi has been physically attracted to him more so from the start because her crush developed earlier than his. I think that when they danced, that is when things changed for her and she became really aware of him and she was startled by his touch. She was the one that noticed their shoulders touching, that he was putting his arm behind her, etc etc. After that she is the one that is always lost whenever he touches her, like at the hospital when he picks her up or when she is cleaning the noodles off him and she seems to pause on his lips then too. His expression is usually very serious but it seems like she notes their proximity there. So I am going to be hopeful that we will see bold Anokhi moving forward who isn't hesitant with her physical desire because she didn't hesitate to take his hand when he was sleeping. Also because Deb played that part so well and I really want to see these two play off each other in a scene like that again!

Yassssssssssss.... but I think it's even earlier than that. It's when she looked back after the ragging incident, when Babli was taking her away - she lost some of herself to him then. That turning back look spoke volumes from her. He literally saved her life. A part of her was his from then. That's probably why she was soo insistent with the Aastha saga because a part of her fundamentally believed if a stranger can help her to this extent then how is it that he us soo estranged from his own mother.

The dance was just her and her feelings... he was occupied till that last lift..

But the car scene was just 🔥🔥🔥. I loved her expressions there...they were so openly visible on her face.

Check my sat epi review on 122☺️🤣..I went a bit overboard 🤣..but thats me

And IF and it's double standard k dukaan shenanigans when it comes to 🤔TAG

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran

Yes, he will be touched because you correctly mentioned he wants her to want him too.

And Anokhi taking such a move would remove the taboo associated with women too. It would show she is wild and equally into their relationship. It's a good thing.

But my point regarding SS does something like what you mentioned about KRPAB is that it would show he is really not a pawn to illogical demands of Devi(L) maiiya. For him, first love of his life comes and it would be so good to see him ogling over Nikki. If he does this it would show his priorities which I really want him to do so that he is not shown as ML's of  other shows who just behave like statue and FL does all the fighting for the relationship and save it from the toxic family. Also, it would maintain the consistency of him ignoring BM like he listens just for the sake of listening to her nahi toh aur lecture milega. It would be a slap on Devi's controlling behaviour even though she does not know about them consumating.

Oh for sure, I mean in KRPKAB, Dev didn't want Sona to do the vrat either but she wanted to. I don't think Shaurya is traditional in any sense when it comes to these things so I doubt he'll care about some vrat but if Anokhi says she wants to do it, he might say you don't have to but if she insists, he can't do much right? I don't want to see Anokhi become one of those DILs either. But with the way they have shaped up Shaurya's character I don't think he will have a problem giving it back to Devi if she is being unreasonable. Because he has gone against his family when he went to visit Aastha, when he wanted to keep Kanchan/Gayatri back, when he hid that Aastha was living in Shaan's apartment. Nor do I think he would want to see Anokhi suffer in any way. For better or worse, he gives me the vibes of, only I can say things to her, only I can hurt her, no one else can. That's why he blasted her in the library but then when his family was against her or Devi said something, he fought with them and stood by her. 

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Are you stocking up on sleep?😲

You literally live here😆

I actually slept so early last night it was glorious!! Got a full 9 hours of sleep for the first time in weeks!! 

I want to finish this thread before tonight and then I'll slink back to go get work done 🤣

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: glowgetter

I know it is VERY STUPID on my part. But I do not want Shaurya to have been physically attracted to Shagun.. I know no one gets engaged that way but  I am being a little irrational. I just feel that when he thinks Anokhi selects ACP, he should not be like let me go back to my safe conventional picture perfect choice.

If he feels that way- I know it is human to do so- but I will feel bad.

If roles were reversed, do you think he would be able to take Anokhi having an ex boyfriend?

I think their  age difference plays a huge part in their attraction too.

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

What’s happening? 

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

Kisi ne pool bola and i was like pool ☺️ hmmm mai dhakka du kya shakhi ko pool mein 🤣

hahahaha that was me! the first thing i noticed was the pool when they showed it and all i could think of was the IB pool romance!! 

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Ladies, does anyone want to take over making the EDT? 

I’m not going to lie, SAAKK doesn’t do anything for me anymore. All the person will have to do is copy and paste using a Laptop or PC.

Message me if anyone is interested. 

Thanks 

Sruti is the BESSST person ....she lives here 🤣