Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

I am pretty sure with the chemistry these two have, it is impossible for it not to be hot UNLESS THEY SPLICE IT WITH OTHER CRAP or they play some sort of bhajan in the background 

@ bold- I AM laughing like crazy while reading this. My family thinks I am in love.. They are like who is the boy..

If only the knew.. lol πŸ€£

glowgetter thumbnail

So I think Anokhi has been physically attracted to him more so from the start because her crush developed earlier than his. I think that when they danced, that is when things changed for her and she became really aware of him and she was startled by his touch. She was the one that noticed their shoulders touching, that he was putting his arm behind her, etc etc. After that she is the one that is always lost whenever he touches her, like at the hospital when he picks her up or when she is cleaning the noodles off him and she seems to pause on his lips then too. His expression is usually very serious but it seems like she notes their proximity there. So I am going to be hopeful that we will see bold Anokhi moving forward who isn't hesitant with her physical desire because she didn't hesitate to take his hand when he was sleeping. Also because Deb played that part so well and I really want to see these two play off each other in a scene like that again!

The fact that he is the first male who she became close to apart from the family.. 

They have shown the age difference also really well.. 

But its only with him. When ACP held her hand, she was least bothered. 

Yes, I want Anokhi to break the taboo and show him that she desires him. That would be so touching and special..

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: glowgetter

Yeah, you are right.

Actually, it makes sense as well especially since they cannot show a Prof lusting after his student. Sends a wrong message, or touch her when he is not sure about her feelings !

They have handled this really really well.

When you write like this, I fall in love with Shaurya all over again !

But you know , on his engagement, he saw Shagun and said ' you look stunning Shagun'

and with Anokhi, he is a different Shaurya altogether.

I want to know what made him date Shagun..

He did date her for 2/3 years na

You know this story gives me "Beauty and the Beast" vibe.. Does anyone else feel the same way?

I think I need to see all the previous episodes to understand what is his journey..

First, Bhavna literally did look absolutely stunning in that outfit. When will we get outfits like that back in SAAKK. The way he said it that day though was almost robotic when compared to the Shaurya that he is with Anokhi. It was like full of swag, not nearly as loving as he is with Anokhi, and anyone with eyes could see that she looked gorgeous that day. Plus, I don't think he was with her without having any physical attraction towards Shagun. He most certainly did. I'm pretty sure that he connected to Shagun on an intellectual level as well, they were family friends, she fit everything that he wanted from a life partner, she was willing to live according to their house rules. She was a compatible choice but not someone he would ever love with the same intensity. So she was the safe pick for him because he would never lose his heart to her the way Shaan did to Aastha. She was the safe choice for Devi because she would never be able to make a place in his heart such that Devi's position would be threatened. 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am pretty sure with the chemistry these two have, it is impossible for it not to be hot UNLESS THEY SPLICE IT WITH OTHER CRAP or they play some sort of bhajan in the background 

Are you stocking up on sleep?😲

You literally live hereπŸ˜†

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehshipper

Can you imagine.  Kiss on the neck cue Devi plotting. Kiss on the shoulder. Cue Shagun breathing heavily πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WHY YOU DOING THIS NEHA!!! literally raising my BP just thinking about it πŸ€£

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah Swarda showed us the BTS for the sets and they are all really nice! But the Sab mansion is just sooooo unique the interior is gorgeous! I love whenever they show us different locations in that house because my KPs start πŸ€£

Kisi ne pool bola and i was like pool β˜ΊοΈ hmmm mai dhakka du kya shakhi ko pool mein πŸ€£

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: glowgetter

@ bold- I AM laughing like crazy while reading this. My family thinks I am in love.. They are like who is the boy..

If only the knew.. lol πŸ€£

LOL everyone who sees me is like why is she so into her phone all the time they have no idea πŸ€£

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No final decision on Lockdown yet!

Another meeting to be held tomorrow! πŸ˜†

glowgetter thumbnail

First, Bhavna literally did look absolutely stunning in that outfit. When will we get outfits like that back in SAAKK. The way he said it that day though was almost robotic when compared to the Shaurya that he is with Anokhi. It was like full of swag, not nearly as loving as he is with Anokhi, and anyone with eyes could see that she looked gorgeous that day. Plus, I don't think he was with her without having any physical attraction towards Shagun. He most certainly did. I'm pretty sure that he connected to Shagun on an intellectual level as well, they were family friends, she fit everything that he wanted from a life partner, she was willing to live according to their house rules. She was a compatible choice but not someone he would ever love with the same intensity. So she was the safe pick for him because he would never lose his heart to her the way Shaan did to Aastha. She was the safe choice for Devi because she would never be able to make a place in his heart such that Devi's position would be threatened. 

I know it is VERY STUPID on my part. But I do not want Shaurya to have been physically attracted to Shagun.. I know no one gets engaged that way but  I am being a little irrational. I just feel that when he thinks Anokhi selects ACP, he should not be like let me go back to my safe conventional picture perfect choice.

If he feels that way- I know it is human to do so- but I will feel bad.

If roles were reversed, do you think he would be able to take Anokhi having an ex boyfriend?

glowgetter thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

No final decision on Lockdown yet!

Another meeting to be held tomorrow! πŸ˜†

Yeah.. People are saying probably after guddi padwa they will keep. They should make the restrictions stricter. We cannot afford a lockdown..