Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

What was Gross? She talking about sacrificing for Malini or he talking about telling the truth to Malini... Not sure I follow your thoughts because that was the conclusion of both the scenes of Adilie. Are you saying they should not be having this conversations or any conversation? But then if they do not talk, how will the issue get resolved?

Also, you are calling Imlie a maid, so according to that logic, every woman who works in her house and has a romance with her husband is a maid? Then even Aparna and badi kaki is a maid because they work in the house and talk to their husband too. 

abha981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wo wo.wo. i am a housewife myself so this thought never evn crossed my mind. And since you compared imlie with Aparna....Aparna officially is the bahu of that house and imlie is officially a servant. And if you compare imlie wit aparna...then i can compare sundar with Pankaj... And say wats wrong if  sundar who is first husband of aparna in guise of a servant is romancing her...lol...what logic

Guiltyo0o thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abha981

Wo wo.wo. i am a housewife myself so this thought never evn crossed my mind. And since you compared imlie with Aparna....Aparna officially is the bahu of that house and imlie is officially a servant. And if you compare imlie wit aparna...then i can compare sundar with Pankaj... And say wats wrong if  sundar who is first husband of aparna in guise of a servant is romancing her...lol...what logic

She is not a maid to them anymore!

Is she getting paid for working in their house? No na?!! So how come she is a servant?!

I know they are humble ppl, but do they consider Sunder as their child? No na?!

But they all consider Imlie as their bacha ! 

Only English Madam latching to the nokrani title ! 

Edited by Guiltyo0o - 3 years ago
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ohh what... you are saying that there should be no romance between a husband and wife because Imlie is working as a servant in the house? But thats just makes Aditya's a servant's husband? Why is the romance wrong again?

countryapple thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think we are thinking and comparing this shows to other romantic shows. Adi connected to Imlie on a emotional ground and not romantically yet. He still sees her as a teenager and admires her, romance is far off.he saw her crying and just tried to comfort her. I think we are mixing many things together like person’s status, relationship etc. 

He is just trying to have conversation with her as she have no one to share her sadness.

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Adilie story has never followed a set path based on usual norms and that is the beauty of this show. They are not playing out the same gissa pitta stuff that has been the norm in every show. This is Adi - and Imlie - per CVS depiction. If you can relate to their fun, sad, despair, comic, romantic moments - great - you will love the show - like we do. If you are going to be disappointed since it does not meet your ideal of what a ML or FL should do - you will not be able to enjoy the show. CVs are not going to change the way its going - unless TRPs drop significantly which it has not. TRP stability shows audience are able to enjoy the story for what it provides - superior acting, storytelling, screenplay, natural costumes, reality... not guidance on how to live a perfect life - but portray what happened in one girl's life journey - all rights and wrongs...without feeling the need for the CVs to pass judgement by applauding or criticizing at every step or striving to make the perfect character ML/ FL. 

Not sure why it tagged you MuteButton. Not intentional :)

Dil tod diya aapne yeh bolke 💔😆

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Maybe you are right...trp matters..trp waali janta is liking it...so i will just have to close my eyes.

Aankhen band karne se behtar hoga kuch dinon ke liye break lelo aap. Do mahinon ke baad shaayad phir se accha lagne lage ya koi aur hi show mil jaaye jis mein romance dhang ka mil jaaye 

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Koi hoarding laga doh aditya has not cheated or lied malini dead tired of these explaination ...he told her but didi fainted ...toh kya karna chahi usse phir se batake ahuti deni chahiyeah didi ki...

Secondly adi ke dimaag mein always imlie thi ,pyaar bhi tha but sub subconscious mind mein ....later he has fallen hard for her secondly malini ke saath he was just in comfort zone who never opposed him in any case so sab kuch goody goody 

Finally imlie servant nahi hai ...kissi ko pata ho ya na ho adi knows it ...and t PPL jyada interfere nahi karte adi ke tham jham mein ...but now their status is newly married couple who have just started to understand their feeling ...it's not wrong... moon ka drama chalega and especially adi ko bahut jaldi hai issuse sort karne but first he want imlie consideration also .....

Cheating kab hoti jab adi after knowing his feeling would have gone closer to moon yahan scene ulta hai ...

Edited by water_83 - 3 years ago
Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: water_83

Koi hoarding laga doh aditya has not cheated or lied malini dead tired of these explaination ...he told her but didi fainted ...toh kya karna chahi usse phir se batake ahuti deni chahiyeah didi ki...

Secondly adi ke dimaag mein always imlie thi ,pyaar bhi tha but sub subconscious mind mein ....later he has fallen hard for her secondly malini ke saath he was just in comfort zone who never opposed him in any case so sab kuch goody goody 

Finally imlie servant nahi hai ...kissi ko pata ho ya na ho adi knows it ...and t PPL jyada interfere nahi karte adi ke tham jham mein ...but now their status is newly married couple who have just started to understand their feeling ...it's not wrong... moon ka drama chalega and especially adi ko bahut jaldi hai issuse sort karne but first he want imlie consideration also .....

Cheating kab hoti jab adi after knowing his feeling would have gone closer to moon yahan scene ulta hai ...

Wonderful post. Straightforward and precise. 

Neither one of them are at fault. Nor aditya imli malini. 

Sab kismat ka khel hai. Its all destiny. Thsts what the writers are showing to us 

Last paragraph.

Fully agreed. After realising his feelings he never went closer to moon.  Just to add makers never showed adini intense intimate scenes or even consummation till date. 

So how can we say he is cheating malini. 

Sitting on malini bed holding imli hands. Well. This guy experienced love for first time. He is a human not a robot. Humans have emotions. There is a tremendous impact of emotions in him at present  that he is trying to understand whats in him rite now. The restlessmess the anxiety. 

Holding hands. A sense of touch.  Its natural when u love some one . As they say love is blind. It doesnt see ur age income , complexity etc. So what if aditya is much older

Thats what they are trying to show.

I never posted anything for quite some time in this forum coz of the negativity spread lately by some members

Five fingers are not the same.  Everyone of us perceive things differently. So what. Why make it a big issue. 

In a nutshell this show is about imlie. Not aditya not malini. 

Trp is high coz of imlie only. Viewers enjoy her character and personality in the show. Thats the one gaining trps. 

Viewers are not concerned for adini or adilie. They just want to watch the journey of imlie. Thats why imlie herself is getting the trps not adini or adilie. 

Majority viewers who watches on tv are adults like hsewives and oldies like retirees.  They are matured people with brains and neutral viewers no fangiri.. If they focus on adini or adilie. Then  u can expect trp down. But no. They are only keen on imlie

So just enjoy as it is 

Edited by Aniash - 3 years ago
water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The situation is like : adi ne jhoot bola aur rishta nibhaya  toh 3 zindagi  kharab hongi 

Aur sach bola toh sirf ek zindagi kharab hogi ...

So better he tells truth and sort out ...