Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: abha981

Hahaha....good advice..but even woh bhi nai help kar raha. I am just not able to see this husband and first wife in the disguise of maid romancing. Not done. They should take it easy and slow. In the pagdandiya track it was quiet organic. This romancing in bedroom just doesn't look good.

Koi aur show dhoond lijiyega. Bekaar mein waqt, dimaag aur pet kyun kharaab karna

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuteButton

Koi aur show dhoond lijiyega. Bekaar mein waqt, dimaag aur pet kyun kharaab karna

Show bhi adha adhura dekhna hai aur adillie ki burai bhi karni hai to justify their argumentsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£. 

abha981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love the leads and invested in the show...just can't see it going the wrong way

abha981 thumbnail

Nope not adha adhura...i watch it daily ..and burai nai ki hai..the way romancing is turning out is not looking good.

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Ye sab trp release hone ke teek baad hi kyun aata haišŸ˜³. The expectation was set in the beginning that husband falls in love with the wife from the first marriage. And he has accepted imlie as his wife. It was always gonna be an adilie story. You might be better off watching something that fits your moral compass. I respect that.

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abha981

I love the leads and invested in the show...just can't see it going the wrong way

Agar wrong way hota toh TRPs doob rahi hoti. Steady hai toh story bhi steady hai right way mein. 

Guiltyo0o thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is not jugling between the two!

He is not like if Millani here I will romance her, if she is not its Imlie turn!

He confront his fear of telling the truth to Millani to Imli in the car date!, he is not liking what is happening?! He know Millani is not happy, no one is happy, but he is afraid of the heavy impact of the new truth on Millani!

How can I tell the one who loves me, that I did not loves her at the first place?! If she couldn't handle the truth about the force marriage and faint, if she didn't handle the fact that I left her 4 days so she went in a hunger strike and harm her self?

What will she do and feel If I tell her I love Imlie and she is my first wife?!

He care about her, and about her health!

But he is keeping a distance, this is beyond his control now to just pamper her as before! 

About the candle scene! He didn't invite Imlie to the room, she didn't want to go either! 

But it happend anyway, maybe he went a little bit with his feeling, but he till now trying to control himself! 

He only manage to make her set next to him, they are trying to communicate, trying to understand and clarify their feelings, he didn't impose himself on imle, he didn't do anything that will make imlie someway not comfortable or doing something that she will regret, he knows how much she care about Millani ! 

So I didn't understand the gross factor and the juggling thing!

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Adilie story has never followed a set path based on usual norms and that is the beauty of this show. They are not playing out the same gissa pitta stuff that has been the norm in every show. This is Adi - and Imlie - per CVS depiction. If you can relate to their fun, sad, despair, comic, romantic moments - great - you will love the show - like we do. If you are going to be disappointed since it does not meet your ideal of what a ML or FL should do - you will not be able to enjoy the show. CVs are not going to change the way its going - unless TRPs drop significantly which it has not. TRP stability shows audience are able to enjoy the story for what it provides - superior acting, storytelling, screenplay, natural costumes, reality... not guidance on how to live a perfect life - but portray what happened in one girl's life journey - all rights and wrongs...without feeling the need for the CVs to pass judgement by applauding or criticizing at every step or striving to make the perfect character ML/ FL. 

Not sure why it tagged you MuteButton. Not intentional :)

Edited by PPak - 3 years ago
abha981 thumbnail

Oopss...i think i created my post on the wrong day. Nothing to do with trp day. Since a few days this thing was coming to my mind which i just shared. Otherwise the leads are great chemistry is crackiling..and as adilie shipper i felt guilty while seeing this bedroom romancing.

abha981 thumbnail

Maybe you are right...trp matters..trp waali janta is liking it...so i will just have to close my eyes.