Not able to digest adilie - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Guiltyo0o

They didn't even romance!

Only hand holding!

Adi haven't even touched Imlie till now except 1 hug in PG which was too awkward . So it's their chemistry screaming 😂

Its sad some people are not able to digest adili and missing out the magic of adilie . But I can understand as this is a tricky situation . It is all about perspective .. every person has their own perspective .

To some it may seem gross and wrong , to some it may seem that now imli is being rightfully treated .. 

to me , I feel it’s just how life is, unfair ! and the leads are just behaving the way most humans do in such situations ... they are confused at the same time don’t have control over their feelings .. so they are just living their small moments untill everything comes crashing down... 

Thats what happens with people in love , they usually don’t Care about surroundings .. they get lost in their own world wherever they are which I feel is so cute đŸ„° 

to me , I had been adili shipper since day 1 , so I cringed at every Aditya Malini romance and wasn’t comfortable

With adini at all... so probably that’s why now I feel that the right thing is happening ... I agree Malini or any lady doesn’t deserve this ... but this is what the show was about for me since the day it started .. so it doesn’t make me feel uncomfortable as I know mailini deserves true live too and she should move on after knowing the truth 

Originally posted by abha981

I loved ipkknd..where it was handled so nicely when Arnav confessed to lavanaya....before wedding. It hapenned so organically. Should not compare but yes gul is capable  of showing sensitive content without brainless romancing.

Ipkknd  was one of its kind.  Same goes for QH, well as long as KSG was there..

Gul is definitely capable of doing a lot of things, she did the impossible with Nazaar. These days it's repeat and rinse on colors. 

Well Gul hit bull's eye with Imlie. She was trying this one man marrying twice since quite some time. Harshad Chopda ke saath super flop ho gya. 

Here it's a hit.  I couldn't connect with today's episode, the makers are rushing with Adilie romance.  Aditya Tripathi can't get his hands off Imlie.  Did he woo Malini in the same way. Our boi can be a charmer if he wants to. Quite a ladies man.. Yeh roop dekha bhi nahi. Itna gussa samet ke baita tha, ghar ke ek kone mein. 

He is destroying Malini's life and that woman will reach a mental asylum very soon.  I don't think she deserves to be there. 

Gul is depicting organic vs toxic relationships here. Some how not going on the right track. 

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

How can it be Malini's bed. That bed belong Imlie which she gave as charity to Malini. Otherwise she could have easily claimed Adi as her husband

Malini ko har ek cheez khairaat mein mili hai Imlie se. Agar Imlie haq jatati toh kabse le leti,chahe Adi ki manjuri ho na ho aur baadh mein jaye bMalini ki fragile condition. Kitna kuch sacrifice kiya bechari Imlie ne.

They haven't done anything wrong in Adi's bedroom or haven't caught up in compromising position ki iss baat par issue create hojaye. All in one,that is Adi ka bedroom hai woh jo chahe kare. Even itni raat ko Nidhi ne v itna narrow mindedly nahi socha jitna haters yahan describe kar rahe hai.

Trp aayi ki nahi, negativity started.

In the talk of who has rights / who is right..... how can we forget who is NOT right at all??????

I mean - how come no one is upset on what adi did?????

He MUST not have married to malini before ending his first marriage....if he thought he was in love with malini back then... MUST not keep that secret from her.... should disclose & end first marriage BEFORE wedding.

Only debating who is right between imli and malini ???

Why do we judge only woman always?????? and forgive / sideline the main culprit ????

Even in itv - I can't digest a ML (not antagonist)  married to two women and toggling between both like a toy....as he pleases....😈

Adini was showing PDA at Imlies facesmiley7 a 18 year girl . Atleast AdiLie has the common sense to do it without hurting Malinismiley36

And that is the Difference bw Malini's Aditya and Imlies Bahusahibsmiley42

Digene ya Hajmola kaam kar sakta hai

I am no hater. Hate is a very strong word. Infact i love imlie. But the romance is getting rushed which i find wrong that's it

Originally posted by abha981

I am no hater. Hate is a very strong word. Infact i love imlie. But the romance is getting rushed which i find wrong that's it

If you think they are rushing adillie romance,we as a forum members have no problem with that but if you can't digest it then better you post your points on IG and tag them to Atif sir and Gul ma'am. That's the only way you can keep your points to the right person.

Hahaha....good advice..but even woh bhi nai help kar raha. I am just not able to see this husband and first wife in the disguise of maid romancing. Not done. They should take it easy and slow. In the pagdandiya track it was quiet organic. This romancing in bedroom just doesn't look good.