Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: water_83

T PPL are very broad minded bs ko hi deklo ðŸ˜†two wives ke saath kaise manage karte hai ....

And t PPL are more in food ,aram,..after seeing they will be like adi hum ne tumhe yeah sikhaya hai ...chalo imlie ke saath ek thali mein khao usse pyaar badhega ðŸ˜†

Imlie will be making Moti Roti for BS.  We need Moti roti scene.  Poor BS, Imlie didn't give him when he was leaving PD.  Pag Dandiya ki aafat to aise apne pati ke saath karna shoba nahi deta🤣🤣

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvdesitelly

Maybe Dadi needs some scolding from BS.  Kya faltu idea de rahi hai. Hope we don't have to see too many uncomfortable moments between BS and Didi.

So true. Dadi and her weird advices 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail

T men cooking for everyone. ðŸ˜Ž

Angel_Shweta thumbnail

Adi won't even touch her.  He will be running away from her to save his Izzat🤣🤣🤣.  Please bhagwan ke liye mujhe chhod do.🤣  Paraye mard pe aisi gandi nazar mat dalo.🤣

Spoiler thread mein ja kar dekh lo. Adi ne ultimately kya kiya. ðŸ˜†

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry Prietyp i didn't get it.  Is Master Chef is upcoming track? Who is masterchef?

yes there was a bts where all the men of the family are cooking and adi was also in the kitchen 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail

Yes Nishant's face said it all.  He knew Adi is lying and he didn't give damn about it.  This is Adi's new swag.  It's a brand new car so how can it just suddenly broke down? and Adi didn't even bother to inform Nishant about it?  Basically Adi is saying to all: Screw you, I will do what I want, whenever I want...even I have to lie to stay with Imlie I will do it anytime, anywhere.  He has so much frustration built inside him from all the sides,  he will explode when truth comes out.

Adi has become very carefree nowadays. Like if Nishant finds out the truth, he won't even care about nishant's opinion. 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

In logo ne kapde change ni kiya😆 aise hi so gaye ðŸ¤£ gajre wajre laga k

What nonsense😆

Adi toh already kurta pajama pehn rakha tha. But didi ko kya hua. Yeh tv wale log aise tam jham mein kaise chain se so pate hain. ðŸ˜†

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes Nishant's face said it all.  He knew Adi is lying and he didn't give damn about it.  This is Adi's new swag.  It's a brand new car so how can it just suddenly broke down? and Adi didn't even bother to inform Nishant about it?  Basically Adi is saying to all: Screw you, I will do what I want, whenever I want...even I have to lie to stay with Imlie I will do it anytime, anywhere.  He has so much frustration built inside him from all the sides,  he will explode when truth comes out.

but do you think that nishant doubts imli too.. the kind of looks he was giving to imli , I have a feeling thoda to doubt aya hoga.. after all wasn’t he the only one who questions imli on how she came back home when adi called her and did not come when his dad call her 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: prietyp

but do you think that nishant doubts imli too.. the kind of looks he was giving to imli , I have a feeling thoda to doubt aya hoga.. after all wasn’t he the only one who questions imli on how she came back home when adi called her and did not come when his dad call her 

I think nishant's doubts will rise now. He will notice adi and Imlie more and be the first one to find out their truth. 

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agreed bs and his ways to deal ..door paar bhi mooh uthaye adi aise khada tha jaise medal jeeta ho ..😆nishu ko bhi aise look diye like tha main iske saath tumhe kya problem hai jo soch rahe ho sahi soch rahe ho ...😆