Raat Akeli Hai Bhuj Gaye Diye - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: luvdesitelly

He will do and will say anything at anytime just to protect and keep Imlie with him.  It's like even Imlie doesn't want to do anything then BS will say his favorite line "par humhe to karan hai"🤣🤣

btw.. did you see the look on nishant’s face... he did not believe him even a bit ... and when nishant said adi is laying to him.. adi did not even deny it !

So dono ko pata hai that it’s a lie , but still adi ada raha apne bahane per.. isn’t that a new car and wouldn’t nishant know agar uski khud ki gadi Kharab ho Gaya to ... adi also knows that nishant knows it’s a lie... it’s his way of shooing him away from prying more into his missing 3 hours and to let him know that truth is not going to come out of him 

luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: water_83

Mujhe didi ki jald baazi samaj nahi atti ..pooja ke baad bhi she was abhi baat karni hai ,arguments ho tab bhi yeah ..but yahan bacche ka topic hai  ðŸ˜†seriously she need dr...

Adi kaise bachega ðŸ˜†

Adi won't even touch her.  He will be running away from her to save his Izzat🤣🤣🤣.  Please bhagwan ke liye mujhe chhod do.🤣  Paraye mard pe aisi gandi nazar mat dalo.🤣

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i want adi and imli chup chup ke sharing food during the master chef scene 😊

luvdesitelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: prietyp

btw.. did you see the look on nishant’s face... he did not believe him even a bit ... and when nishant said adi is laying to him.. adi did not even deny it !

So dono ko pata hai that it’s a lie , but still adi ada raha apne bahane per.. isn’t that a new car and wouldn’t nishant know agar uski khud ki gadi Kharab ho Gaya to ... adi also knows that nishant knows it’s a lie... it’s his way of shooing him away from prying more into his missing 3 hours and to let him know that truth is not going to come out of him 

Yes Nishant's face said it all.  He knew Adi is lying and he didn't give damn about it.  This is Adi's new swag.  It's a brand new car so how can it just suddenly broke down? and Adi didn't even bother to inform Nishant about it?  Basically Adi is saying to all: Screw you, I will do what I want, whenever I want...even I have to lie to stay with Imlie I will do it anytime, anywhere.  He has so much frustration built inside him from all the sides,  he will explode when truth comes out.

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

In logo ne kapde change ni kiya😆 aise hi so gaye ðŸ¤£ gajre wajre laga k

What nonsense😆

luvdesitelly thumbnail

Sorry Prietyp i didn't get it.  Is Master Chef is upcoming track? Who is masterchef?

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I want them to eat khullam khullam as we know T family is not mean minded people. See the holi sindoor kand,kisine Imlie ko blame nahi kiya. Toh ab khullam khulla khana share karo with the blessings of T family

luvdesitelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

In logo ne kapde change ni kiya😆 aise hi so gaye ðŸ¤£ gajre wajre laga k

What nonsense😆

Kokila style.  Wear expensive sari and jewellary.. go out fight with gundas, come home, eat food and go sleep in same costume.🤣🤣

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

T PPL are very broad minded bs ko hi deklo ðŸ˜†two wives ke saath kaise manage karte hai ....

And t PPL are more in food ,aram,..after seeing they will be like adi hum ne tumhe yeah sikhaya hai ...chalo imlie ke saath ek thali mein khao usse pyaar badhega ðŸ˜†

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I can understand abt adi ..woh daara huya hai paar moonji is totally on other mission so waise hi so gayi😆