Originally posted by: Namita-M

TRP is 1.6!! 

Woohoo!! 

Wow this is soo good I hope it continues to grow and gain more viewers 

Felicie thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Peanutbolt

Waise I am also concerned regarding the lack of bedrooms in that house 😆 Waise tho the house looks very big 2 storeyed but they’re only two bedroom and one store room, and our dhara will deffo give their bedroom to DevTa, and maybe they’ll give store room to ShiVi which they’ll oppose i guess...

Apparently, the spacious Pandya house with an upper floor (which gets used, if you remember the fb of Suman running down the stairs with clothes) has only 2 rooms and a store room.🤪

Maybe Aladdin's genie magics 2 bedrooms onto the upper floor.

Where are all the couples going to sleep? Will they just bring in two more beds to put in the aangan and call it a day? Or will we see Shiva and Raavi fighting it out in the store room while Gaura babysit Krish in the aangan? Lots of scope for Rishita to have Dev all to herself in that 1 precious proper bedroom. 🤣

Seriously tho what was Darshan Pandya thinking when he sired 4 sons. Even if they never get married or live as a joint family later on, they're still human beings who grow into adults requiring their own space lmao. 

Ese mein Krish tho kuwara hi reh jayenge 😭

Achha hai, that house doesn't need any more couples. I hope Krish bachha hi rahe for a long time, no love interest for my blabbering baby pls😆

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Next track, home improvement 🤣

Felicie thumbnail

Wonderful analyses here by everyone! I enjoyed reading through the thread. Almost everything has been covered, I don't think there's much else to dissect. ❤️

Social media-shy me is already exhausted after my tiny posting spree yesterday 😆

One thing I want to mention is I hated Rishita in the precap - just yesterday I appreciated her for sympathising with Raavi and Shiva, I take that back now. Her behaviour was vile and immature, Raavi did nothing to spite her, in fact she's the victim in all this drama.

Interestingly, she's a difficult character to feel one single way for - she's got me rooting for her in one scene, like when she played smart with Janardhan and stood by her new family, and then makes me wanna kick (some sense into) her in the next. 

Also, does anyone else just lurvvee the aesthetics of this show? I've always been a fan of this since the pre-leap epis - Dhara wears simple sarees, no guady jewellery, Suman's getup suits her age and connotates the generation gap. Even Maami dresses pretty normally after the leap. For the shaadi seq, they've kept the costumes and accessories low-key and realistic for everyone and the shades are very pleasing to the eye. Both the couples look very good, but I'm partial to Shiva and Raavi in terms of aura - they look like an actual couple, almost royal. I think it's a combination of the richer colours and more Gujarati/ethnic styling of Raavi and Shiva just naturally possessing an authoritative, regal air in that getup. 

Looks like Shivi's exhaustion from this dragfest shaadi is rubbing off on me too lol. Do you guys feel too invested sometimes and your head is just filled with too many observations and feelings that you stay away from the forum or is that just me? I never thought I'd pay attention to some random daily soap I picked up as a distraction, the execution is brilliant - it keeps you hooked to the screen, not wanting to miss out on a single frame. 

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6

Is there any SBS segment for today?

Felicie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mirage_OfStars

Is there any SBS segment for today?

There's one about the bedroom drama up on ytb

helen_of_troy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t want to jinx it but glad that sbs is doing segments everyday.

helen_of_troy thumbnail

Oh boy, is rishita insensitive! 😡

Krish's humour is comedic relief that these intense scenes needed 😆

Edited by helen_of_troy - 3 years ago
by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

EPISODE UPDATES ANYONE??

helen_of_troy thumbnail

Dhara cries while giving aashirwaad to Shiva and Raavi. Mama and Mami fight over Mama's decision of getting Raavi married to Shiva. Mami swears that she will get Anita married. She literally pushes an iron divider like thing on Anita's feet to get her and Hardhik close. We have to give it to Mami she is ambitious.

Rishita is going over-board with her happiness about the wedding by taking photos and eating sweets. She also taunts shiva and raavi which is irritating everyone. Krish jokes that if Dev doesn't control his wife shiva will kill him.

Dev tells rishita to tone down her excitement. None of it went into her brain though. They start to get into their cars to go back home. Raavi gets upset looking at Dev weds Raavi board on the car. She gets in and rishita comes and tears the board infront of her. Gaumbi scolds her that this doesn't change raavi's position in house. They are both dil's of the house now so they should be cordial to each other.