Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

You are very welcome. 🤗 Did make an edit to the post to add some details at the end of you want to read it.

@ Rishita, yep. I thought for a second she'll be grey and at least sympathize with Raavi. But here, she's on track to be a vamp!

Haha, you can address me as "H" or "ML".

Okay!! I read the update. Thank you. On Wednesdays I can’t watch the episode early. My Wednesday evening is Thursday morning in India. I’m in Canada. 

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Yes, she will be little annoying in the beginning. She forms friendship with Ravii soon and even before understanding Dhara. Their friendship kind of sweet in this series, hope they do justice to her character  in this version too. Rishita is one of the realistic character in Tamil sometimes, even I agree with Rishita character many times rather than Dhara and Ravii as most of her wishes are kind of realistic one in Tamil. Hope they do justice to Rishita character as it’s one of the most realistic character and layered one.

I hope so too. I don’t want a full on Vamp. We have Mami and Anita for it. 

Namita-M thumbnail

How was the sindoor scene, ML? 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Okay!! I read the update. Thank you. On Wednesdays I can’t watch the episode early. My Wednesday evening is Thursday morning in India. I’m in Canada. 

Haha, your Wednesday evenings are my Wednesday evenings as well. It's the only reason I am able to see the episodes at this time. I am in States, right below you.

However, I am glad to chip in and provide an update when I can. I just can't be consistent due to work. On busy days, I don't end my work day till midnight, and by then, I am just drained to post anything.

P.s. Thanks for starting this thread. It's good to post and talk about the episodes! :)

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 3 years ago
Abhipyaarhua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hye guys, I justed couldn't with Rishita today. Like she was hating on Dhara for legit no reason and the precap with Raavi was so unnecessary tbh. I respected her for atleast fighting for her love but this seems extra. 

Originally posted by: Namita-M

How was the sindoor scene, ML? 

Beautiful! Most of it we've already seen through precaps and other BTS videos. But as Dhara brings the thali of Sindoor, Shiva ponders for a long time as that's officially the last step of the wedding.

Mami is concerned that Shiva will leave Raavi as "adhi-Dulhan" and ruin her life as he always looked for opportunities to hurt her. But our man takes the sindoor dabbi in his hands and as he's trying to fillhe mang, Raavi tries to push his hand away. However, it lands on her forehead and face, thereby concluding the wedding and ShiVi are pronounced as man and wife! As Dhara is cleaning the sindoor from Raavi face, there are comments by a guest on how it's believed that a man loves his wife a lot if the sindoor falls on the bride's nose. They aren't sure what it means as it's landed all over her face. (My comment: does that mean he will love her unconditionally and this life isn't enough for their live and they'll be together for eternity?)

I didn't want to write the details initially to take away from your experience as you watch it.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 3 years ago
ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

WOOWWWW a beautiful update, I literally just finished the episode and I agree even though it was on the slower side, I feel like a lot of the scenes were necessary. I was wondering about the dynamics between the brothers too because even though I liked that they supported each other in today's episode doesn't change the fact that they openly acknowledged that this was partially Dev's fault, and that should be addressed. 

Going to Rishita, while I agree with you that I don't particularly like the way her character is going, I think I understand her hate for everyone. Think about it, she is in love with Dev, crazy in love, go to any length to be with him and then his own family tries to get him married to someone else (her thought process). The brunth of her hate will go to Dhara cause to her, Dhara was responsible for Raavi almost marrying the man she loves. and that also leads to her hate for Raavi, her so-called competition. in a way, i think Rishita is trying to show Raavi her place and that in the end Dev only belongs to her. I understand the hate, dont agree with it though.

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

The episode was great as always! A little on slower side today, but wonderful indeed.

For those looking for the update, shaadi rituals were complete, Suman blessed couples with special blessings for ShiVi. She didn't really care to bless Dev-Rishita. Janardhan tried to create a scene, but Rishita outsmarted him by dropping proof and letter at the police station to blame Janardhan if something were to happen to her/pandya family. It ends with Dhara asking forgiveness to Shiva.

The interesting part is going to be Rishita's dynamics with everyone. It seems like she wants to impress Suman, but hates Dhara the way she was looking at her when Dev was taking his blessings. She decided to take Dhara's blessings as last minute gesture for "show".

And she's going to trouble Raavi as well like we predicted based on other versions. Raavi will face the burnt tomorrow. In the precap, Rishita takes the sign/card that says "Dev sang Raavi", takes it front of Raavi's car window tears her name, and throws it away with obsessive look in her eyes. Raavi's name lands by Shiva's feet, and Gombi calls out Rishita for her stupidity by explaining to her that Raavi's part of the family and one of them, so Rishita's actions don't matter.

Though I don't understand her hatred towards anyone, I really don't like her show off attitude towards Raavi. Raavi knows and has accepted her reality. She tried to commit suicide, is marrying a man who hates the sight of her, was weak and almost fainted during the pheras, barely has any energy to breath, and this girl flaunts Dev in front of Raavi as if he's some trophy to add salt to her wounds. She's just not insensitive, but toxic. And she doesn't realize that it not only hurts Raavi, but demeans her own love by making it seem materialistic/an object to win.

Edit:

Loved the bonding of brothers and their one for all, all for one attitude! Irrespective of what happened, it was Shiva, Gombi, and Krish who created a sheild for Dev in front of Janardhan when he tried to make advance at Dev/Rishita.  I do wonder how Shiva and Dev's personal equation will change though when no one's around. With current happening and with Rishita taunting Raavi and Dhara, will Shiva stay aloof from Dev?

Oh and loved ShiVi's scene. My favorite was how Shiva didn't look away from Raavi during rest of their wedding ceremony. I just wish there was another beautiful bg score like yesterday's episode.  Flashbacks were very timely again. It tug my heart strings when Shiva catches her as she's about to faint during the pheras. And the guilt in Dhara's eyes when she has to guide either Raavi or Shiva everytime for the next step of the ceremony was overwhelming. Loved how the episode ended with Shiva hugging Dhara as she seeks his forgiveness. I am assuming tomorrow, the focus would be more on ShiVi's emotions with the completion of their wedding ceremony.

Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD

WOOWWWW a beautiful update, I literally just finished the episode and I agree even though it was on the slower side, I feel like a lot of the scenes were necessary. I was wondering about the dynamics between the brothers too because even though I liked that they supported each other in today's episode doesn't change the fact that they openly acknowledged that this was partially Dev's fault, and that should be addressed. 

Going to Rishita, while I agree with you that I don't particularly like the way her character is going, I think I understand her hate for everyone. Think about it, she is in love with Dev, crazy in love, go to any length to be with him and then his own family tries to get him married to someone else (her thought process). The brunth of her hate will go to Dhara cause to her, Dhara was responsible for Raavi almost marrying the man she loves. and that also leads to her hate for Raavi, her so-called competition. in a way, i think Rishita is trying to show Raavi her place and that in the end Dev only belongs to her. I understand the hate, dont agree with it though.

Thanks for the different perspective. And maybe you're right. I have never been in love, so I tend to see things from logical perspectiveamd find it hard to relate to people's irrational behavior when in love. For me seeing it the logical way, Dhara would be an innocent party because when she learned of her mistake, she literally continued to beg for Rishita's hand when her family was humiliating her. And she didn't want to go behind her dad's back because the life of a man that both love was at stakes. But it requires on to think objectively.

And you're right. Maybe she's like that because she's blinded in love and sees everything from the perspective of their equation to her love. This adjustment and understanding of living with family will be a huge learning curve for her!

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THANK YOU @Mountain_Lakes for the beautiful recap of today's episode! Everyone here has such lovely interpretations of the episodes! And I love how much more active this forum has become. Was slightly terrified I would have to enjoy the episodes all by myself.

Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today’s episode was okayish, i guess more of a required episode to close the loop with janardhan and establishing a base for how he’s going to make life difficult for pandya family..

my poor bean Raavi, she is so emotionally exhausted, she couldn’t even stand straight through pheras. I want this shaadi drama to be done asap so bechare ShiVi can catch a break. 

Rishita ðŸ¤¢ I expected a little more sensitivity from her towards raavi, this girl made such big hue and cry about not getting her love of her life and Raavi just had to forego her love and marry someone else and she doesn’t have an ounce of empathy...on top of it she is flaunting infront of her..I loved gaumbi telling her that Raavi is very much part of family and hope in future shiva gives back to her despite his equation with Raavi..

Rishita doesn’t realise that she’s going to be the least liked person in that household and with the way things are going, I wouldn’t be surprised even when Dev sunaaos her..

And finally sasuma ðŸ˜Ž  My fav throughout the episode, recognised the sacrifice done by ShiVi, didn’t want to bless DevTa ðŸ˜† and is going to band bajaao Rishita in future..if Rishita feels she’s going malam lagao Sasuma and patao her turning her against Dhara, she’s in for a disappointment.