Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I enjoyed Suman blessing Shiva and Raavi today... I think I am getting biased against Rishita... Can't bear to see her... The precap was cringe... I mean come on you already got Dev and now why keep shoving it in Raavi's face... Honestly I would be happy if none of the family accept her... Especially Dhara shouldn't forgive her easily... She needs a lesson

Loved the way Shiva caught Raavi... And Gautam Dhara supporting each other...

Raavi seems to be an extremely loyal person... The way she kept looking at Dev... I am eagerly waiting for her to fall for Shiva... I am sure she will love him deeply

Edited by ...Tiana... - 3 years ago
Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

I enjoyed Suman blessing Shiva and Raavi today... I think I am getting biased against Rishita... Can't bear to see her... The precap was cringe... I mean come on you already got Dev and now why keep shoving it in Raavi's face... Honestly I would be happy if none of the family accept her... Especially Dhara shouldn't forgive her easily... She needs a lesson

Loved the way Shiva caught Raavi... And Gautam Dhara supporting each other...

Raavi seems to be an extremely loyal person... The way she kept looking at Dev... I am eagerly waiting for her to fall for Shiva... I am sure she will love him deeply

i have little hopes on dhara teaching her a lesson considering our Dhara have to be mahanta ki moorthi ðŸ¥± which is typical ITV FL..My hopes are on Sasuma, she can very well put Rishita in place..and want Raavi to bounce back and give it back to Rishita. And also shiva to give some peace of mind to Dev to keep Rishita in check considering the sacrifice him and Raavi had to endure..

Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Waise I am also concerned regarding the lack of bedrooms in that house ðŸ˜† Waise tho the house looks very big 2 storeyed but they’re only two bedroom and one store room, and our dhara will deffo give their bedroom to DevTa, and maybe they’ll give store room to ShiVi which they’ll oppose i guess...

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Well..everything has been said about today's epi , everything covered perfectly well..my views exactly..

Rishita was unbearable ðŸ¤¢ She will he the first.one to rat out.of pandya house bec of lack of luxuries. 

So whatever her character is , she hates raavi and dhara at the moment , n anything being said or done against them will invite the wrath of Shiva.. and that's what I am looking forward to. ðŸ˜†Dev will always be a mute party ðŸ¤¢I Hate him as much as I hate rishita. He is responsible for all this mess and dhara is being blamed. 

manny136 thumbnail

Upcoming segment has room drama lol guess who does the drama lol

RainbowBlisss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

I bet it’s Rishita she’s the only negative person right now

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Peanutbolt

Waise I am also concerned regarding the lack of bedrooms in that house ðŸ˜† Waise tho the house looks very big 2 storeyed but they’re only two bedroom and one store room, and our dhara will deffo give their bedroom to DevTa, and maybe they’ll give store room to ShiVi which they’ll oppose i guess...

😆 Sab ka concern hai. I think Rishita is going to creat havoc for everything. 

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

I knew it!! Rishita would want the bigger room. She’s unbearable!! 

Namita-M thumbnail

TRP is 1.6!! 

Woohoo!!