Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

helen_of_troy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Precap: Dhara giving aarti. Rishita stops her and says this is haaq of saas so dhara has no right doing it

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Summary of today's episode.

Starts from yesterday's scene and then Raavi hugs Dhara. Raavi internally voices that Dhara only betrayed her in return to her love and trust, and for this betrayal, she'll never forgive her. Gombi and Krish wish Shiva.

Kanta Kaki asks everyone to eat mithai for the wedding.as it's considered like Prashad.  Only Rishita's looking forward to it and starts acting obnoxious. She's all me, myself, and I. She has no empathy to even read the room. She wants to click happy pictures and believes she's right to be happy on her wedding day and asks the Photographer to click her and Dev's pictures. Raavi walks off from there not being able handle Rishita's repulsive behavior. (I thought I had a second hand embarrassment watching her, and that too in a TV show. Cringeee.) Dev tries to stop her, but she's lost it in her bubble.

The episode ends with the scene we saw in yesterday's precap. Today's precap is the griha pravesh scene we saw in SBS clip where Rishita tries to stop Dhara from taking arti.

Oh and in between Mami berrated mama for getting Raavi married to Shiva and Mami tries to play matchmaker between  Hardik and Anita.

P.s. Krish's commentary were the needed comic relief.

Originally posted by: helen_of_troy

Oh boy, is rishita insensitive! 😡

Krish's humour is comedic relief that these intense scenes needed 😆

Her behavior is soo toxic!

helen_of_troy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, rishita has no idea how to read a room. I think she just doesn't care enough about anyone else. When raavi is crying she says itna drama kyun kar rahi hai shaadi toh tuti nahi hai na ladka toh mila😡. Then why did she make such a drama when her dad told her to marry that nri guy. tab toh madam ne mar ne ki dhamki dhi thi.🤪

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you guys for the updates...reading the updates I am already getting second-hand embarrassment for Rishita. I seriously think she is mentally deaf to read the circumstances around her. She definitely comes off as narcissistic, overly obsessive, and arrogant. No idea what Dev saw in her in their two years of relationship. If it was real life, nobody would want to be in a relationship with her, let alone get married to her because of her domineering personality.

Abhipyaarhua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I loved Shiva noticing things like Raavi's tears and loved his anger. These two are going to be an amazing couple. Can't wait.❤️

Rishta's justification seems very superficial to me. I get that you are happy but you need not run it in someone else's face. And her insensitive lines about Raavi's "drama" was just not required. 

Krish is my absolute favv yaar. His is such a relief on screen amidst the heavy drama. 

Originally posted by: helen_of_troy

Yes, rishita has no idea how to read a room. I think she just doesn't care enough about anyone else. When raavi is crying she says itna drama kyun kar rahi hai shaadi toh tuti nahi hai na ladka toh mila😡. Then why did she make such a drama when her dad told her to marry that nri guy. tab toh madam ne mar ne ki dhamki dhi thi.🤪

Exactly, for her she even made a hue, created drama and stopped the wedding. If she has right to be with her love cause she loves him then Raavi has right to cry over her broken heart. Lol Rishita not only has 0 EQ, but IQ as well. It's one thing for someone to be insensitive, and another to continue acting like a****** even after someone explains the situation to you. Now that she's married to Dev, she thinks she's the queen of the house and can do what she wants. Someone needs to bring her down to earth. Right now, the only thing she has to show her kids on their 25th anniversary is her idiocy. They'll be embarrassed by their mom's exuberance without a care in the world when their Kaka and Kaki's life turned upside down, and the family was fighting their own battle.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhipyaarhua

I loved Shiva noticing things like Raavi's tears and loved his anger. These two are going to be an amazing couple. Can't wait.❤️

Rishta's justification seems very superficial to me. I get that you are happy but you need not run it in someone else's face. And her insensitive lines about Raavi's "drama" was just not required. 

Krish is my absolute favv yaar. His is such a relief on screen amidst the heavy drama. 

Yes!! And the way he stormed off as soon as Raavi got up. And he was a gentleman to offer Dhara to sit in the back, probably to give Raavi some support/strength. The only thing I wished was if Shiva picked up Raavi's name instead of Gombi at the end. But loved how he was looking at Raavi's tears and being angry at Rishita for her behavior.

Originally posted by: Felicie

Wonderful analyses here by everyone! I enjoyed reading through the thread. Almost everything has been covered, I don't think there's much else to dissect. ❤️

Social media-shy me is already exhausted after my tiny posting spree yesterday 😆

One thing I want to mention is I hated Rishita in the precap - just yesterday I appreciated her for sympathising with Raavi and Shiva, I take that back now. Her behaviour was vile and immature, Raavi did nothing to spite her, in fact she's the victim in all this drama.

Interestingly, she's a difficult character to feel one single way for - she's got me rooting for her in one scene, like when she played smart with Janardhan and stood by her new family, and then makes me wanna kick (some sense into) her in the next. 

Also, does anyone else just lurvvee the aesthetics of this show? I've always been a fan of this since the pre-leap epis - Dhara wears simple sarees, no guady jewellery, Suman's getup suits her age and connotates the generation gap. Even Maami dresses pretty normally after the leap. For the shaadi seq, they've kept the costumes and accessories low-key and realistic for everyone and the shades are very pleasing to the eye. Both the couples look very good, but I'm partial to Shiva and Raavi in terms of aura - they look like an actual couple, almost royal. I think it's a combination of the richer colours and more Gujarati/ethnic styling of Raavi and Shiva just naturally possessing an authoritative, regal air in that getup. 

Looks like Shivi's exhaustion from this dragfest shaadi is rubbing off on me too lol. Do you guys feel too invested sometimes and your head is just filled with too many observations and feelings that you stay away from the forum or is that just me? I never thought I'd pay attention to some random daily soap I picked up as a distraction, the execution is brilliant - it keeps you hooked to the screen, not wanting to miss out on a single frame

The aesthetics are beautiful. The colors, clothes, sets, all of it is so pleasent to our eyes. And wedding decor was beautiful. Even Mami's Sari in Gaumbi's wedding was very pretty. Shivi did look Royal. Raavi looked like Rajasthani princess to me with the way her wine red Chunri/Dupatta. The last ITV show I saw years ago and things/styles were very different.

@ bold. My thoughts exactly. Lol I thought I was over that phase years ago. Guess not. I have to ask myself to stay away from here during work hours otherwise, I would keep coming here and get no work done. But I am enjoying myself here.

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ugh, I really, really didn't want to see Rishita become some ITV vamp. Her behavior was disgusting and total cringe. I almost forwarded every scene of hers. Hope she gets better as time passes, but I doubt it. It doesn't seem like Dev has that much of an impact on her, otherwise she would've gotten his subtle messages to sit quiet. Based on the precap, it doesn't seem like Rishita is sparing anyone either.

If anything, I think I've just fallen in love with Krish. Why does this boy have such few scenes in the show 😢? He and his innocent charm/comedic timing needs to be a mainstay. I can't wait to see more scenes with the trio Shiva, Raavi, and Krishna. Totally know they would be heartwarming scenes. And if anything Krish, stay away from Rishita, at least for now. I don't want you to be hurt from your new bhabi!

My favorite part of today's episodes was Shiva's death glares at Rishita. If they were real, I think Rishita would've died a thousand times over (he probably is also mentally questioning his brother's taste like the rest of us). I also loved how Shiva left the scene almost immediately after Raavi left in tears. Maybe I'm reading too much into the scene, but I think he subconsciously feared for his new biwi's mental health. The boy seemed absolutely disturbed when he glanced up at the fan, and up until he sees the "spark" come back into her eyes, I think he will always be cautious and watchful.

And I also loved the shot where Raavi was looking at the placard with Dev and her name with Shiva standing in the background. Though he probably didn't have the courage to placate her and wipe her tears away, he stood patiently and calmly, ready to act if needed!

If anything, I'm noticing a recurring theme. If I see Raavi and Shiva in a scene, I automatically fall in love. Can't wait to see some life in Raavi's eyes as she and Mami tear Shiva apart during that dream sequence.

As always, thank you guys again for the wonderful updates!