SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Deleted. 

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail

By the way are there any songs you would have proposed for SMP? I wanted to hear one full fledged carnatic rock fusion from her.

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GiridharM

Is it possible to send the link of that a******e's tweet.  Would love to give him a earful

Sorry. I replied but again deleted as not sure if its allowed or not on the forum. It's ok I have replied him already separately. 

GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

By the way are there any songs you would have proposed for SMP? I wanted to hear one full fledged carnatic rock fusion from her.

Sorry, not very conversant with contemporary Carnatic albums.  A few I know of are old songs 

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GiridharM

Sorry, not very conversant with contemporary Carnatic albums.  A few I know of are old songs 

No problem. Anyway she already tried every possible genre on II starting from classical, light music, rock, jazz , pop. Not sure what is left to try. Now actually iam more curious to know what her future plan are? I don't want her to be doing concerts all the time. Hope she gets some good playback opportunities.

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail

Day by day negativity on this forum increasing. As usual people will be behind SMP. Should we ask mods to delete SMP related threads and stay away from forum? What do you guys think?  

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Day by day negativity on this forum increasing. As usual people will be behind SMP. Should we ask mods to delete SMP related threads and stay away from forum? What do you guys think?  

oh.no please  you only encouraged me to be positive don't get demoralised it's just that in this forum everyone is not present so as to counter anyone n it's not needed actually , from today onwards I'll also comment here 😊 I don't know much about western music but hopes to learn something new from this thread 👍🏼

SK2014 thumbnail

Hi,

Can you please delete this AT and any other threads created by me on this forum. I can't do it on my own. I don't want them to be misused as iam not planning to be active on this anymore.

Thanks for all your help.

Softness thumbnail

Hi,

Can you please delete this AT and any other threads created by me on this forum. I can't do it on my own. I don't want them to be misused as iam not planning to be active on this anymore.

Thanks for all your help.

PM her and the other two viewbies also. 

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

PM her and the other two viewbies also. 

Done. Just want to let people know so posted here as well.