Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SK2014

Hi,

Can you please delete this AT and any other threads created by me on this forum. I can't do it on my own. I don't want them to be misused as iam not planning to be active on this anymore.

Thanks for all your help.

πŸ˜’πŸ˜²πŸ˜’

Edited by Piyaazzz - 2 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

oh.no please  you only encouraged me to be positive don't get demoralised it's just that in this forum everyone is not present so as to counter anyone n it's not needed actually , from today onwards I'll also comment here 😊 I don't know much about western music but hopes to learn something new from this thread πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks. Iam not demoralized. This forum is quite negative to stay and spoil my piece of mind. I was thinking about it from long but never had that push. But from last week it was too much. Today is tipping point. So went for it finally. 

Nice experience to share thoughts with some people here. All the best to all contestants. 

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thanks. Iam not demoralized. This forum is quite negative to stay and spoil my piece of mind. I was thinking about it from long but never had that push. But from last week it was too much. Today is tipping point. So went for it finally. 

Nice experience to share thoughts with some people here. All the best to all contestants. 

this thought is roaming around my head too let's see how much i can ignoreπŸ€”

Anyway if it's your decision then best of luck for future maybe we meet someday again on another forum πŸ˜†

With love 

πŸ€—

Piyu 

Softness thumbnail

Bye dear. Lots of love. πŸ€—

padee4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes. Will definitely miss sharing the appreciations and joys. Good luck dear.. 

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Well what actually happened?

Best solution to every issue is to IGNORE. No need to visit threads that are toxic. You can stick to one place and one thread. I am mostly a silent or rather less active member here. I just roam around reading opinions, and while i may not agree with each and everyone's opinions,  it's not something i can change. Everyone is entitled to their pov. There will be neutral and toxic environments in every forums here. You just enjoy a thread that makes comfortable. 

But at the end of the day,  if you aint liking it here and its spoiling your mood. I think you should take a break from here. The show is ending in some weeks anyway. All of these will come to an end.

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

And yea will def miss you here. Am used to seeing your posts on a regularly basis. As well as some few members iv interacted with. It will be soonah soonahπŸ˜”

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Please give a second thought. β€οΈ

Every contestant deserves an AT. Quiting is not the solution. Just ignore negativity, if any. πŸ˜Š

padee4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aftermath..

And yea will def miss you here. Am used to seeing your posts on a regularly basis. As well as some few members iv interacted with. It will be soonah soonahπŸ˜”

Exactly..

Minionite thumbnail

Closed on TM's request. If you want to open an AT for SMP, please PM one of the moderators for permission.

Edited by Minionite - 2 years ago