Very happy for SMP. (Positive comments only)-AT

Posted: 3 years ago

I can't post the link as iam new to this forum but on YouTube saw a SMP promo for AR Rahman episode. Looks like she rocked again. He acknowledged her different skills. Iam happy for that. Great job girl.

He agrees with majority of guests that visited the show.

Positive attitude, superb energy, and confidence are he assets. Never seen her nervous, frozen, or sing with eyes closed.

She is just unique and different from other contestants.

Yeah. Interesting thing is some audience keep on criticizing she is not versatile but not the music legends. Hope audience get a reality check of what is the meaning of versatile before targetting her.  Ajay-Atul told in their feedback she is versatile. Now Ar Rahman clearly stated all her talents also.  Now iam not bothered if she wins or not, she made her mark. Indianidol title don't matter but opinion of these musicians matter for her career. Also in her father's interview I heard lot of concert opportunities are waiting for her from abroad after Indian Idol. Iam really happy for her. Hope all other contestants also get good compliments from Ar Rahman it will boost their confidence. Who ever wins all of them should shine in their career. 

Originally posted by SK2014

Yeah. Interesting thing is some audience keep on criticizing she is not versatile but not the music legends. Hope audience get a reality check of what is the meaning of versatile before targetting her.  Ajay-Atul told in their feedback she is versatile. Now Ar Rahman clearly stated all her talents also.  Now iam not bothered if she wins or not, she made her mark. Indianidol title don't matter but opinion of these musicians matter for her career. Also in her father's interview I heard lot of concert opportunities are waiting for her from abroad after Indian Idol. Iam really happy for her. Hope all other contestants also get good compliments from Ar Rahman it will boost their confidence. Who ever wins all of them should shine in their career. 

Which guest have you seen criticizing any contestant?

Pyarelal was the only one who gave some feedback to contestants.

They are guests and usually come to boost contestants morale, they’re not judges who must point out flaws

Guests come to boost morale I agree. But it doesn't mean they just praise for the sake of praise. And by the way I never spoke about judges/guest have to point flaws in other contestants. I don't like that also. They can do it off screen not on TV which will demotivate contestants.  That's either we see judges quiet or only showing praises which doesn't go well with many people. My thought in my previous comment was most of upcoming singers have huge respect towards ARR. So when he showers some praises it will boost their confidance. 

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago

Anyone know with whom SMP singing on Anand ji episode? Arunitha is singing with Asish, Sawai and Anjali singles,Nihal and Sayali duet. Looks like SMP is not singing. Last week also she had only one song. May be now its SMP turn for elimination I guess. 

I doubt it. Anjali's time is hopefully up soon. She should have been gone 6 weeks ago. 

Anyone know with whom SMP singing on Anand ji episode? Arunitha is singing with Asish, Sawai and Anjali singles,Nihal and Sayali duet. Looks like SMP is not singing. Last week also she had only one song. May be now its SMP turn for elimination I guess. 

how I’d love that

They should have paired arunita with literally anyone but Ashish . 

Ashish doesn't sound good in that promo!

Originally posted by Karkerrna3

They should have paired arunita with literally anyone but Ashish . 

Ashish doesn't sound good in that promo!

Yeah. Ashish is sounding offbeat. So duet  was not sounding good over all. I don't think this should effect Arunitha anyway because she is still good.