SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

SMP has shown her class. 👍

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: padee4

It was as if not more than what I was hoping for.

She has such glorious voice. And such command on her voice. 

Her comments were edited out and showed only Anujis..

Still Dil Nahi bhara. I want her to sing more such songs.. Lambi Judai would sound fantastic in her voice. But Sawai already sung. Then I was thinking Iktara song..

Recently they are editing judges comments for SMP every week. Not sure why. Only creatives know their strategy. 

Even I wish she sing Lambi Judai once. I don't mind a repeat.  I want to hear her version. 

On a side note I missed Vishal yesterday. Such a nice song composed by Vishal-Sekhar.

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Well well well finally SMP decided to sing something normal to show what she had been singing in previous contest & not that gheesa peeta yodeling, jazz, falsetto etc same o same o mediocre singing. 

I know she has within her to sing fabulously but she has been misguided by her mother & judge reg her rockstar image & mediocre singing. She is doing disservice to herself, career & her vocal chords.  Hope she realizes it. She is young & talented gal who has a great future ahead of her. God bless & best wishes 🙏

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail

I just want this show to end soon. When ever I think of SMP I feel depressed for her. Extremely talented young girl being targeted for everything happening on  the show. I don't understand why? With the music knowledge I have I can see she is perfect mix for every style of music. Just because some people can't appreciate western styles they just think she should be on elimination list? Seriously strange. Now I understand why except ARR no body won Oscar. If people keep killing budding talents and want to listen only old melodies how will Indian music grow. I guess ours is the only country who demotivates our own talents for political reasons. Its completely unfair.

padee4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SK2014

I just want this show to end soon. When ever I think of SMP I feel depressed for her. Extremely talented young girl being targeted for everything happening on  the show. I don't understand why? With the music knowledge I have I can see she is perfect mix for every style of music. Just because some people can't appreciate western styles they just think she should be on elimination list? Seriously strange. Now I understand why except ARR no body won Oscar. If people keep killing budding talents and want to listen only old melodies how will Indian music grow. I guess ours is the only country who demotivates our own talents for political reasons. Its completely unfair.

I am worried that with all this clamour of singing like original, they are destroying her spark and her creativity.

Take an extraordinary singer, take away everything that is unique, make them ordinary and then eliminate for being ordinary.

SK2014 thumbnail

I am worried that with all this clamour of singing like original, they are destroying her spark and her creativity.

Take an extraordinary singer, take away everything that is unique, make them ordinary and then eliminate for being ordinary.

As I told only our people know how to kill a talent for political reasons. I wish atleast one judge have guts to explain critics the importance of being unique and creative in the industry. Absence of Vishal is making things worse. I really wish SMP use her talent to take Indian music to next level. 

SK2014 thumbnail

One funny thing I observed today on Twitter. One guy who always trolls SMP(literally every day) when Sony asked what songs fans want to hear from idols he is the first one to propose a song for SMP even before her fans🤣🤣🤣. I was like when someone don't like her why they don't ignore her. I really have to credit SMP for this even haters don't want to ignore her.

padee4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

One funny thing I observed today on Twitter. One guy who always trolls SMP(literally every day) when Sony asked what songs fans want to hear from idols he is the first one to propose a song for SMP even before her fans🤣🤣🤣. I was like when someone don't like her why they don't ignore her. I really have to credit SMP for this even haters don't want to ignore her.

Oh yes. I also saw people come to watch her videos repeatedly, just to be able to leave hate messages and respond to others who supported her. Very dedicated haters😀

SK2014 thumbnail

Oh yes. I also saw people come to watch her videos repeatedly, just to be able to leave hate messages and respond to others who supported her. Very dedicated haters😀

If by any chance she wins II12 they will go in to coma I guess. Even after seeing sony tv sidelining her so much still lot of people predict channel want to make SMP winner. I wish their fear comes true.😀😀😀

GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is it possible to send the link of that a******e's tweet.  Would love to give him a earful