•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys!

Writing on the forum after a loooooong time. I just finished Naagin 5 last night and what can I say, I am so depressed. Why they had to shut it down so abruptly, and when there were so many loose ends.. Anyways we can't do anything about ti I know. But help me with some questions, as I don't want to watch the spin-off show.. 
so why is Rehan (veer and bani's son I suppose) is raised by some other family? Because at the finale they have shown Balwant, meera and taapish, they were all safe right? Then, shouldn't they be the one raising veer and bani's son?
Also, the logic they have put on for the female lead actress on Kuch to hai like she is the daughter of farishta and bani's friend? I mean seriously! Farishta has plenty of time to plot against our power couple and he finds some extra time for his old love story? It's pathetic!

They could have given Vani a happy ending, just for our peace of mind. Yeah, I know they have their eternal love for each other, but they couldn't live their life together right? A love against the entire world came to a conclusion, but they eventually died. Jay was supposed to die, he was the evil and he died at the end. On the other hand Vani couldn't survive either!!

Another question I have, vani sacrificed their lives as they went against the rule (according to the farishta). But whenever Bani went to the temple and asked lord shiva about what path she should choose, he always lead her to Veer right? Then how this can be against the nature? In spite of sacrificing their lives their son happens to be getting a curse of being a Vampire.

I know guys the serial ended months ago, but I just finished watching it and kind of sad and pissed on the ending. Wanted to vent lol. Hope you guys are safe and healthy.

Sabrina