Humein is rishte par vishwaas ho gaya hai

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

A few words for the Adi-Imlie convo today in the back of that car....no idea when Adi managed to cook up that whole surprise with balloons, flowers and what not😆......but what made the scene was the quintessential Adi-Imlieness of it. 

Imlie is touched when she sees that he got the sketch of their marriage framed....he added so many embellishments to the surprise with the balloons, flowers, teddy bears around it.....yet all Imlie really noticed and reacted to was that picture frame. Still Imlie being Imlie, she asked him why he did all this....and he calmly replied that he wanted to talk to her, that is why he did all this.....Then in what actually felt like a more Adi-type touch, he held out a glass of chai for Imlie so that they can both sit and chat aaram se😆. 

LOL@ Imlie kicking things off with a "waise toh aap koi bhi baat lathh maar ke bol dete hain, toh aaj yeh gubbaare, phool ki zaroorat kaise pad gayi"😆.....it's bits like these that save their convos from any cheesiness. 

Adi cutting to the chase and wanting to talk to her about how she saw him and Malini....telling her that she can trust him and there is nothing between him and Malini anymore jiska Imlie se parda ho....nothing is hidden from her....lol I found this back and forth interesting....they kept it real enough that Imlie is indeed affected by what she saw even if she was trying to downplay it and guilt-tripping over how she should have knocked....and Adi now knows her well enough that she will never admit she was feeling bad so he told her to cut off that nautanki too....lol

This conversation essentially was in the usual vein of honesty between them....Adi told her the absolute truth as he knows and feels it in this moment....that there is nothing between him and Malini anymore that he would feel the need to hide from Imlie.....he felt a need to clarify to Imlie because he wants her to trust him despite the shock of the visual she saw.....he confessed that he has realized what he felt for Malini all this time wasn't love.....usually love brings joy and happiness but in his life it has just brought questions that he is struggling to answer. I also liked that we got a throwback to one of my fav. lines from Imlie...."Agar rishte pe vishwaas ho, toh woh rishta hai....warna woh sirf dhaaga hai"....Adi repeated this back to Imlie and added on today that "yeh dhaaga kabhi nahin toot sakta....humein is rishte par vishwaas ho gaya hai". He again reiterated to Imlie that she is his first wife - not a dhaaga, zimmedaari, farz. 

I found it interesting that Adi initiated this conversation needing to reassure Imlie that she can trust him but she as usual turned the issue on its head and told him she doesn't want any proof of loyalty/wafaadaari from him.....again - a stark contrast from all the proofs of loyalty Malini constantly demanded and is still demanding from him. 

Anyways, this was just part 1 of the conversation today.....part 2 will happen tomorrow so I'll render full judgement then about what exactly will come out of this conversation. 

For now, I liked the poignancy of the bits we got today. Remarkable that even now without directly confessing their love to each other, they can freely discuss their emotions as love....especially Adi can. Imlie won't allow him to tell her he loves her, so he did the next best thing....told her he loves their rishta😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hold 

Coming back in 10 I have to let it all go 

Edit : 

Where do u begin with.. I can't  I simply can't  with how much earnestly their every talk holds.. something that is just so cheesy on paper turned into.somehing so poignant so honest so straightforward dil ko chu jaane wala. 

BEST PART OF IT being not the frills making it that special yes the frills  were there but they were just frills.. as you said imlie ne un sab ko as such notice bhi kia uske liye woh frame stood out.. woh gesture stood out and his straight forward you never wanted it to be ruined hence.. woh ek chai ki payali  and simple sa bhaitho  baat karni hai mattered..  when she tried to avoid his simple ok you Don't  want too but I want too it is time we address this

Itna direct na bhi hote huye in his adi way he acknowledged  that what happened was wrong it shouldn't  have had happened but the MAJOR  HIGHLIGHT being  tumse kuch parda nahi hai there is absolutly nothing that should be kept private from you caz that is the bharosa I demand our rishta demand and you should get you should get that honesty from me.. him acknowledging her dard in that matter simple to the point...the seedha dil ko lagne wala return of her analogy to her ke dhaga nahi zimmedari nahi  aur kuch nahi rishta hai and he believes in it with all itna sancitym he values her and nobody and NOTHING can change the fact that she is is his First wife... and he will value it and give the respect it deserves. The straight forward  I was under a misconception it never was love in first place.. and also acknowledging straight ke that aside I have tried to tell the truth too and who better then you to understand how difficult the situation has been to reveal since then and imlie ka complete understanding...she watches him for the most part explains once again ke she never meant to barge in and he goes I know I ever thought otherwise. Mere liye baat Mai wajan  Hina is zaroori not how fancy it is.. and woh I found in that

Also the whole set up of the surprise it was done in such a different way woth her being in the car all along and as you said had its adi imlineess intact where she gets curious seeing balloon he teases her ke nahi then goes along with everything else to getting her to open the trunk in the roundabout way to her not even bothered but being stuck with the frame...I really really loved how organic the whole flow was even the frame wasn't made the center.  It was their talk that was center .. 

Ek shaant sa conversation in the back of the car where they can get few moments of privacy to talk  things out...

I also really liked the conversation betweenDC and imlie for a.change ek toh imlie was so.adorable explaining to.him.what emotion sickness is and his wise  go and talk it out rishte hi kya jo sach na jhel paayein hahaha daddy tell that to your other daughter  but anyway I won't  go into that.. 

I am content with the episode and what we got adi imlie wise simply caz it had some link to the previous episode and cleared the doubt I had had.. soo.. 

To many more such earnest talks and awesomeness.. this is why I watch this show .. how they are able to manage  the complexity  and the earnestly between the leads and make them talk under any given situation.. 

I feel a lot better then yesterday 

Also thanks for the thread BB🤗

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Ek cup chai aur kuch baatein😆

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Only these two can have a conversation with sukoon out on the road. That was endearing in a way. 

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

You know AY- I always enjoy watching the episode second time around after reading your review. Just makes it better lol. No comments on the precap 😄😄?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuteButton

Only these two can have a conversation with sukoon out on the road. That was endearing in a way. 

They've always had an ability to create their own world when it's just the two of them by themselves....everything else fades away then and an honesty shines through. This is the show at it's best usually.

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

They've always had an ability to create their own world when it's just the two of them by themselves....everything else fades away then and an honesty shines through. This is the show at it's best usually.

Word. I’m just glad that the picture frame idea was his. No other interference. 

Edit: Also the fact that Imlie cannot just hide the truth for long from him either. She ended up confessing that she felt bad about the hug within the same conversation. Where do we get to see such honesty without fanfare these days on TV otherwise. 

You think anything comes out of Nishant’s talk with Aditya? If it ever happens. 

Edited by MuteButton - 3 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

You know AY- I always enjoy watching the episode second time around after reading your review. Just makes it better lol. No comments on the precap 😄😄?

LOL the precap was just funny to me....I need to see the second half of this convo tomorrow to figure out what has made Adi jump to direct sindoor daan....looks like an extension of him doing rituals with Imlie in PD also....in his heart he's accepted her as his wife toh ab he wants to give sanctity to all suhaag rituals for her as his first wife. Iske aage peechhe nahin socha lagta cuz well....he's Adi. lol

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Edited

Imlie Dev was natural as in he got to spend some time with Imlie without Anu hovering over him, who was pre occupied with becoming Sherlock Holmes and trying to solve the Adi puzzle. Dev indrectly telling Imlie to be brave, strong and truthful as that is how her amma raised her. Imlie in too much emotion sickness to pick on this point from Dev, but went with it. She feels something and wants to stop feeling that churn of emotions and is struggling hard to contain them. She was deeply hurt seeing Malini in Adi's arms. 

Adi was a little too transparent with Anu patently trying to observe while Malini played her part. The guy caught on and gave Anu his deadly stare. Malini wants to know if she is not Adi's zimmedaari, if only Imlie is . all her insecurities are coming out and as she admitted to herself, is she ready to hear the truth and make peace with it.. not by a long shot.

Kya jodi - Dev n Adi.. Adi understood Dev's POV and took Imlie to the puja and Dev came to his rescue.. letting Imlie leave with Adi. Both did not take aashiwaad from Anu today. 

Malini a frozen statue, thinking that my husband did not fight for me or ask me when I wanted to return. Adi also pointedly called her 'Malini' not Mun, even after their convo. 

The car ride and the way he put together the gifts with his usual stern manner, not letting Imlie get a hint of what was afoot. My only question now - where on earth is Adi-Imlie going to hide that wedding framed pic? It is not a small object that can be tucked anywhere. It was a beautiful gesture and the idea of them chatting in the trunk of the car, drinking tea, was serene in the bustling street. Going home nd having this convo is not a possibility. 

The two hashing it out, leaving nothing open, to Adi saying that he has vishwaas in this rishta, his way of expressing his love as she has forbidden him from saying it to her. Him admitting that he mistook 7 yr friendship for love, it is nothing like what he feels now. She was and is his first wife. 

Imlie is listening to him and trying to process what she just heard. 

Anu's sharp mind has a few tricks and Aparna is alerted to the fact that Adi left 3 hrs back n is yet to reach home. Nishant finally realizes he has to 'have' the talk with Adi. Hmm.. 

As for the precap - wait n watch. Sindoor ka qutub minar makes it appearance again.

Tom n Jerry out to play.. in the darkened hallways of the T household. ðŸ¤£ 

Edited by nim_var - 3 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuteButton

Word. I’m just glad that the picture frame idea was his. No other interference. 

You think anything comes out of Nishant’s talk with Aditya? If it ever happens. 

They've kept him waiting in the wings so long, haven't they? lol shaayad is baar baat kar hi lega finally Adi se....unless a leukemia attack also conveniently interrupts once again.....lol

Funny how much has changed from the last time that Adi wanted to share this secret with Nishant...tab zabardasti pe sui atak gayi thi, aaj rishte pe vishwaas hai😆