Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rish27

Our Vikram is the adult in the house now. He is taking care of everyone. 

Maybe it's TRUE that men grow up and become responsible after marriage. 🤣🤣🤣

Rish 🤣🤣 Even his wifey .She is taking care of Rajmata 

caller123 thumbnail

https://instagram.com/stories/nikhleshrathore/2546582932757144391?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=owfr1urivo5e

AK ,what you said in the morning is right. After seeing the episode I am.more like Veer . My anger on Jai is just like Veer😡😡🤣Sorry cannot help🤣

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Rish 🤣🤣 Even his wifey .She is taking care of Rajmata 

Yes I noticed. She has become a great support to the family. She looked genuinely sad and wasn't annoyed at veer for worrying about rani. I know she would have been 3 months ago. She is slowly turning into Vikrams wife. ❤️

Rish27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

This time Veer will send him to jail ,if he gets to know Jai kidnapped Rani . It's a crime.

I don't have hopes on Nandini . She will cover up jai till Veer gets hurt.

Veer can try but i don't think it will happen. First they will not get rid of his character so easily. Second he will just say send me to jail and I will take Nandini with me. Since she is  hiding the truth she will be an accomplice.😔😔😔

Rish27 thumbnail

Vikram pretending to be rani was funny. But I wish he heard her voice for real. 🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Yes I noticed. She has become a great support to the family. She looked genuinely sad and wasn't annoyed at veer for worrying about rani. I know she would have been 3 months ago. She is slowly turning into Vikrams wife. ❤️

I agree. That's why I told only Viku can change Kiara. His acceptance changed her a bit now. I agree she was genuinely worried  and truly she is turning in to Viku's wife. by the time their marriage truth out they both won't go for divorce. They will rather give their marriage a chance.

caller123 thumbnail

Veer can try but i don't think it will happen. First they will not get rid of his character so easily. Second he will just say send me to jail and I will take Nandini with me. Since she is  hiding the truth she will be an accomplice.😔😔😔

Yh they won't get rid of Jai's character soon. even if Veer send him to jail as he is a royal too  he might do something and come out. Or will come back again after few months

Nandini won't reveal Jai kidnapped Rani. I heard a loud echo. Did you notice it Rish?

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What is the precap ???

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

7Apr21

Great to hear Megha's voice as Rani, everyday

The actress who is playing Kumud was fantastic and natural

It was Kumud's day out today.  and Rajmata-Kumud convo was just perfect

When asked the truth of her mistake she said I cannot tell you the truth as I am promise bound  nor can I lie, so forgive me

So Kumud could well not be Veer's bio mom

Whenever Veer wants to share with Kumud he rushes to her

It was sad when Veer talked to her stern and put her words down.

Veer did tell sorry for his behaviour immediately

While with Vikram, Veer was more cooler and different

Vikram was amazing (A hug to the Vikram of this forum) ...........  Vikram as Rani and he knows the samosa dating of VeeRani .... hahaha ... who are giving their dating details out  ???

What remorse he will be when he knows the truth, nice to see them building that gap between Veer and Kumud.   It looks more real of him being under pressure that noone else can soothen it for him

Nice convo between Veer and Birju.   Veer Damaad is in full swing to fill Rani's absence for her family

Kankaal and Veer they look nice together

yesterday I asked and today I got it,  

I wanted Veer to feel a swish of Rani's presence, and caught a mini-version of the same ...... 

he feels Rani's presence in the room and goes searching for the her in the room,....... but it was Vikram as Rani (what nakal he did of Rani  .... on dot)

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

All girls kept him busy

The hit will be when he is alone

I want them to show like he feels her presence next to him but when turns she is not there

A swish of a wind n he is engulfed of her presence

Like how he heard her doc Saab scream in jail that saved him

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago