Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rish27

Vikram pretending to be rani was funny. But I wish he heard her voice for real. 🤣

I laughed in that scene.🤣🤣 I couldn't be sad seeing Viku🤣

Even I wish he heard her voice for real. It seems Megha is getting better each day. Her voice is better in each episode.

Veer was desperate to see Rani and was searching for her . When he heard her voice he was happy as he thought she had come back.

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

https://instagram.com/stories/nikhleshrathore/2546582932757144391?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=owfr1urivo5e

AK ,what you said in the morning is right. After seeing the episode I am.more like Veer . My anger on Jai is just like Veer😡😡🤣Sorry cannot help🤣

We have a new Veer in the house 😆

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

You are welcome . 🤗❤️

Till Jai Singh is severely punished we won't leave CVS 😎😈

We go bonkers until the CVs have no choice but to listen to us 🤣 perfect fan-maker relationship 🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I think megha is back. One or 2 shots looked like megha. Maybe we will see her friday or monday. 

There would be a celebration on SM stories if she was back right? 😆

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

We have a new Veer in the house 😆

Yaso🤣🤣

New order for you Yaso. Teach Jai a good lesson. 🤣🤣

Thug GIFs | Tenor

flamingoAK thumbnail

Veer can try but i don't think it will happen. First they will not get rid of his character so easily. Second he will just say send me to jail and I will take Nandini with me. Since she is  hiding the truth she will be an accomplice.😔😔😔

This is exactly why I wish they showed some external kidnapper. How can they have Jai do something this big and be let go for it? The way he’s kicking Rani around? Awful. 😡 

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

We go bonkers until the CVs have no choice but to listen to us 🤣 perfect fan-maker relationship 🤣

This really cracked me🤣

I think only ATBA has such gangsters as fans🤣🤣 Plus all  are girls and won't leave CVS till we get what we want🤣🤣

Chest bump high five aaron paul GIF on GIFER - by Felhaswyn

caller123 thumbnail

This is exactly why I wish they showed some external kidnapper. How can they have Jai do something this big and be let go for it? The way he’s kicking Rani around? Awful. 😡 

If they do no punish Jai for this😡 girls get ready to become bonkers till we get him punished.😡

caller123 thumbnail

I agree if they had an external one on this it would have been better. Now I cannot wait till Ver and all teach him a lesson. Surely Nandini will turn grey and will say he did it for Rani Sa and blah blah. 

I think Rani head Jai and nandu convo. If so she knows it's Jai.