7th April 2021 Episode - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

I agree if they had an external one on this it would have been better. Now I cannot wait till Ver and all teach him a lesson. Surely Nandini will turn grey and will say he did it for Rani Sa and blah blah. 

I think Rani head Jai and nandu convo. If so she knows it's Jai.

Good if Rani finds out, she will tell Veer for sure. Nandini will turn grey. But if too saw how Jai was treating her, she wouldn’t like it. Nandini is just conceited but she’s not bad. She wouldn’t hurt someone purposely. Like when Rani took the blame for the robbery, she felt bad.

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Good if Rani finds out, she will tell Veer for sure. Nandini will turn grey. But if too saw how Jai was treating her, she wouldn’t like it. Nandini is just conceited but she’s not bad. She wouldn’t hurt someone purposely. Like when Rani took the blame for the robbery, she felt bad.

Nandini turned in to grey since she started her affair with Jai. She blindly trusts Jai. Otherwise she is not bad. That's why I wanted Birju and Nandini. 

I think Rani will find out it's Jai or nth moment Nandini will reveal it to Veer. She may not like to see Rani's death. She doesn't know that Jai said he will kill Rani ,if Rani Sa is not out within 36 hours.

Did you see precap? It reminded me Fahmida's FF. .Vikram crying and asking Bhabhisa will come back na?  Veeru and Viku hug each other with tears in their eyes.😭😭

Veer won't leave any stone unturned to save Rani.

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago
Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

There would be a celebration on SM stories if she was back right? 😆

We would  go bonkers if she suddenly showed up in the episode. Could help with trp and all. Maybe. I am not sure. 😆

Rish27 thumbnail

Yaso🤣🤣

New order for you Yaso. Teach Jai a good lesson. 🤣🤣

Thug GIFs | Tenor

She is jai. She kidnapped rani. Remember? 🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

She is jai. She kidnapped rani. Remember? 🤣

So we have Jai too in our forum🤣

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

If she is allowed to come early from her Q, than it will turn to her escaping the kidnappers and dashes Veer on a 180 Degree turn 

Like their first meet  but this time not with a car,  but on a walk trip down lane

We would  go bonkers if she suddenly showed up in the episode. Could help with trp and all. Maybe. I am not sure. 😆

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

missed this

Veer threw his mobile and it fell,  what if Rani calls him ??????? the only communication with Rani or kidnappers is his mobile

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

7Apr21

Great to hear Megha's voice as Rani, everyday

The actress who is playing Kumud was fantastic and natural

It was Kumud's day out today.  and Rajmata-Kumud convo was just perfect

When asked the truth of her mistake she said I cannot tell you the truth as I am promise bound  nor can I lie, so forgive me

So Kumud could well not be Veer's bio mom

Whenever Veer wants to share with Kumud he rushes to her

It was sad when Veer talked to her stern and put her words down.

Veer did tell sorry for his behaviour immediately

While with Vikram, Veer was more cooler and different

Vikram was amazing (A hug to the Vikram of this forum) ...........  Vikram as Rani and he knows the samosa dating of VeeRani .... hahaha ... who are giving their dating details out  ???

What remorse he will be when he knows the truth, nice to see them building that gap between Veer and Kumud.   It looks more real of him being under pressure that noone else can soothen it for him

Nice convo between Veer and Birju.   Veer Damaad is in full swing to fill Rani's absence for her family

Kankaal and Veer they look nice together

yesterday I asked and today I got it,  

I wanted Veer to feel a swish of Rani's presence, and caught a mini-version of the same ...... 

he feels Rani's presence in the room and goes searching for the her in the room,....... but it was Vikram as Rani (what nakal he did of Rani  .... on dot)

Rish27 thumbnail

If they do no punish Jai for this😡 girls get ready to become bonkers till we get him punished.😡

Maybe veer can throw him off a cliff. He can pretend to die and comeback in 2 weeks ( in disguise of course.)

caller123 thumbnail

Maybe veer can throw him off a cliff. He can pretend to die and comeback in 2 weeks ( in disguise of course.)

No he better come after a month or two. Till then there are enough cases to handle at Rajawats . Vikiara marriage truth and Kumud's truth they can handle. If Jai continually and repeatedly comes viewers will get bored. After another one or two tracks if he comes back, it will be ok. Better after two tracks. Maybe when Nandu going to get married to Birju or something.