7th April 2021 Episode - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by rekha02

Vikram says bhabhisa will be back soon na.

Vijay and Veer. Vijay says whoever has done this knows each minute of what ever is happening here . Jai Singh says u have 36 hours to free ranisa or u get your wife's dead body. Veer says I will find Rani no matter what and will make this kidnapper so that henceforth he won't ever dare to lay eyes on Rani . 

Jai Singh is crossing all limits

Thank you so much Reka. 🤗❤️ I want  Veer to get to know Jai is behind this and hit him thoroughly. Jai should be severely punished.😡😡

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago

Thanks Kate. They showed a promo at last and amazing track is in store for us viewers until Megha is back . Jai Singh needs to be severely punished 

Veer is stuck between his wife and mother . Will he be able to save Rani on time. Rani says save me doctor Saab and jai Singh utters the same lines he said before 

Edited by rekha02 - 3 years ago

Vikram says bhabhisa will be back soon na.

Vijay and Veer. Vijay says whoever has done this knows each minute of what ever is happening here . Jai Singh says u have 36 hours to free ranisa or u get your wife's dead body. Veer says I will find Rani no matter what and will make this kidnapper pay so that henceforth he won't ever dare to lay eyes on Rani . Veer makes a promise to himself that he won't spare this kidnapper .

Jai Singh is crossing all limits

Thank you Rekha for the WU 🤗

Thanks Kate. They showed a promo at last and amazing track is in store for us viewers until Megha is back . Jai Singh needs to be severely punished 

You are welcome . 🤗❤️

Till Jai Singh is severely punished we won't leave CVS 😎😈

I think megha is back. One or 2 shots looked like megha. Maybe we will see her friday or monday. 

Originally posted by caller123

You are welcome . 🤗❤️

Till Jai Singh is severely punished we won't leave CVS 😎😈

Oh yes let's have him severely punished so he can come up with a bigger revenge plan. 🤣🤣

Seriously this guy will never learn. He has to be sent to jail for life for us to be free of him. Nandini has a brain right? She should know there is nothing that can be done while the courts are closed. She should just tell the truth. 

Our Vikram is the adult in the house now. He is taking care of everyone. 

Maybe it's TRUE that men grow up and become responsible after marriage. 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Rish27

I think megha is back. One or 2 shots looked like megha. Maybe we will see her friday or monday. 

I too thought so. But her insta story said "Don't miss her so much"

I and AK both are waiting for Ranveer to reunite on at least by Monday.

Originally posted by Rish27

Oh yes let's have him severely punished so he can come up with a bigger revenge plan. 🤣🤣

Seriously this guy will never learn. He has to be sent to jail for life for us to be free of him. Nandini has a brain right? She should know there is nothing that can be done while the courts are closed. She should just tell the truth. 

This time Veer will send him to jail ,if he gets to know Jai kidnapped Rani . It's a crime.

I don't have hopes on Nandini . She will cover up jai till Veer gets hurt.